• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we are talking about Blade and correcting I think it is a good time to bring up the day he allowed and placed the act of ignoring a poster on the

ghey/bitch list. You even told me it was a good observation...

Oh but those standards change when............

No, I still completely endorse the ignore button being on the gay list. If you are implying that JD has the ignore button programmed to your posts, then that is a gay list violation. If he can see your posts, but chooses not to respond to them, that is not a gay list violation.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudley goddamm Do Right!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I still completely endorse the ignore button being on the gay list. If you are implying that JD has the ignore button programmed to your posts, then that is a gay list violation. If he can see your posts, but chooses not to respond to them, that is not a gay list violation.

Aha so you are saying you made an addendum. Cause I made it clear the act of ignoring and the button itself and you agreed.

Just stop it now. You heart JD more than me. It doesn't bother me, just don't think your opinion carries much weight on mine.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aha so you are saying you made an addendum. Cause I made it clear the act of ignoring and the button itself and you agreed.

Just stop it now. You heart JD more than me. It doesn't bother me, just don't think your opinion carries much weight on mine.

Okay

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked the only time I heard "ignore the bully and you will be the winner" was by somebody's soft mom. You really don't want to be that kid do you??

Listen to your dad and punch him in the face, don't be a dickshot

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JD's winning

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked the only time I heard "ignore the bully and you will be the winner" was by somebody's soft mom. You really don't want to be that kid do you??

Listen to your dad and punch him in the face, don't be a dickshot

:laugh3:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's nothing but an instigator who virtually never holds any conversations that don't revolve around trying to piss off somebody.

If you don't care to have them around, give him the ban. If you don't care if they're around, let him stay.

That's not true. Nobody wants to talk about the Cardinals and Rams much.

:lol:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no, no, Pete... Remember, Rock ignores Uno...

Is it possible to bet vCash on what time today Rock will tell us for the umpteenth time about how you can click "read" on the posts of somebody you're ignoring and therefore something something I actually am ignoring Uno but choose to read a few of his posts of his posts when something something is being discussed?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we cleaned up a bit, there's not a single mod who bans for personal conflict. And I don't think there's a single mod who isn't considered one of the guys. Or a mod who wouldn't appreciate free pussy every Friday.

Maybe he grows on you, maybe he was having a bad day when we met...

But Misko seems like a total vagina...