• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wr's at #66

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Among Mims, Shenault, and Pittman, I think Shenault goes first, Mims 2nd, and Pittman 3rd. I think Pittman will be there at 66, but the other 2 won't. I'm not a big Pittman fan - don't think he has the quickness to get consistent separation.

Ive heard Pittman has been rising up draft boards like Claypool. I don't think he will be there. If he is there he should be selected.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could mark/flag posts for future reference. So all others are impossibilities, unrealistic?

Its just my opinion. Its an opinion board. Of course anything can happen. We will see

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally onboard for a playmaker at #66. Hoping a TW's trade (multiple picks) results in a round 2 pick for OT.

Realistic shots at WR for #66 below but a few may not drop that far. Would love to land Claypool from ND. Like his size, catch radius, contested catch ability & toughness. Nice compliment to TMAC.

Michael Pittman Jr., USC (SR, 6'4", 223 pounds)

Jalen Reagor, TCU (JR, 5'11", 206 pounds)

K.J. Hamler, Penn State (rSO, 5'9", 178 pounds)

Chase Claypool, Notre Dame (SR, 6'4", 238 pounds)

Donovan Peoples-Jones, Michigan (JR, 6'2", 212 pounds)

Tyler Johnson, Minnesota (SR, 6'1", 206 pounds)

Bryan Edwards, South Carolina (SR, 6'3", 212 pounds)

Antonio Gandy-Golden, Liberty (SR, 6'4", 223 pounds)

John Hightower, Boise State (SR, 6'2", 189 pounds)

Isaiah Hodgins, Oregon State (JR, 6'4", 210 pounds)

Collin Johnson, Texas (SR, 6'6", 222 pounds)

Gabriel Davis, UCF (JR, 6'2", 216 pounds)

I like most of this list to be there around #66. I think Hamler, Reagor and Claypool are 2nd round guys that could possibly drop but the rest of that list looks spot on. Really love Claypool and Edwards.

Off topic, not sure why Mims is even mentioned in this thread hahaha. I would put a .000001% chance Mims will be there at #66.

lol. Mims at #66? The guy is a first rounder early 2nd. I gotta research Davis.

I hear the Eagles love him so I could see him being realistically anywhere from 21-30. I don't think he will drop past early 2nd.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t really just an opinion when you claim it is impossible.

An opinion would be, I can’t see...I doubt...IMO.

I dont have access to medical reports or drug tests. So of course there is room for error. Every draft analyst knows that. Your Mims call was really out of left field that is why I said something.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like most of this list to be there around #66. I think Hamler, Reagor and Claypool are 2nd round guys that could possibly drop but the rest of that list looks spot on. Really love Claypool and Edwards.

Off topic, not sure why Mims is even mentioned in this thread hahaha. I would put a .000001% chance Mims will be there at #66.

I hear the Eagles love him so I could see him being realistically anywhere from 21-30. I don't think he will drop past early 2nd.

Gk thinks Mims will be there at #66 that's why I laughed at him.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have access to medical reports or drug tests. So of course there is room for error. Every draft analyst knows that. Your Mims call was really out of left field that is why I said something.

Then don’t say it is impossible. It is not impossible. Say you don’t think he will be there.

What call did I make on Mims? Let me help you...I said a Chicago in the 2nd round. That is my call.

You never actually said the position you believe he will be drafted.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Hammler's going to go somewhere around the 66th pick. Should we consider him, or is he too much like our little Simms? Or is better than Simms by enough that we shouldn't let Simms fit into the equation?

To me, I love watching those little guys that can fly and make big plays, but... Simms dropped an awful lot. Then again, he was very inexperienced, so it makes sense to expect him to improve.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gk thinks Mims will be there at #66 that's why I laughed at him.

i think its fair to say he could be there . i think its fair to say most likely he wont

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said no such thing. Show me where I said I believe he will be there.

Believing it is possible and believing it is,likely are two separate things.

when you responded to my original post. you listed Mims for #66.
I said no such thing. Show me where I said I believe he will be there.

Believing it is possible and believing it is,likely are two separate things.

When you responded to my original post. you listed Mims for #66.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you responded to my original post. you listed Mims for #66.

When you responded to my original post. you listed Mims for #66.

Again, your original post asked who we wanted at 66 if we had to have a WR. I stated, if Mims falls to 66, then I would select him.

Your original post didn’t ask if I expect Mims to be there at 66. It asked about a possibility.

I have posted twice, this makes thrice, that I believe Chicago will draft him in round 2. Go on record and state where you believe he will go.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, your original post asked who we wanted at 66 if we had to have a WR. I stated, if Mims falls to 66, then I would select him.

Your original post didn’t ask if I expect Mims to be there at 66. It asked about a possibility.

I have posted twice, this makes thrice, that I believe Chicago will draft him in round 2. Go on record and state where you believe he will go.

Oh please. nice back pedal. My post was a realistic WR prospect at #66. Mims is not a realistic prospect at #66. If he has a positive drug test or unknown medical then maybe but that is about it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. nice back pedal. My post was a realistic WR prospect at #66. Mims is not a realistic prospect at #66. If he has a positive drug test or unknown medical then maybe but that is about it

It isn’t a back pedal. You may want to look up the meaning of words and cliches before responding.

What makes it unrealistic?

Your Morgan Moses was a late first round pick, according to you.

He had no drug issues or medical problems but he fell all the way to...

#66.

It is realistic that Mims can do the same thing. It may not be probable. So like I have said thrice, and now four times, I believe Chicago in the second.

Go on the record and state where you have him going, or Kiper, or McShay, or whomever else you will copy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t a back pedal. You may want to look up the meaning of words and cliches before responding.

#66.

It is realistic that Mims can do the same thing. It may not be probable. So like I have said thrice, and now four times, I believe Chicago in the second.

Go on the record and state where you have him going, or Kiper, or McShay, or whomever else you will copy.

I already said where he would go. Moses only had a late 1st round grade by one draft expert. Every expert I have seen has Mims going way before #66. If you feel its realistic that Mims would be at #66 then bet me. Why are you shying away?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#66.

Plus I will make another prediction. Every WR you mentioned except Davis wont be there at #66. I hope some are there but I don't think so.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus I will make another prediction. Every WR you mentioned except Davis wont be there at #66. I hope some are there but I don't think so.

Excellent. That is a prediction, an opinion. If you are wrong, I won’t hold it over your head. I am actually proud of you.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said where he would go. Moses only had a late 1st round grade by one draft expert. Every expert I have seen has Mims going way before #66. If you feel its realistic that Mims would be at #66 then bet me. Why are you shying away?

No...you told me around where he would go according to other people. I want you to tell me the exact selection by which team.

You had Moses in the first round by us. He went 66.

Charlie Campbell has Mims going 58 to Minnesota in his latest.

Again, realism is not a prediction. It is merely a possibility. Why would I bet you Mims goes 66, when I believe he goes to Chicago in the mid second round? Why would I do that?