• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wounded Jackets Visit Detroit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't understand what the hell Kronwall was waiting for with the puck from behind his own net; then, when the forechecker was in his grill he decides to pass it, and - poof - it winds up in the Red Wings net.

I'm getting so sick and tired of these guys waiting forever to make a play, then finally doing so when there isn't a passing lane left to continue the possession. It's either that or continually watching Zetterberg during the PP, carry the puck from his own end all the way over the opposing blue line, while the other 2 forwards have been waiting there for a pass, 'til the sun goes down; and, his efforts are generally trashed anyhow. Meanwhile, Mike continues to stand a watch this same old feature film over and over again. Wake the hell up, and fix it, will you?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I realize that the game is in Columbus not Detroit., but some of the AHL teams could beat us this afternoon. No speed, poor effort, taking passes is as inconsistent as ever, turnovers in our end are prevalent, defenders are AWOL from the area around the net, and the support on d from the forwards is questionable at best. Also Franzen needs to get to the shop to have his batteries changed.