• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you got the national championship game if all you could get were nosebleeds?

Would you go to the national championship game if all you could get were nosebleeds?

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have DVR(or cable). But it's not an issue because of reruns and youtube.

Good on you for being frugal with your money. I just love everything I have too much to let it go. NFL Redzone and College Football Whiparound is one of the greatest inventions ever.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good on you for being frugal with your money. I just love everything I have too much to let it go. NFL Redzone and College Football Whiparound is one of the greatest inventions ever.

:lol:

Well, it's not so much as being frugle as it is my Cable company didn't offer SEC Network(Alabama had multiple games on it) so I told them to go fuck themselves and ordered Sling TV which has it.

But I did save about 20 bucks a month and have better internet now.

I did miss Redzone.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

absolutely

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But honestly, if you want to go. I'd be getting the tickets either tonight or tomorrow. I wouldn't put it off. Although there's always the option of buying tickets at the game. When we went to see Pearl Jam in Memphis, we got 2nd level angled to the stage seats for 70 bucks a piece. It was perfect. I doubt you get a deal that generous though.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But honestly, if you want to go. I'd be getting the tickets either tonight or tomorrow. I wouldn't put it off. Although there's always the option of buying tickets at the game. When we went to see Pearl Jam in Memphis, we got 2nd level angled to the stage seats for 70 bucks a piece. It was perfect. I doubt you get a deal that generous though.

Sunday night will be the earliest I order if I do go.

Ticket prices have been going down steadily. You don't have to pick up your tickets anymore, they have instant downloads and you just print them. I'm guessing it's all about a barcode.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game last year for the experience, but later wished I stayed home to watch the game on TV. Somehow you have a better recollection of the events from watching it on TV

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game last year for the experience, but later wished I stayed home to watch the game on TV. Somehow you have a better recollection of the events from watching it on TV

I can believe this.

I barely remember anything from the NFL games I've been too. In fact, for most of them I can't even remember who the other team was.

But I think part of that may be due to being slightly impaired most of the time.

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Florida/Ohio state championship game in that stadium. I sat in the corner of the endzone way up. It gave the Buckeyes bad luck. So I wouldn't go if I were you.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go, but with a portable TV, or smartphone with extra battery, so you could watch plays on it close-up.

Not everyone gets to attend a national championship game. Got to personally attend two of the three UNA national championship games, which was cool.

Of course, watching your team lose would suck though.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go, but with a portable TV, or smartphone with extra battery, so you could watch plays on it close-up.

Not everyone gets to attend a national championship game. Got to personally attend two of the three UNA national championship games, which was cool.

Of course, watching your team lose would suck though.

I do have Sling TV and a smart phone. I could actually watch ESPN while at the game.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been able to go to an Alabama game is one of the bigger reasons I'm considering it.

But I have been to many NFL games and do generally consider the TV experience to be better, even with good seats.
Shit you have to go or you're done and we ban you. Never been to a game and debating not going to a NC for $200 and some gas....child please.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, this is a no brainer, unless you truly can't afford it. Alabama has had a great run the last 8 years, but that could come to a halt any year now. You'll regret it later if you don't.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to tons of NFL games and I generally like the TV experience better. I've had 50 yard line tickets in the past, "great seats" and it's like - I'm always looking at everyone's back when they get in the redzone. It really kind of sucks to be honest as I have to rely on the jumbotron to see what happened.

But Alabama in a national championship game. I'm worried I'll look back on this in 10 years and go - YOU FUCKING RETARD.

I'm going to add my two cents.

I too prefer the tv on the couch experience normally...

But National Championships are special, I've been to three National Championship games, 1992, 2009 and 2012.

92 was end zone front row student section. 2009 was actually on the Texas sideline and 2012 was nose bleed in Miami.

2012 was the worst, but because of the game not the quality of the seats, but they are all among my favorite game day experiences.

If they get cheap enough I wouldn't pass up the opportunity. That place should be rocking and not to be missed. Record the game and watch all the shit you missed at your leisure later, you won't regret it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to add my two cents.

I too prefer the tv on the couch experience normally...

But National Championships are special, I've been to three National Championship games, 1992, 2009 and 2012.

92 was end zone front row student section. 2009 was actually on the Texas sideline and 2012 was nose bleed in Miami.

2012 was the worst, but because of the game not the quality of the seats, but they are all among my favorite game day experiences.

If they get cheap enough I wouldn't pass up the opportunity. That place should be rocking and not to be missed. Record the game and watch all the shit you missed at your leisure later, you won't regret it.

I worked during the game in 92.

We were supposed to lose!

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Georgia Tech ever makes it to another Football or Basketball championship game I am definitely going. As rare as they are for us I may not live to see another one.....

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked during the game in 92.

We were supposed to lose!

That's what made it super sweet...It was fucking awesome and Bourbon Street after the game was almost sweeter...we took a lot of pre-game abuse from those cocky fucks...if I didn't like Hurricane fans before that game, that would have converted me.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what made it super sweet...It was fucking awesome and Bourbon Street after the game was almost sweeter...we took a lot of pre-game abuse from those cocky fucks...if I didn't like Hurricane fans before that game, that would have converted me.

I was working with a Miami fan that night. We listened to the game on the radio.

He talked soo much shit before the game. I spent the night grinning from ear to ear.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was living in Dallas at the time, and remember the local TV stations interviewing Michael Irvin, for his prediction. of course he picked Miami, because it was a "Cane Thing". LOl

I lived in Dallas for 10 years hoping Alabama would play in a Cotton Bowl, so i could attend. Never happened while I was there. GO TO THE GAME!