• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF?!!?

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...listening to the game on radio. We're up HUGE at the half, then give it all away quick, fast in a hurry to start the second half.

Why did our D suck so badly in the 2nd half?

Why couldn't our offense get going in the 2nd half?

We managed to pull out a win but we should have had this shut down. We never should have allowed them back in it, and our offense....well, I'm not sure what the hell happened there.

Are we in trouble?

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...listening to the game on radio. We're up HUGE at the half, then give it all away quick, fast in a hurry to start the second half.

Why did our D suck so badly in the 2nd half?

Why couldn't our offense get going in the 2nd half?

We managed to pull out a win but we should have had this shut down. We never should have allowed them back in it, and our offense....well, I'm not sure what the hell happened there.

Are we in trouble?

Blew a 24 point lead to a backup qb with their stud receiver off the team. The math is simple arithmetic.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck the math the only numbers that matter were on the score board at the end of the game we are 1-0 in the books and are tied for first in the afc north

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blew a 24 point lead to a backup qb with their stud receiver off the team. The math is simple arithmetic.

Eh? Pretty sure Hoyer is the starter.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really feels like a loss. I'm glad we won, but what a discouraging game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with Doobee on this... Glad they came away with the win, but definitely don't feel good about it.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a confidence builder. But a win is a win...should be an exciting practice this week.

Ouch coach, we have to do this AGAIN?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin should support AB's Chuck Norris drops kicks at least... Or was that a King Leonidas kick?

...Gotta get my kicks straight

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get your point, but I'm Not discouraged AT ALL...not after LY and the year before...they pulled out a win.

What I was discouraged by was the run DEF...that was AWFUL!!!!...same BS as LY...every RB getting to the LB level...and bad tackling when they got there...the OFC...I think the MO shifted and Haley wanted to establish the run to shorten the game, then a few bad breaks...I think the OL needs to be a little more stout on the edges vs BAL this week...should be a good game...BAL needs it bad now.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the 2nd half say more about the Browns or the steelers? I was shocked when I saw they tied it up. Damn you Josh Gordon! He could have been the difference yesterday.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, an open letter to the OC.......

Dear Mr. Haley:

Despite the win, A lot of us would fire you today, if we had the option. When our boys take possession deep in their own end, you always run two ultra-conservative running plays, leaving Ben with third and long, and a great opportunity for the other team's D to go for a sack. Henceforth, please stop being such a pussy in these situations.

And another thing: when you choose to go with a simple handoff up the middle on third and one, have Ben under center, not in the shotgun, you stupid fuck.

Keeping these things in mind will greatly reduce the likelihood that one of our members, of Sicilian ancestry, will take out a contract on you before the season is half-over.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

-Steeler Nation, Northern Ohio Branch

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the 2nd half say more about the Browns or the steelers? I was shocked when I saw they tied it up. Damn you Josh Gordon! He could have been the difference yesterday.

A mix of both probably...the PIT run DEF has not looked good all preseason imo...but the OFC I think took a breather at the half and the MO changed...hard to turn it back on....plus Haley tried to run against a team that obviously got a verbal beatdown at the half...not good.