• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a comment

Dominate Stud Freddy Garcia is what I said.

:yahoo:

At the very least he bought his way into the rotation for a few more starts. Man, that cutter had batters looking back at the jumbotron as they walked back to the dugout cause they never saw where the ball went after it fell off the table. I was happy for him.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also for the record I was under the impression that anything goes in the NSFW thread. Apparently, I was wrong.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the very least he bought his way into the rotation for a few more starts. Man, that cutter had batters looking back at the jumbotron as they walked back to the dugout cause they never saw where the ball went after it fell off the table. I was happy for him.

Oriole Magic* Baby!

*may or may not be PED induced

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sup buddy?:suds:

not much, just catching up on what's happening on the Hoop and Clemson recruiting. Trying to get back into baseball and thought a visit over here to the MLB boards might inspire me. I am severely lacking in current baseball .......... well, everything. I love the game, but just haven't kept up with MLB for a long time.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I would never want to see Uno banned. If was because of me, I am truly sorry and hope he can come back.

Yeah, here's the cliff notes...

Rock went nuts today sharing more of Uno's personal information. Uno complained to Hammer about it. Hammer told him to shut his fucking pie-hole, Uno said no, Hammer banned him.

VP has been trying in vain to get Hammer to answer the very simple question as to why the modding has been in complete contrast to the way they said it operates around here...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he wants to use you as a proxy?

not sure what that means. Should I post it or no? Starts like this...

You can choose to post this or not...I assume you'll at least send it around for laughs if nothing else...Here's the absolute truth

I'm thinking 'no'...only because I don't want to be in the middle of anything lol

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also for the record I was under the impression that anything goes in the NSFW thread. Apparently, I was wrong.

No, the same rules for pictures still apply. Just we can hide the hot chicks better, but no nips/cock/vag/balls or tasteless stuff :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oriole Magic* Baby!

*may or may not be PED induced

Dude, I've met CDavis a few times and he is cool guy. So glad he finally got it figured out. Wish it would have happened here, but glad it worked out for him still.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much, just catching up on what's happening on the Hoop and Clemson recruiting. Trying to get back into baseball and thought a visit over here to the MLB boards might inspire me. I am severely lacking in current baseball .......... well, everything. I love the game, but just haven't kept up with MLB for a long time.

I'm a little bit of a Tigers fan myself, or used to be

not much baseball talk here today lol

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eleven fouls called on the Heat all night... LMAO

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm thinking 'no'...only because I don't want to be in the middle of anything lol

too late

he put you in the middle by sending you emails

you might as well let us see it

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well..now that you throw in that tease

I'm just more curious

Bastid

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, here's the cliff notes...

Rock went nuts today sharing more of Uno's personal information. Uno complained to Hammer about it. Hammer told him to shut his fucking pie-hole, Uno said no, Hammer banned him.

VP has been trying in vain to get Hammer to answer the very simple question as to why the modding has been in complete contrast to the way they said it operates around here...

I've been around for a year and a half and have never had any problems here. Then again, I don't bitch, moan, and whine like a 6 year old girl with a skinned knee.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No need for all that. I'll just post the PMs. All of them. From the start. Oh, and I have more. :nod: