• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tressel would have self imposed he might still be there......but he thought he would get away with it again........

tressel.jpg

SHUT YOU DOWN, BITCH!!

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to think of it , this fraud of a man should be holding up one of his phony manhood books....Tressel is so obama-like its not funny......pretty sad to have this as your claim to fame.....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State times 5.....because they are always over rated, and prove it come bowl time, most of there fans know nothing about college football , all they know is the poison they get from Columbus, some of them, not all, but some,think they actually won the title in 02......

Its posts like these is why everyone considers you nothing more than a crybaby troll.

".because they are always over rated, and prove it come bowl time,"

No one has won more BCS bowl games than Ohio State so how does that equate to "always".

Seems like you are the one that knows nothing about college football.

OSU fans don't have to think we won the title in 2002 because the BCS says we did.

Miami needed horrible calls just to squeek into overtime. OSU was the better team and won the game fair and square.

I'm so glad it still causes you a great deal of pain.:laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You Terry Porter......too bad its such a tainted crystal....I'll bet its turning yellow.....

Are you thanking Terry Porter for missing two horrible calls on one play to allow Miami to barely get to overtime.........?

Probably. :lol:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Are you thanking Terry Porter for missing two horrible calls on one play to allow Miami to barely get to overtime.........?

Probably. :lol:

It is hard for me to back up my fellow cane on this one. I do like his enthusiasm, though misguided.

I know you guys like to tout the horrible calls. They went both ways through out the game. I personally think the 5 TOs is what cost us the game. You guys won, beat a very good Miami team. :suds:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard for me to back up my fellow cane on this one. I do like his enthusiasm, though misguided.

I know you guys like to tout the horrible calls. They went both ways through out the game. I personally think the 5 TOs is what cost us the game. You guys won, beat a very good Miami team. :suds:

Thank you for being a reasonable, rational, non butthurt, fan of your team.

It's quite refreshing compared to your fellow fan in here.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS ^^^^^ BSU doesn't have a major TV market or following, that's what will keep them from receiving an invite to a major BCS conference. Then throw in their 30K seat high school stadium, weak overall athletic program and mediocre academics and you can see that BSU really doesn't bring anything to the table. Not being a dick here, b/c I would like to see BSU leave that weak as shit conference and join a big boy conference b/c I would like to find out (as the rest of the country would) how BSU would do when they play more than 1 good team a year, play in front of 80K-100K stadiums (not the stadiums where maybe 15K-20K people might show up) and play teams with NFL talent week in and week out. TCU had a rough 1st year in their big boy conference......

TCU? The team that was rocked by a drug scandal two weeks before the season started? The one who lost four starters on defense including their STUD LB Tanner Brock and a bunch of other players? The one who lost their STUD QB after a 4 and 0 start to drug rehab and had to play that piece of shit freshman Boykin in his place?

And I'd be careful with the TCU comparisons as they beat your shitty football team last year.....on the road no less. 11 and 16 in conference the last three years and 3 conference titles in 17 years. The mighty Texas Longhorns folks! Have fun getting your SHIT pushed in by Big Game Bob and OU with their freshman QB in the "Shootout" AGAIN this year douchebag.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean the 5 TOs that we caused? Our defense played lights out that game, you can't sit there and act like those were just Miami players giving us the ball. We earned each one of them.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can keep the margin under 40 against OU this season TexasExes since they may be somewhat down this year. Maybe.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to think of it , this fraud of a man should be holding up one of his phony manhood books....Tressel is so obama-like its not funny......pretty sad to have this as your claim to fame.....

miamiwhine.jpg

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You mean the 5 TOs that we caused? Our defense played lights out that game, you can't sit there and act like those were just Miami players giving us the ball. We earned each one of them.

Never said you didn't but we did have a hand in them as well.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said you didn't but we did have a hand in them as well.

That's such an underhanded compliment though. I'm not trying to rag you anymore, but I hate when people say "we only lost the game because we turned the ball over so much". If your players were literally walking up to our players and handing them the ball, it'd be one thing. We were physically better than you in every facet of the game. I think we sacked Dorsey more in the 1st quarter than he had been the entire season to that point. The Mo strip on Taylor was one of the most impressive plays I've ever seen.

It's just such a weasly way to explain a loss.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was over.......several seconds later Porter throws the flag.....BS !! its sad thats the game OSU has to hang its hat on....greatest win in OSU history.....very tainted....as everybody in the country knows.......but thats the way it goes the Bucks won....still its nothing to be proud of....I'd tell all of you to get fucked, but I don't want another warning, so I won't....I'v been a Cane fan since Andy Gustafson was coach....look that up.....UMAN 5 don't repeat what you just said in the Bowl Bar......

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC.... you are not doing your fellow fans any favors. :L

tumblr_m5b52eW4xi1qj8o9go1_500.gif

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's such an underhanded compliment though. I'm not trying to rag you anymore, but I hate when people say "we only lost the game because we turned the ball over so much". If your players were literally walking up to our players and handing them the ball, it'd be one thing. We were physically better than you in every facet of the game. I think we sacked Dorsey more in the 1st quarter than he had been the entire season to that point. The Mo strip on Taylor was one of the most impressive plays I've ever seen.

It's just such a weasly way to explain a loss.

More B.S. you guys are lucky Butch Davis wasn't still the coach, Coker didn't have them ready at all, they all thought the Bucks were no big deal, and the weren't......Davis win that game 35-0.....your just lucky......you will never convince me or anyone else of that.....

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you nuts have a great weekend....later.......GO CANES !!!!!