• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU/OU game time set

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11am their time on FS1

:bullshit: We take care of business this week and we have two ranked teams goin at it in Norman and they do THIS?!?

I bet the OU guys are beyond pissed as well. 11am kick? :L

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate the 11 AM kickoffs.......now, do you wanna hear how I really feel about it, LOL!~

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate the 11 AM kickoffs.......now, do you wanna hear how I really feel about it, LOL!~
FOX has a great opportunity right now to make a dent into ESPN's hold on CFB yet... They continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
This game should be a 3:30 kick at minimum.

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is college football so addicted to this Noon, 3:30, 7 or 8 PM schedule.

Give some small conference school a 10AM kickoff to be the only show on the rodeo, and have a 2PM game, and a 6PM game.

Don't laugh, but Arkansas St. vs. Toledo could be an interesting matchup, but I won't watch it at a normal time... But a 10AM kick... I'd watch it.

Then have 2 Big 12 games at 2 and 6. Make an agreement with The Mountain West and Hawaii... and make that the 10 PM slot. That's a great way to defeat 666...Uhm, ESPN, I meant.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is college football so addicted to this Noon, 3:30, 7 or 8 PM schedule.

Give some small conference school a 10AM kickoff to be the only show on the rodeo, and have a 2PM game, and a 6PM game.

Don't laugh, but Arkansas St. vs. Toledo could be an interesting matchup, but I won't watch it at a normal time... But a 10AM kick... I'd watch it.

Then have 2 Big 12 games at 2 and 6. Make an agreement with The Mountain West and Hawaii... and make that the 10 PM slot. That's a great way to defeat 666...Uhm, ESPN, I meant.

Agree, heck I want em to have their own SEASON much less time slot. Spring football featuring the G5 would be awesome THAT is when I would have time to watch and I think it would grow their fan bases as well but....:noidea:.

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe an early start works to our advantage. With an early start, it may take the crowd out of it to a point. Imagine if we were playing a night game. Think about an early game versus a night game at Mountaineer Field. Just trying to keep a positive outlook.

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldrusher...

I partially agree, but not your division.

I'd like to see the FCS schools play in the spring.

BUt I have thought that for a while.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOX has a great opportunity right now to make a dent into ESPN's hold on CFB yet... They continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
This game should be a 3:30 kick at minimum.
Fox Sports 1 has KSU @ OSU at 3:00pm.
There is no night game that I can see at all.
Why is there no night game?? anyone know the answer.

That's fucking pathetic KSU/OSU are you fucking kidding me/WTF

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This needs to be the late game.
Just has that kind of feel to it.
11:00am sucks.

Totally agree, The OU/WVU series has produced good close games so far and for all we know that MIGHT be for the B12 championship this year.
FOX is asleep at the wheel when it comes to their CFB. Its a shame.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, heck I want em to have their own SEASON much less time slot. Spring football featuring the G5 would be awesome THAT is when I would have time to watch and I think it would grow their fan bases as well but....:noidea:.
NO!!!!!! Football is a FALL sport, PERIOD!!!!!!!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO!!!!!! Football is a FALL sport, PERIOD!!!!!!!

On the surface I agree but personally I don't have enough time for very much non P5 football in the fall. It's good ball and I do enjoy them too but just not enough time to give them the time they deserve.
I want them to kick their season off the weekend after the NCAA basketball championship game then run through the 4 th of July or so with a REAL playoff system and championship game.
I'd prolly jump right on Marshall as my team but... I might be able to be persuaded to another team and I think it would happen for most non P5 programs too. Bigger fan bases, more exposure, better tv money ( I would guess)....

And of course the obvious, ol GR don't have to wait so freggin long for some meaningful CFB :hope:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority, but I enjoy watching David beat Goliath. Look at this season so far, BGSU has beat 2 B11 teams, Marshall beat Purdue, the APPY State VS Mich games, ECU beating VPI, those games would be gone, and the talent level at those playing football in the spring would never be seen, as they would be playing only the non name teams. Also, even though some put great emphasis on the league, TEAMS play football, Boise has a better football program than 80% of the "power" teams, and IAST has a worse program than 3/4 of the non "power" teams.........Hell, GR, give it a few more years, and the CFB "championship" game will be in March..........

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority, but I enjoy watching David beat Goliath. Look at this season so far, BGSU has beat 2 B11 teams, Marshall beat Purdue, the APPY State VS Mich games, ECU beating VPI, those games would be gone, and the talent level at those playing football in the spring would never be seen, as they would be playing only the non name teams. Also, even though some put great emphasis on the league, TEAMS play football, Boise has a better football program than 80% of the "power" teams, and IAST has a worse program than 3/4 of the non "power" teams.........Hell, GR, give it a few more years, and the CFB "championship" game will be in March..........
na, I agree, those games are special and part of what makes CFB what it is but imo I think we would still get those. The difference would be that the "2nd tier" programs in the P5 would be David.
Its Saturday MAC, CUSA,Sunbelt ect.. games that I would like to have more time to see.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate fox, we better not have Chris fucking Simms calling the game ethier.

12 eastern for two top 25 teams, seriously?

I already voiced my opinion on the main board but FUCK FOX

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GR, the lingerie league is played in the spring