• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your top 5 for O and D Rookie for the year

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobs will have the most playing time on a decent offense. Kyler may start out well, but miles are going to grow on him in a hurry.
You don’t like Mighty Mouse at all. What gives?

He seems like a good kid. He plays smart and can spin the ball with the best of them

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t like Mighty Mouse at all. What gives?

He seems like a good kid. He plays smart and can spin the ball with the best of them
I don't like him mainly because his dad is a Lavar Ball level dickhole. Started back in youth sports in my town, moving here for our baseball program. Continued to HS with him moving so his kid could be a 4 year starter. Followed him to college where he bailed from A&M because Sumlin wouldn't give daddy Kevin a high paying "consulting job" and Kyler wasn't handed the starting job on day 1.
Kyler is a great athlete, but he only fits in certain systems. I think college was the peak of his career in football. Having coach Bro running a college system will help him out, but Bro's system isn't going to take long to figure out and he will be bounced back to CFB like Chip Kelly. And Kyler will end up being a wildcat style QB and trying to jump back to MLB in a few seasons.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savage & Rapp look like incredible value at this point. Both should have great careers in the NFL.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like him mainly because his dad is a Lavar Ball level dickhole. Started back in youth sports in my town, moving here for our baseball program. Continued to HS with him moving so his kid could be a 4 year starter. Followed him to college where he bailed from A&M because Sumlin wouldn't give daddy Kevin a high paying "consulting job" and Kyler wasn't handed the starting job on day 1.
Kyler is a great athlete, but he only fits in certain systems. I think college was the peak of his career in football. Having coach Bro running a college system will help him out, but Bro's system isn't going to take long to figure out and he will be bounced back to CFB like Chip Kelly. And Kyler will end up being a wildcat style QB and trying to jump back to MLB in a few seasons.
You don’t like him because of his dad? We don’t get to choose our parents. I suppose guilt by association plays into it.

I didn’t know what to expect from Murray and I get the whole Kingsberry system, but from what I’ve seen in two games, he’s got what it takes to be a pro in this league regardless of the system. He is a pocket passer so I don’t get the whole wildcat thing. He has barely run the ball at all. You’re an A&M guy so I know I’m not gonna change your mind. Heck, I won’t even pound my chest in your face when he is killing it years from now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t like him because of his dad? We don’t get to choose our parents. I suppose guilt by association plays into it.

I didn’t know what to expect from Murray and I get the whole Kingsberry system, but from what I’ve seen in two games, he’s got what it takes to be a pro in this league regardless of the system. He is a pocket passer so I don’t get the whole wildcat thing. He has barely run the ball at all. You’re an A&M guy so I know I’m not gonna change your mind. Heck, I won’t even pound my chest in your face when he is killing it years from now.
I think one of two things.
Either
A. He will do better for the moment because Kingsbury & Murray know each others game plan (college wise) They do okay this year. Which would mean it will get dismantled next year by pro DCs!
or
the HC holds back Murray, when DCs adjust. Which isnt an argument. They also adjust. Which is why you get so many offensive rule changes.
If Murray was ever gonna be a top caliber QB (long term) it was never gonna be by a college format.

This just doesnt exist

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DK Metcalf deserves some talk for Offensive Rookie of the year.

He is been ballin' all season

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DK Metcalf deserves some talk for Offensive Rookie of the year.

He is been ballin' all season
3.5 catches per game for 75 yards and half a td is not balling. He looks good. But he’s not gonna get the volume he needs.

Murray’s to lose unless Danny dimes goes nuts. Heck minshew should be a top 4 choice right now.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of two things.
Either
A. He will do better for the moment because Kingsbury & Murray know each others game plan (college wise) They do okay this year. Which would mean it will get dismantled next year by pro DCs!
or
the HC holds back Murray, when DCs adjust. Which isnt an argument. They also adjust. Which is why you get so many offensive rule changes.
If Murray was ever gonna be a top caliber QB (long term) it was never gonna be by a college format.

This just doesnt exist
They hike the ball and run or pass it. It’s comparable to multiple offenses that are successful in the NFL right now.