• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to give him the honor of saying why but he won't be here for at least a week but probably for good. He's one sick motherfucker.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sake Bomb Sam just got banned. Not sure if anyone saw why and I won't give him the honor of explaining it. I was wondering if anyone can give me one good reason why he shouldn't get the permanent heave-ho?

He has ADD and refuses to take his meds. He's a decent enough kid, actually. Let him back in, Hammer, at least to our island.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely disagree. The dude is ignoring me because he ALWAYS gets owned by me when it comes to talking trash. The Reds are the real life example. Everything he predicts about them has failed and he knows it. He can't handle things being thrown in his face that is whey we saw. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/site-announcements-help-suggestions/96862-account-deletion-3.html

It is not a hard deduction of reasoning to figure out who he is. This is all fun to me. The fact that he still references me and talks about me to other posters makes it clear he is putting on his front. I can break people down pretty easily and his http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/site-announcements-help-suggestions/96862-account-deletion-3.html
made it very?

Cowboy, you've posted the 'account deletion' link at least four times today. This is an example of your rage and emotions having control over your logic and common sense. This is just another example of you getting owned.

I'm not against you, dude. I'm trying to help you.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy, you've posted the 'account deletion' link at least four times today. This is an example of your rage and emotions having control over your logic and common sense. This is just another example of you getting owned.

I'm not against you, dude. I'm trying to help you.

LOL. You are wrong. There is no rage there is no emotions other than having fun.

Take it easy guy. Things are not that serious.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
site die for everyone else?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Sake Bomb Sam just got banned. Not sure if anyone saw why and I won't give him the honor of explaining it. I was wondering if anyone can give me one good reason why he shouldn't get the permanent heave-ho?

for what?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys had seen what he posted, you wouldn't be so defensive. A week-long ban is being lenient since you guys like him.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a revolting picture. Anyone who saw it is likely curled up in a fetal position in the corner sobbing and moaning. I sure am.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to give him the honor of saying why but he won't be here for at least a week but probably for good. He's one sick motherfucker.

We are all sick motherfuckers. I don't see why you single out one person for what we are all guilty of?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys had seen what he posted, you wouldn't be so defensive. A week-long ban is being lenient since you guys like him.

Just so we don't make the same error... is what he posted still up or did you have it removed?
Just reviewed his posts and nothing seemed more offensive than usual.

"He's gone, and there is nothing we can do about it" -Goodfellas

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

man if you can t tell us or show us did it ever really even happen?

if it wasnt pr0n and he didnt use an alt or report a post...im unaware of any other rules that automatically get you banned

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it's a week long ban, I'm okay with that as long as you let him know he will have access when the week is up.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
We are all sick motherfuckers. I don't see why you single out one person for what we are all guilty of?

well remember sake and the admins have a checkered past

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a revolting picture. Anyone who saw it is likely curled up in a fetal position in the corner sobbing and moaning. I sure am.

Like Snoogy - "ewwww a partially naked girl" revolting or like "dead fetus" revolting?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not, but it doesn't always seem that way.

That is because I have a very sharp tongue and love to pour it on. Especially when I know what I do pushed him to ignore me. I don't see any other explanation as plausible. The last time he responded to me was at night when I called him the usual names after making him feel stupid for his opinions on homosexual acts. I owned him, he didn't like it cause the things I said felt very real to him.

He simply can't hack it.