• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 14

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taysom Hill faces the hapless Jets D, but also has a hammer stuck in his throwing finger, not sure how much that impacts his fantasy pts though, and as long as he doesn't have a concussion, he plays for the most part. Backup QB plan prob isn't any worse or better for the Saints, but obviously is very different for fantasy purposes.
(recent games: Minshew just under 250yds and 2 TDs, Tua threw for 270 and 2 TDs, kept Tyrod quiet, but no body except my Titans are giving up anything to the Texans right now)

or

Taylor Heinicke gets Dallas D, which has been playing well, but still gives up pts and big plays fairly regularly. WFT has been playing just good enough lately, and I assume they'll need to pass a bit to keep up this weekend, but I don't get those right very often when I make those assumptions.
(recent games: Dallas just let Taysom Hill the runner pass for over 260yds and 2 TDs, and Carr fired up over 370yds the week before....not great bob)

have Hurts on bye, used Taylor over Taysom last week, thankfully didn't cost me, 5-6pt differential between them

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taysom Hill faces the hapless Jets D, but also has a hammer stuck in his throwing finger, not sure how much that impacts his fantasy pts though, and as long as he doesn't have a concussion, he plays for the most part. Backup QB plan prob isn't any worse or better for the Saints, but obviously is very different for fantasy purposes.
(recent games: Minshew just under 250yds and 2 TDs, Tua threw for 270 and 2 TDs, kept Tyrod quiet, but no body except my Titans are giving up anything to the Texans right now)

or

Taylor Heinicke gets Dallas D, which has been playing well, but still gives up pts and big plays fairly regularly. WFT has been playing just good enough lately, and I assume they'll need to pass a bit to keep up this weekend, but I don't get those right very often when I make those assumptions.
(recent games: Dallas just let Taysom Hill the runner pass for over 260yds and 2 TDs, and Carr fired up over 370yds the week before....not great bob)

have Hurts on bye, used Taylor over Taysom last week, thankfully didn't cost me, 5-6pt differential between them
I used heinicke last week. Going hill this week. Unless some word on his hand comes out.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used heinicke last week. Going hill this week. Unless some word on his hand comes out.

my issue is that with Hurts on my bench, I have zero room to carry both, so its an either/or situation for me right now. Besides Heinicke, only real options to cut would be Osborn, who I just picked up, Miles Sanders, or Foreman

1638978998727.png

( I drafted all those RBs except Sanders and Foreman....probably the best luck I've ever had in a draft at that position)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my issue is that with Hurts on my bench, I have zero room to carry both, so its an either/or situation for me right now. Besides Heinicke, only real options to cut would be Osborn, who I just picked up, Miles Sanders, or Foreman

View attachment 284446

( I drafted all those RBs except Sanders and Foreman....probably the best luck I've ever had in a draft at that position)
A rb or osborn would get the ax. Hurts is worth more. Osborn has litte value when thielen returns and if you arent playing hom this week hea the drop imho.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prolly go Taysom....
He's just a small town boy
Born and raised in.......Pocatello Idaho?
I swear that's a song or something

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rb or osborn would get the ax. Hurts is worth more. Osborn has litte value when thielen returns and if you arent playing hom this week hea the drop imho.

yeah, when I set my lineup this morning, I immediately regretted using my waiver claim on Osborn, cause I'd need someone else (Hendo) to be banged up before I'd think about putting him in my lineup

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prolly go Taysom....
He's just a small town boy
Born and raised in.......Pocatello Idaho?
I swear that's a song or something

Payton said Taysom in line to start this week, that's good enough for me

Let's go Idaho!!!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

or

I'd go with Hill because of those sweet, sweet rushing yards.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with Hill because of those sweet, sweet rushing yards.

I'm also a sucker for those QB rushing yards.
Until fantasy figures out a way to adjust or limit the impact, I'll be targeting the QBs with rushing upside more often than not in any format. Lots of Allen and Hurts across my redraft teams, with Brady being the only exception. Have Dak or LJax in 3/4 dynasties too, with Brady again being the exception.

Hurts is the poster child for why it is such an effective strategy, cherry on top that he was a round 8-10 (or perhaps even later) selection in most drafts this year. Will be interesting to see if Dak brings a bit more rushing element next season, being 2 yrs removed from the injury. I want the 60-70 attempts of rookie contract Dak again, not the 35-40 he's on pace for this year while he's recovering and spending all that cheddar.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also a sucker for those QB rushing yards.
Until fantasy figures out a way to adjust or limit the impact, I'll be targeting the QBs with rushing upside more often than not in any format. Lots of Allen and Hurts across my redraft teams, with Brady being the only exception. Have Dak or LJax in 3/4 dynasties too, with Brady again being the exception.

Hurts is the poster child for why it is such an effective strategy, cherry on top that he was a round 8-10 (or perhaps even later) selection in most drafts this year. Will be interesting to see if Dak brings a bit more rushing element next season, being 2 yrs removed from the injury. I want the 60-70 attempts of rookie contract Dak again, not the 35-40 he's on pace for this year while he's recovering and spending all that cheddar.

Same for me. It seems like even with a bad throwing day they end up producing with their legs.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until fantasy figures out a way to adjust or limit the impact, I'll be targeting the QBs with rushing upside more often than not in any format.
The Way Too Long League figured it out so good that it is almost stupid in that league to draft a running QB. QB rushing yards are counted the same as QB passing yards..............fought that ever since I've been in the league.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

or

I think I go Hill since you have Hurts on the bench.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke or Pollard?

I get 1 for 30 for kick and punt return yardage and bonus points for long TDs.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucked up on putting in my Waiver Claim for KC's defense and now I am stuck with whatever is left on the FA list...

I grabbed Cleveland who plays Baltimore for the second time in 3 weeks after a bye (that's weird, right?)

Chargers (vs NYG)
Seahawks (@ Houston)
NO (@NYJ)
Carolona (vs Atl)

I am not expecting anything good here...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting Zeke in one league and I'm pretty sure I'd be starting Pollard in his stead if I had Pollard.
Just saw that Zeke's knee isn't 100, but they are probably not going to sit him. Probably means they will limit him, though.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucked up on putting in my Waiver Claim for KC's defense and now I am stuck with whatever is left on the FA list...

I grabbed Cleveland who plays Baltimore for the second time in 3 weeks after a bye (that's weird, right?)

Chargers (vs NYG)
Seahawks (@ Houston)
NO (@NYJ)
Carolona (vs Atl)

I am not expecting anything good here...
The Giants may be starting Jake Fromm State Farm. I would go with LAC.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants may be starting Jake Fromm State Farm. I would go with LAC.
they had a big week last week...but their numbers haven't been great

but you might be right