• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he can't answer the question and have an opinion on the matter, huh? Interesting. Sounds like you're the "crybaby, idiot" in this scenario to me.

Fuckin' A I hate the fucking Bucknuts. Always hoping to see them shit the bed. Replace Chokelahoma at #1 and bump Ohio State up a spot to first place for my list. I don't know why I had them initially at #2 anyway. Hate those fucking guys. Obviously the majority of them feel the same way about my team, so there you go.

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Everything he said he hated was essentially about how he perceives a team to be arrogant or talk about their program. Pretty fucking little brother sounding to me. I couldn't care less about fans of other successful teams talking about how good their team is, their team has earned it so who gives a shit? It's not like Boise fans who have a few decent wins and act like they're fucking worldbeaters.

Every successful program? Really? Don't see Oregon, Michigan, Wisky, Nebraska or a dozen other teams that routinely finish in the top 25. A baby? This is about my opinion, isn't it? Who is the butt hurt baby here? If your list includes BSU, I read it, think to myself "hey he is just another AQ dildo that thinks his wife doesn't use one." I don't even respond. Why? Because it is "your" opinion.

My teams place? Last few years both SOS and EOY ranking...not far enough behind yous to come across so cocky.

I didn't say you hate every successful program, did I? I said pretty much every team you DO hate is successful and you only hate them because they're proud of their teams accomplishments. You sure do get your fuckin panties in a bunch easily. I have no idea what your remark about my list or wife has to do with anything, but you are really overreacting. Calm the fuck down. Compare your team's accomplishments to mine, both all-time and in the the BCS era, and then talk to me.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be improved even though they are both already great conferences to begin with. Boise's market isn't big enough though and sadly these days it's all about the almighty dollar.

They would be improved in one area, and that's competitiveness in football. The market in Boise is not big enough, the academics at BSU are not on the level of the normal Pac school (though you may be fine in the Big 12), your stadium is much smaller than most, and you don't really add much in the other decent revenue sport, basketball. Boise football is unfortunately too big for it's school.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't hate your team at all. I think you have a really good coach and like the way your team plays.

BTW your schedule makes ours look like a Gauntlet.

I really don't understand why you all don't join a true BCS conference. Maybe there is a good reason that I don't know about.

I was at the 2003 NCG. And while the awful, delayed pass interference call (that's my opinion) that cost Miami the title made me sick cuz I don't like Ohio State, bad calls happen all the time in sports. Hey, thems the brakes.

And props to Ohio State for going out and getting that game. Those kids fought their asses off.

That Miami team was just loaded. What an incredible game that was. Wow.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the 2003 NCG. And while the awful, delayed pass interference call (that's my opinion) that cost Miami the title made me sick cuz I don't like Ohio State, bad calls happen all the time in sports. Hey, thems the brakes.

And props to Ohio State for going out and getting that game. Those kids fought their asses off.

That Miami team was just loaded. What an incredible game that was. Wow.

You mean the one that, had it not been called, would've allowed Miami to undeservingly win a game they never should've even gone to OT in had the refs not screwed OSU over twice in the final minutes of the 4th quarter.

:doh:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You mean the one that, had it not been called, would've allowed Miami to undeservingly win a game they never should've even gone to OT in had the refs not screwed OSU over twice in the final minutes of the 4th quarter.

:doh:

I agree the game should have never came down to that flag. We gave you 5 TOs to play with. That is what cost us the game.

Oh well, good game Bucks!

:suds:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the game should have never came down to that flag. We committed an absurd amount of uncalled penalties, including holding Gamble on 3rd down that, if called, would've allowed OSU to run the clock out in regulation with a 17-14. Then we stalled with 4 tried from the 1. Even though we didn't deserve the shot, that is what cost us the game.

Oh well, good game Bucks!

FIFY

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I can agree with that.

But, we could add that Mo should have been ruled ineligable for the game since he admittedly "blew off" his African American Studies Mid-Term and got a "special oral exam" requested by Tressel.

