• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over last 15 years.....

1) Florida State - they've had VT's number; despise the shit their players always get away with in regards to breaking the law, can't stand the tomahawk chop chant
2) West Virginia- rudest and dumbest fans in college football; I get that most of these obnoxious fans are WV locals and not necessarily alumni, but I shouldn't have to wear riot gear to attend a VT game in Morgantown.
3) Ohio State- some of the most arrogant fans in college football; not a fan at all of Urban Meyer
4) Alabama- jealousy more than anything, but also have no respect for Saban
5) Clemson - respected Clemson's program until Dabo took over....can't stand that prick.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hate any team, but these are at the top of my dislike list:

1. Grand Valley State
2. Tennessee
3. Boise State
4. Valdosta State (when they're playing UNA)
5. Auburn (when they're playing Bama)

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over last 15 years.....

1) Florida State - they've had VT's number; despise the shit their players always get away with in regards to breaking the law, can't stand the tomahawk chop chant
2) West Virginia- rudest and dumbest fans in college football; I get that most of these obnoxious fans are WV locals and not necessarily alumni, but I shouldn't have to wear riot gear to attend a VT game in Morgantown.
3) Ohio State- some of the most arrogant fans in college football; not a fan at all of Urban Meyer
5) Clemson - respected Clemson's program until Dabo took over....can't stand that prick.

Love that word being used. Incorrect, but still makes me chuckle. Oh yeah I forgot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over last 15 years.....

dabotiger_medium.gif

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ohio State (Over rated and cocky)
2. Nevada (Rudest fans)
3. BYU (Whiners)
4. ANY SEC TEAM (Resect the quality they put on the field just don't think their #8 team would finish 1st in the NFC East like most of their fans)
5. Utah (Everything about them sucks)

we say one thing and you guys like to make it sound a lot worse than we do. i think the 8th best team in the SEC might have a shot at winning the Mountain West this year, or at least competing for the crown. I think the 8th best team in the SEC might finish as high as like 3rd in the Big 10.

hell, the 8th best team in the SEC might be ole miss. i bet boise state goes on to have a pretty decent season in their conference and they were definitely a notch below ole miss.

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Oregon - Don't really hate them at all, but I just love at how weak they travelled to the national championship game and how they often fold up like a cheap tent against good defenses.
4. Ohio State - I really feel like they are perennially overrated. Good, but usually not great despite their in conference success. It seems like they have won the Big 10 about 7 of the last 10 years and I really don't think they'd have more than 2 SEC championships in that timespan.
3. LSU - Actually respect them a lot. They seem to be one of the only teams over the last decade that can hang with Alabama when Auburn is having a terrible year. Also, their fans are crazy and I like that. But they are still a good SEC West team, so we see them every year in one of the biggest games of the year.
2. Georgia - Pretend to hate them more than I really do. It is so easy to get under their skin, and the fact that they went the whole BCS era without reaching the title game when Tennessee, Florida, and Auburn all won it makes it easy to pick at them. Hell, Georgia Tech won a national title more recently than Georgia has played for one.
1. Alabama - The only team I really hate.

If Ohio state loses another game or two and their fans recognize they are just average this year, then they may fall off the list completely.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crap! Guess I'm in big trouble...

Need to order some mail order brides to get caught up fast? Super hot and the only thing they like more than sex is making sandwiches. 100% guaranteed or your money back.

PM your CC info and I'll hook it up.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite: Gamecocks.
Least favorite: Clemson.
Second least favorite: whomever we're playing this week.
Second favorite: whomever we just played.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to order some mail order brides to get caught up fast? Super hot and the only thing they like more than sex is making sandwiches. 100% guaranteed or your money back.

PM your CC info and I'll hook it up.

They'll make me sammiches?

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aTm
OU
aTm