• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: YANKS LOSE DODGERS WIN CARDS ARE COMING

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be, but your grandma loves it like it's a testicle.
source.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me you're not evoking the "steroids don't help you hit the ball" retarded nonsense.
they dont improve hand eye coordination, just quick twitch muscle fiber.

i could take steroids for 3 years and not hit a baseball any better than i do now.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could take steroids for 3 years and not hit a baseball any better than i do now.

Have you ever heard anyone suggest otherwise? I sure as shit haven't.

If that were the case, why wouldn't every mother fucker on Earth be taking steroids and signing a bajillion dollar contract?

The entire foundation of that discussion is retarded.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Rock Strongo !

David Price still on the DL even though the Sox are on a road trip. Still a phoney injury?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Rock Strongo !

David Price still on the DL even though the Sox are on a road trip. Still a phoney injury?
cereal, its pretty much universally accepted here in boston that his injury was overstated and he was hidden so he wouldnt be booed. hes that fragile.

i mean, everyone here accepts it. price himself even rated it a "1" the day before he was DL'd.

he has had arm issues all year, but that had little if anything to do with it at the time. its a joke here.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao frank

cahill DL'd already?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cereal, its pretty much universally accepted here in boston that his injury was overstated and he was hidden so he wouldnt be booed. hes that fragile.

i mean, everyone here accepts it. price himself even rated it a "1" the day before he was DL'd.

he has had arm issues all year, but that had little if anything to do with it at the time. its a joke here.

Still don't buy it. You don't pay a guy $31 mill to sit on the bench in a playoff race so you can protect his feelings.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't buy it. You don't pay a guy $31 mill to sit on the bench in a playoff race so you can protect his feelings.
they did exactly that.

remember, this is a guy who cant handle REPORTERS...or shit, eck saying mean things about him.

you think he could handle a packed fenway booing him for belittling a local legend like eck? they had to let this die down...and the DL is a perfect place.

even dombo fucked it up defending it...he said "you cant fake a DL stint, you have to report it to the league office and send dr info"

he once DL'd pablo for a tummy ache.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You never know. Teams do some crazy ass shit.

To wit, the Tigers are paying Miggy Cabrera $31MM to hit like Scott Schebler.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know. Teams do some crazy ass shit.

To wit, the Tigers are paying Miggy Cabrera $31MM to hit like Scott Schebler.

Quite the drop off from last year.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they did exactly that.

remember, this is a guy who cant handle REPORTERS...or shit, eck saying mean things about him.

you think he could handle a packed fenway booing him for belittling a local legend like eck? they had to let this die down...and the DL is a perfect place.

even dombo fucked it up defending it...he said "you cant fake a DL stint, you have to report it to the league office and send dr info"

he once DL'd pablo for a tummy ache.
Boggs kind of dissed Benintendi's baserunning the other night, I thought he might be strung up by the team too, but I guess he's got a bit more clout.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe people think that he (or any professional player) would fake an injury. The Greg Bird situation is even more absurd, especially considering those complaints were coming from the Yankees front office.

Yankees front office thinks Greg Bird doesn’t want to play, continuing their streak of being the worst

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but this one isn't even good. I suspect it was made up by Felger, Mazz, Toucher, Rich or one of the other radio boobs.

1. Think it's a universal feeling that Price was a dick to Eck. Perhaps the only ones that don't think so are teammates, Farrell, and coaches. Sounds like the FO who apologized to Eck thought Price was out of line.

2. Despite that, all of a sudden there is an upswell of concern of David's feelings for possibly being booed during a home game?? I'm sure David has been booed before and maybe even by his home team fans. What did they think was going to happen? He'd break down in tears on the mound and then give up 4 homers in a row because of it?

3. Are they worried Price won't like playing for the Red Sox if he's booed? Pretty clear he doesn't anyway. Are they worried he'll opt out of his contract? At this point don't they want him to?

The conspiracy makes no logical sense, seems like it would be too difficult to pull off, and if it were true, why didn't they take him off the DL and start him against the Rays in Tampa?