Of course, we all know Tress will lie to get his stars in a bowl game.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't "hate" any of them. I love CFB to where my win/loss preferences can vary week to week during the season.

I agree with this.

Except, of course, for a&m and Ou.

Just kidding!:rollseyes:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with that.

But, we could add that Mo should have been ruled ineligable for the game since he admittedly "blew off" his African American Studies Mid-Term and got a "special oral exam" requested by Tressel.

Of course, we all know Tress will lie to get his stars in a bowl game.

I wonder how many cane players should have been in eligible with all the cash and improper benefits they were taking for years on end.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Duke
2. Boise State
3. NC State
4. Georgia Tech
5. Maryland

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Nebraska- because TomHusker hates Iowa
4. Michigan- grew up in Ohio
3. Michigan State- I want to punch Dantanio is his gay face
2. Wisconsin- they're just fucking fat and stupid
1. Minnesota- who doesn't hate them?
1. Northwestern- Pat Fitzgerald is a trannie
1. Penn State- they like boys
1. Indiana- go fuck yourself Steve Alford
1. Illinois- fucking douches
1. Iowa State- seriously...that's like a fucking community college for dick lickers

In 2014 I will begin hating Rutgers and Maryland

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate no schools, though I hate all Bruins... So schools I will never root for no matter...

1. UCLA

2. California

3. Miami (Fla)
4. Montana State
5. Ohio State

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Miami - cheaters and play dirty
2. Ohio State - cheaters and arrogant fans
3. Alabama - cheaters and Saban
4. USC - Kiffin
5. West Virginia - worst fan base in college football

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can remember more than one, maybe you getting old.

Or maybe you are counting teams ranked at game time...Because otherwise you've got Miami and that's it...against a shit ton of losses.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, apparently your excellence does not carry over to football...We've beaten at least 8 top 5 team in the last 5 seasons...You guys have beaten exactly one in the BCS era...

tOSU = Boise St.

Or maybe you are counting teams ranked at game time...Because otherwise you've got Miami and that's it...against a shit ton of losses.

Personally I would rather my team finish in the top 5 more so than their opponents and tOSU seems to do pretty well at that. tOSU usually beats more ranked teams than Boise even plays so basically your comparison is wacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams ranked at game time doesn't mean jack shit. It's end of year rankings that matter.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams ranked at game time doesn't mean jack shit. It's end of year rankings that matter.

That is true however banging on a team for not beating top 5 teams is a joke.

First of all, is beating top 5 teams supposed to be easy? Second, a team can't control how the season shakes out with their opponents and a loss here or there by some outside team can completely change where a team's opponent falls in the ranking.

Look at Michigan in 2006. Both Michigan and LSU finish with identical records. both of them beat 3 ranked teams however Michigan beat a top ten team where LSU's highest ranked win was # 15.

Michigan lost to the number 2 team and the number 4 team.

LSU lost to the #9 and the #1.

LSU finished in the top 5 and Michigan didn't.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many cane players should have been in eligible with all the cash and improper benefits they were taking for years on end.

Did that really happen? Did those Miami players take cash? Have proof of that?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true however banging on a team for not beating top 5 teams is a joke.

First of all, is beating top 5 teams supposed to be easy? Second, a team can't control how the season shakes out with their opponents and a loss here or there by some outside team can completely change where a team's opponent falls in the ranking.

Look at Michigan in 2006. Both Michigan and LSU finish with identical records. both of them beat 3 ranked teams however Michigan beat a top ten team where LSU's highest ranked win was # 15.

Michigan lost to the number 2 team and the number 4 team.

LSU lost to the #9 and the #1.

LSU finished in the top 5 and Michigan didn't.

Oh no. I agree with you 100%. I'm just saying in general what really matters is what a team finishes in the polls, not what they were ranked when you happened to play them.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that really happen? Did those Miami players take cash? Have proof of that?

Oh, so you think Miami self imposed a bowl ban for the last two seasons for no reason?