• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

you know this but....

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Going to the game tomorrow.
Guaranteed to see some fights and ejections.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Flyer fans were fine last night. Their team isn't doing well either, and the Devils decided to have the game of the season so probably why they were quiet.

One think I never understood. The Ranger fans who decided to come to our arena with their ranger jerseys when their team isn't even playing the Devils. What a bunch of losers. Their team played last night at home against the Sabres. It could be a Tuesday night game between the Panthers and Devils and you will always find at least one of these. These people are closet Devil fans. Or too cheap to pay the extra few bucks on the toll for the tunnel. And they always have to chant something, like during the national anthem. My vote will always be a ranger fan as the worst fan on the planet.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyer fans were fine last night. Their team isn't doing well either, and the Devils decided to have the game of the season so probably why they were quiet.

One think I never understood. The Ranger fans who decided to come to our arena with their ranger jerseys when their team isn't even playing the Devils. What a bunch of losers. Their team played last night at home against the Sabres. It could be a Tuesday night game between the Panthers and Devils and you will always find at least one of these. These people are closet Devil fans. Or too cheap to pay the extra few bucks on the toll for the tunnel. And they always have to chant something, like during the national anthem. My vote will always be a ranger fan as the worst fan on the planet.

Self hating rag$ fans

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the subject of philthy, the tool that is Zac Zinaldo got an 8 game suspension. 2 for the foul6 for being a repeat douchebag