• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU, the ONLY Big12 team

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you still harp on Stewarts recruits, going into year four, isnt it about time to ask what QBs, RBs etc Holgorsen has brought in? Holgorsen was advertised to be the greatest maker of QB and WR out there, yet going into year FOUR we have no QB that can run his offense.

I wouldn't harp on it if you would simply post that you understand how lack of leadership… lack of senior leadership… lack of experience and depth of experience have greatly impacted the team the past two seasons.

Until you prove that you understand this point, and quit posting about how the team faded at year's end… that the team quit… looks out of shape… or any of your other negative comments… an analysis of the roster would help you a ton.

This season, WVU should have Stewart's last recruiting class as seniors.

Where are his QB's? Where are his RB's? Where are his defensive players?

Who recruited the current QB's? The RB's? The defensive personnel?

Last edited by a moderator:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into year 4 coaching, going into year 3 for recruiting.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't harp on it if you would simply post that you understand how lack of leadership… lack of senior leadership… lack of experience and depth of experience have greatly impacted the team the past two seasons.

Until you prove that you understand this point, and quit posting about how the team faded at year's end… that the team quit… looks out of shape… or any of your other negative comments… an analysis of the roster would help you a ton.

This season, WVU should have Stewart's last recruiting class as seniors.

Where are his QB's? Where are his RB's? Where are his defensive players?

Who recruited the current QB's? The RB's? The defensive personnel?

His kids transferred out with the coaching change, and since. Why you guys cant understand the dynamic a coaching change has on a kid, I do not know. When a kid was recruited by a coach who was later fired, few want to stay with the next guy, in case you forgot, a lot of Nehlen's kids left after Fraud came on board, and after one horrible season, he started getting his kids in place. The fact that WVU has had four DCs the last four years has a hell of a lot more to do with the defensive struggles than any supposed lack of talent. Efore as DC was a disaster that is still being felt. Quit with the excuses, Holgorsen is NOT a HC!!!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His kids transferred out with the coaching change, and since. Why you guys cant understand the dynamic a coaching change has on a kid, I do not know. When a kid was recruited by a coach who was later fired, few want to stay with the next guy, in case you forgot, a lot of Nehlen's kids left after Fraud came on board, and after one horrible season, he started getting his kids in place. The fact that WVU has had four DCs the last four years has a hell of a lot more to do with the defensive struggles than any supposed lack of talent. Efore as DC was a disaster that is still being felt. Quit with the excuses, Holgorsen is NOT a HC!!!!

It is a lie that kids transferred out with the coaching change. What kind of Christian are you?

I want you to list the kids who transferred out of the program due to the coaching change. And, I want you to list all of Stewart's recruits, and post what happened with each.

Or I will report you for trolling and have you banned from this board.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wasn't Deforest only the DC for one year.....after a change with the coach (Casteel)? Maybe we were wrong about ol Joe D :noidea:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did these kids quit and go to is the point? Where did they take their talents? They didn't quit because of a coach, they quit because they were not that good....I will take more time to examine the mass exodus of players when RR took over...I imagine that statement you are just pulling out of left field.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't Deforest only the DC for one year.....after a change with the coach (Casteel)? Maybe we were wrong about ol Joe D :noidea:

Year one of Holgorsen, the 10-3 year some point to prove what a great coach Holgorsen is, The entire defensive staff which had been together and had proven their mettle for a number of years was still intact. Holgorsen and Casteel did not get along so Casteel went West, Efore was hired as DC with almost all new defensive coaches for 2012, the defense went South QUICK. Patterson was DC in 2013 and the defense improved slightly. Gibson will be DC this coming year. We were not wrong about Efore, the guy could not coach defense, he seemed to do better this past year dealing with just the STs, I think bringing in Bradley may be the key for 2014 and beyond, some capable proven defensive coaching can not hurt. This has got me wondering about how Holgorsen deals with and treats defensive coaches, when Casteel, who loved WVU leaves, when people turned down the job, when Patterson stays only two years, is Holgorsen hamstringing them?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

Did you forget my request?

I will give you 48 hrs.