• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst WR Corps in the league

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't scouted every team's receivers but after watching the Broncos again last night, I think ours are better than theirs. Siemian is not a good QB but I was feeling sorry for him. Those guys are terrible.

The notion that the Lions players aren't trying to win is too silly to seriously contemplate.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The notion that the Lions players aren't trying to win is too silly to seriously contemplate.
If you have any Lions games taped go back and watch them. Officials blatant calls against the Lions or the Lions fall behind by three touchdowns they'll play hard but wont play to win in any of them!! All other games for the past seven years go like this (except for one or two they lit up the scoreboard)...
If the Lions are in the lead then they go into conservative mode and 95% of the time the other team has claimed the lead for the 4th quarter heroics crap.
If the Lions are trailing they hardly reclaim the lead before the 4th quarter just like the Steelers game Sunday night. They stay in striking distance for the 4th quarter heroics crap.
One of two things happen outside of blowouts and blatant calls is a comeback win or shooting themselves in the foot and losing the game. It's not farfetched in saying they're not playing to win when their setting themselves up for the heroic finish and fail.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have any Lions games taped go back and watch them. Officials blatant calls against the Lions or the Lions fall behind by three touchdowns they'll play hard but wont play to win in any of them!! All other games for the past seven years go like this (except for one or two they lit up the scoreboard)...
If the Lions are in the lead then they go into conservative mode and 95% of the time the other team has claimed the lead for the 4th quarter heroics crap.
If the Lions are trailing they hardly reclaim the lead before the 4th quarter just like the Steelers game Sunday night. They stay in striking distance for the 4th quarter heroics crap.
One of two things happen outside of blowouts and blatant calls is a comeback win or shooting themselves in the foot and losing the game. It's not farfetched in saying they're not playing to win when their setting themselves up for the heroic finish and fail.

Your coping mechanism is on acid.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I heard you the first time.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go back and watch and see when the refs also gave them gifts. It happens both ways. People easily say the refs gave us one there and forget about that when they blow a call. Why I don't buy your BS about the league.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your coping mechanism is on acid.
You mean the Lions... it's been the same scenario for 7 years. Even last year had it going on with it's 8 heroic finishes. I'm not surprised with Caldwell's job on the line last season and Stafford's contract coming up this year.

Yeah, I heard you the first time.
LOL... I hope it wasn't like one of those drunken individuals that are to dang loud at a party.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and watch and see when the refs also gave them gifts. It happens both ways. People easily say the refs gave us one there and forget about that when they blow a call. Why I don't buy your BS about the league.
The fact of the matter is I'm all for a fair game being called. This season the Lions have had some non-calls that should've been called, but the Lions still shoot themselves in the foot at the end of the game from the 4th quarter heroics crap. I can't remember a blatant call in the Lions favor since "the coin toss" Steelers/Lions. And I don't recall the Lions ever winning a game after a blatant call(s) since then.

[URL="http://sportshoop.la/threads/armchair-gms-check-this-out.177100/page-15#post-6429922"]Armchair GMs...check this out. [/URL]