• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR at 17 the Case for that pick

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Fournette, and believe that he will make his mark in the NFL. Unfortunately, the team that he ends up on will need a 3rd down guy to spell him. I'm not sure about his blocking abilities. If you have something on that ....share the link! Thanks!

I don't think he's that bad of a blocker. Better than cook is.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch a bit more. Watch him against Bama both times.

Yea those games were not his fault. If anything I came away impressed. He was getting the ball with the entire dline in the backfield almost every play.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't he constantly face 8 or 9 man fronts? I think he is going to run a bad 40 time at the combine and that will scare teams. I think he is going to be there at #17.

He's gonna run a ridiculous 40 time for somebody his size. Physically he's a freak.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's that bad of a blocker. Better than cook is.

Maybe you have a link or something where his blocking skills are on display, if not it looks like we're going to have to rely on what we have of him. BTW: I too, like you, believe that he's definitely going to make a serious mark against NFL caliber defenders.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you have a link or something where his blocking skills are on display, if not it looks like we're going to have to rely on what we have of him. BTW: I too, like you, believe that he's definitely going to make a serious mark against NFL caliber defenders.

draft breakdown , com has videos of every play of his (and others) season but youll have to sift through a bit to get to pass pro reps.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
draft breakdown , com has videos of every play of his (and others) season but youll have to sift through a bit to get to pass pro reps.

Thanks, I'll check it out. :thumb:

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I have exchanged words on Mixon, you know where I stand on the young man and we are in agreement about his actions off field and subsequent responses to make amends. Dude is for real as a player. I'm hoping that he doesn't go undrafted but to us sometime after the 1st round. Any team getting him, will realize right away what an absolute steal they've gotten. BTW: In the same circumstance, when I was 18, my reaction would have been far more serious than his was because much like others who've transitioned from the "life" to the one that I have, F'king somebody up was the norm.

I agree Stymietee, I'm right here with you guy. He's been suspend for 1 yr, he done many hr's of community work and he was not invited to the combine. Joe has been punished enough. But we will not draft him just watch. Who ever have the pleasure of swooping Mixon up (Raiders, Cowboys, Packers, Saints) to name a few will be thrilled to death. I pray like hell it's not the Cowboys LOL