• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU, the ONLY Big12 team

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have "lost it" much like Our coach "lost it". One from suspensions over weed and one from inept recruiting...

I thought those things did not matter, both teams should have just come in and dominated the Big 12:suds: I mean both were forces to be wreckoned with in the BE and Mountain West....:lol:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, a true fan looks at what is going on in the program and judges the coach on his merits. A true fan does not just stick his head in the sand and predict that we will be 12-0 like some do. A true fan wants a good coach, a true fan does not keep blaming a former coach for this coaches failures, a true fan does no make excuses for why a team can beat OSU, play to a virtual tie with OU, but get stomped by Kansas. What are you going to blame this years losing record on? Holgorsen was supposed to make anyone a great QB, yet the only QB he has had worth a shit was brought in by the guy you say left the cupboard bare.............Holgorsen is NOT head coach material, period, and if he stays past next year we will stay the doormat in the B12 for a LONG time.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD, I will pray for you.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, with watching our team sink to the point they have, how can you possibly have confidence in Holgorsen? When a team can compete for four quarters with some of the best teams out there, how can you try to blame a lack of talent for losses to KU, IAST, less than great performances against William and Mary? I think Holgorsen is a poor coach, and I also think that after this year, there will be many more fans who see it like I do. He is another Mark Snyder, a damn fine coordinator, who can not hack being the HC, who will constantly blame youth for his losses.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same broken record played when we were 10-3....

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC, explain what positives you see from Holgorsen, PLEASE. I see a man who is in over his head. I see a bunch of "fans" who said 9-4 was not good enough, yet the only real dig was that the coach made weird facial expressions on the sideline and talked like a hick. We were told losing to Syracuse was reason to be fired, yet forgave the next coach for being dominated by 'Cuse. Holgorsen is NOT a head coach, and please show me something other than some Juco kid coming in to try and prove otherwise. You guys say those top rated classes in 2009 and 2010 dont mean anything because the rivals, etc rating services are biased, THEN you want to point at a kid rated four stars now by those same services as reason for Holgorsen's greatness. WOW, talk about delusional fans.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same broken record no matter what the issue...his man love was great DH running program into ground blah blah blah why do you guys even acknowledge this wonder fan anymore

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to make predictions but the game that keeps coming up on my radar is the one with WV.

We pretty much just spanked a team with 6 of the last 7 top recruiting classes and we've been averaging top 15 for the last 5 years.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, with watching our team sink to the point they have, how can you possibly have confidence in Holgorsen? When a team can compete for four quarters with some of the best teams out there, how can you try to blame a lack of talent for losses to KU, IAST, less than great performances against William and Mary? I think Holgorsen is a poor coach, and I also think that after this year, there will be many more fans who see it like I do. He is another Mark Snyder, a damn fine coordinator, who can not hack being the HC, who will constantly blame youth for his losses.

DAD,

May God bless your soul. You should ask HIM for HIS mercy.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same broken record no matter what the issue...his man love was great DH running program into ground blah blah blah why do you guys even acknowledge this wonder fan anymore

CBS Sports all over again. Cried when Stewart got fired, continues to say the compitetion in the BE was just as good as the Big 12, obviously thinks that Stewart could have done a better job coaching in the Big 12, can't let go of the past, thinks a hot dog should be $1 and a coke $0.50, away games are too far, but doesn't go to home games, Luck is the Anti-Christ (even though he is a Mountaineer), says the cupboard was well stocked although Stewart never had a season where he used his recruitment allotment.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exes, I have no problem with losing a hard fought game against Texas or OU, BUT WVU has issues when we get manhandled by Kansas and IAST. These guys still trying to blame the previous coach for Holgorsen's failure is getting old.

Once again, that goes with being in a tough conference. Believe it or not, those Jayhawks are pretty tough at home (they almost beat us in Lawrence in 2012 & 2004). Paul Rhodes is a damn good coach at ISU. The 'Clones walked into Austin & whipped us in 2010 & we were lucky to win in Ames this year. Like some WVU posters said in previous posts, you really do have to be ready to play every team every Sat in this conference.There are no gimmies.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-3, 7-6, 4-8, still no QB, yeah, looks like Holgorsen is the next Bear Bryant to me.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, that goes with being in a tough conference. Believe it or not, those Jayhawks are pretty tough at home (they almost beat us in Lawrence in 2012 & 2004). Paul Rhodes is a damn good coach at ISU. The 'Clones walked into Austin & whipped us in 2010 & we were lucky to win in Ames this year. Like some WVU posters said in previous posts, you really do have to be ready to play every team every Sat in this conference.There are no gimmies.

the problem with this is he acts like we were never beaten by bad teams in the history of our program, he wants to act like DH is the first coach in our history wth these L's and when it is pointed out that he isn't the "Oh well those other teams played with heart and WVU pride" blah blah blah........I saw the Texas vs Iowa St game last year and told people Iowa St was going to be a tough game for us. That game went three overtimes yet our team played with no heart and effort. Likes to b$tch about everything involved with the program these days...maybe he is Mickeys son????

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some thought Gary Patterson might be the next Bear Bryant…

11-2, 7-6, 4-8… still no QB…

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD claims to be a christian, but he comes to this board with his lies... half-truths... and passes judgement?

Everyone needs to pray for his soul. DAD can seek forgiveness.

No wonder he tithes as much as he does to his church...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC, Luck fired a coach for losing close games in 2010, three games, LSU, UConn, and 'Cuse were decided by less points than one in four games Holgorsen has coached. Think of THAT apologists, ONE IN FOUR games Holgorsen has coached were a 20+ point loss. Yes WVU and every other team out there has lost games they should have won, every coach has done so as well, BUT not by 20 points on a more than regular basis. 10-3, 7-6, 4-8, if the Holgorsen trend continues, 2014 will be 1-11...............But I guess that will still be Stewart and Pastilong's fault, right?

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Luck would have had to hire a new coach anyway because Coach Stew is no longer on this earth. Give it a rest Dad...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think today of all days he would remember that. RIP

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC, Luck fired a coach for losing close games in 2010, three games, LSU, UConn, and 'Cuse were decided by less points than one in four games Holgorsen has coached. Think of THAT apologists, ONE IN FOUR games Holgorsen has coached were a 20+ point loss. Yes WVU and every other team out there has lost games they should have won, every coach has done so as well, BUT not by 20 points on a more than regular basis. 10-3, 7-6, 4-8, if the Holgorsen trend continues, 2014 will be 1-11...............But I guess that will still be Stewart and Pastilong's fault, right?

DAD,

I want to engage you in a little Q&A style format. I know several posters have provided you with multiple responses/posts reviewing the history associated with Coach Stewart's firing. You keep bringing up the same arguments/points you've brought up for the past 4 years. You ain't so old that you keep forgetting the facts… cause you remember your set of facts…. so… let's get this started.

You state that Luck fired a coach for losing close games in 2010. While I believe the decision was based on more than just the outcome of those three games… let me ask you these questions…

1. Did Bill Stewart earn a berth in a BCS bowl during his tenure?
2. Did Bill Stewart win an outright championship in the Big East?
3. Wasn't navigating the Big East conference and OOC portion of the schedule the easiest path to the MNC?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never blamed Pastilong for anything you of all people should know that...and for the record I am not blaming the L's DH has had on Stew, but one if the things that has played into the struggles of the program is the fact Stew did not recruit our limit or very well whether you believe it or not. I have posted tons of information on his classes... He brought us three very good players besides that not much else...I have blamed depth for L's not Stew.