• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Team's Surprise Player

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! He's going to be a good one for us.
His in-game injury last weekend was a frogged nerve in his arm. It was all tingly. They considered letting him back in the game v Arkansas, but was up enough at that point they didn't have to do that.

_BAMA205_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His in-game injury last weekend was a frogged nerve in his arm. It was all tingly. They considered letting him back in the game v Arkansas, but was up enough at that point they didn't have to do that.

He's very good at finding holes pretty fast...much like Derrick Henry... I don't know whats up with Bo Scarbrough... i guess the hype and expectations kinda got to him.

I do have to say though... I'm extremely excited about Najee Harris... heard he's a very good running back (some compared him to Adrian Peterson and Leonard Fournette)... I just hope he stays with Alabama.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's very good at finding holes pretty fast...much like Derrick Henry... I don't know whats up with Bo Scarbrough... i guess the hype and expectations kinda got to him.

I do have to say though... I'm extremely excited about Najee Harris... heard he's a very good running back (some compared him to Adrian Peterson and Leonard Fournette)... I just hope he stays with Alabama.
I didn't think Henry found holes well at all. He was more of a bulldozer. Jacobs is more like Drake (from recent memory). Weasley...but with enough bulk to be a wrecking ball too.

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense-Malik Hooker(S): A composite 3* coming out of high school, not much was expected considering the hype surrounding the other secondary players that committed in the '14 class Now he is tied for the lead in INTs in the nation at 4(1 returned, should be 2 but whatever). A relative unknown, but now is starting to be considered the top safety in the country and grading out as a potential first round draft pick.

Hooker has been damn impressive. The Ed Reed comparisons seem spot on.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane Buechele - proof that true freshmen can play right away.

_BAMA205_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Hurts is only going to get better each game... Just wait until the offense opens up more to him.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demornay Pierson-El

His freshman year (2014) he led the nation with 596 punt return yards and three touchdowns.
In 2015, he had a foot injury that kept him out and when he came back, he tore is ACL.

He's shown flashes and is looking more like himself every game.

He's right there with Adoree Jackson and Jabrill Peppers on punt return if he starts feeling it again, which looks like this:

Nebraska is currently tops in the B1G in punt return avg.

_BAMA205_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy one for me. Jalen Hurts. Granted he may go into a slump and may lose a game or two, but for a true freshman he has exceeds expectations...

What i like about him is the fact that if he cant run it or pass to an open receiver... he has no problem throwing the ball away.. he's very poised & doesn't really let a bad play effect him...so far.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Jacobs, I actually prefer him over Damien Harris. Ive also been real impressed with Miller Forrestalls blocking at TE.

Ive been surprisingly dissapointed by Marlon Humphrey, I thought he had a good year last year and was gonna have a big year this year but he has been flat out awful. His ball skills have been terrible.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Jacobs, I actually prefer him over Damien Harris. Ive also been real impressed with Miller Forrestalls blocking at TE.

Ive been surprisingly dissapointed by Marlon Humphrey, I thought he had a good year last year and was gonna have a big year this year but he has been flat out awful. His ball skills have been terrible.
But Minkah continues to shine. I'd thought Marlon was dealing with some injury early this year.

_BAMA205_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Damien Harris has improved a lot since last year.. & don't get me wrong, Josh Jacobs is very good but at the moment i'm not sure if i prefer him over DH. I don't know whats up with Humphrey... maybe he just had a bad game... I do hope they get Tony Brown on the field... dudes very athletic and if he can stop picking fights with his team mates... he should help us out.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Damien Harris has improved a lot since last year.. & don't get me wrong, Josh Jacobs is very good but at the moment i'm not sure if i prefer him over DH. I don't know whats up with Humphrey... maybe he just had a bad game... I do hope they get Tony Brown on the field... dudes very athletic and if he can stop picking fights with his team mates... he should help us out.
Humphreys been getting beat all year.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extremely underrated characteristic for QBs these days.
Bingo. Hell, some of these guys take the stupidest sacks or throw the ball in a no-win window. Just throw it away and live to play another down.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. Hell, some of these guys take the stupidest sacks or throw the ball in a no-win window. Just throw it away and live to play another down.
Or at the very least, enjoy the 15 yard penalty for roughing the passer.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halfway through the season now, I'm sure we anticipated production from established starters as well as from other players that caught some hype in the preseason. But which player on offense and which player on defense exceeded your expectations and are starting to inch their way toward being household names?

For Ohio State:

Offense-Curtis Samuel(H-Back): Gotta love when Meyer throws around the Harvin comparisons rather flippantly, and Samuel has had his share(even if the production didn't necessarily meet the praise). I was skeptical when Meyer said Samuel was our best playmaker, as well as nervous considering his low amount of production. However:

50 rushes for 410 yards at an 8.2 ypc and 3 TDs
23 receptions for 345 yards for 3 TDs

It isn't out of the realm of possibility to see Samuel get 1000 rushing/1000 receiving if he can continue his pace.

Defense-Malik Hooker(S): A composite 3* coming out of high school, not much was expected considering the hype surrounding the other secondary players that committed in the '14 class Now he is tied for the lead in INTs in the nation at 4(1 returned, should be 2 but whatever). A relative unknown, but now is starting to be considered the top safety in the country and grading out as a potential first round draft pick.
The USC song girls. With all the talk about the USC offense,Juju,Max Browne,etc... To see them lead the team in scoring is pretty impressive. I have to give them credit

Seriously Porter Gustin.With all the questions about the USC defense entering the season. He's elevated the USC LB corps and really stepped up imo