• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wonder What A Slave Might Think About This Asinine Statement

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't agree with them taking that action, stonewalling a vote on a Supreme Court nominee is nothing compared to what's going on now.

:L

Well, it's actually much worse. Unconstitutional. Dirty pool. If you don't want his nominee on the Court, do your job (your big talking point) and vote him down.

Stonewalling over a border wall, that's really normal politics man. I think you have trouble seeing the other side's position.

For example, while I didn't agree with it, I totally understood the logic of many Trump voters, who just wanted to beat Hillary. I get it, she was almost as bad as Trump, so if you felt you had to vote for him to stop her, I totally get it. But you don't get any of the obvious parallels between Dems treatment of Trump and Reps of Obama. That's pretty short sighted, and partisan.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I used to be very into politics, etc. But over the years, I've become disgusted with the whole lot of them.

While I don't think the system is "broken". It's long overdue for some serious maintenance. I love the idea of Trump and I love that he's an outsider who is shaking things up.

The problem is, he has no diplomacy and very little decorum. A "Trump type" who isn't always looking to pick a fight with everyone would be a great thing for the country, imo.

A total non-political shake it up type who wasn't a total asshole and awful human being would be great, I agree. Oprah? The Rock?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he is quite serious - I tangled with him in the politics room -

Interesting that you choose not to explain.

Here, let me help...

It was during that flood control thing back when we had the heavy rains. You were completely wrong, you were openly hoping that people had their homes destroyed including your own family and that you wouldn't lift a finger to help.

It was when you were holding your grudge against your sister.

I completely destroyed your position on why things got to the point they did with facts that I backed up.

I also called you out for not caring what happened to people who could have had their lives threatened.

So no, I don't take any of this seriously. You just think I do because you were upset at being made to look like an idiot. Apparently, you still are.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I used to be very into politics, etc. But over the years, I've become disgusted with the whole lot of them.

While I don't think the system is "broken". It's long overdue for some serious maintenance. I love the idea of Trump and I love that he's an outsider who is shaking things up.

The problem is, he has no diplomacy and very little decorum. A "Trump type" who isn't always looking to pick a fight with everyone would be a great thing for the country, imo.

Um, not to pick a fight with you.... but you mean he has any at all?:noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A total non-political shake it up type who wasn't a total asshole and awful human being would be great, I agree. Oprah? The Rock?

Not Oprah. The country would go bankrupt from her giving shit away.

Not The Rock. He'd just kick everyone's ass. Although, that would be a lot of fun to watch.

My nominee is Clint Eastwood.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here, let me help...

It was during that flood control thing back when we had the heavy rains. You were completely wrong, you were openly hoping that people had their homes destroyed including your own family and that you wouldn't lift a finger to help.

I completely destroyed your position on why things got to the point they did with facts that I backed up.

I also called you out for not caring what happened to people who could have had their lives threatened.

So no, I don't take any of this seriously. You just think I do because you were upset at being made to look like an idiot. Apparently, you still are.
Actually they are now saying what I said back then - It was interesting that most republicans went out of their way to not blame the state for lack of maintenance - now they are, but the deterioration of the Oroville Dam goes back way further then Brown - It's been neglected for decades and no you didn't destroy my position - I merely quit arguing with you over it, but wasn't what I was referring too.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not The Rock. He'd just kick everyone's ass. Although, that would be a lot of fun to watch.

Yes I get it, you're a Republican. Just wish both you and your equivalent on the other side could see the opposite side better.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mine

Condoleeza Rice

Colin Powell

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, not to pick a fight with you.... but you mean he any at all?:noidea:

Well, he dresses nice and he's been polite when meeting with leaders of other countries. So yes, he has a little decorum.

Plus, Melania is the hottest First Lady ever. That's got to count for something.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here, let me help...

Who's upset - you're obviously wrong

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I get it, you're a Republican. Just wish both you and your equivalent on the other side could see the opposite side better.

lol

So then your definition of "seeing the other side better" would be changing my opinion so that it fit more closely with yours?

That's funny that you stooped to that.

Notice that I haven't said anything like that to you.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he dresses nice and he's been polite when meeting with leaders of other countries. So yes, he has a little decorum.

Plus, Melania is the hottest First Lady ever. That's got to count for something.
Personally I think Jeanie Buss in the Play Boy was #2, but when I was in my early 20's and doing landscaping while in college and Japanese family let their 19 and 20 year old daughters out in black bikinis - and the memory will always rank #1 in my mind - The Trump women come in behind Buss though.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think Jeanie Buss in the Play Boy was #2, but when I was in my early 20's and doing landscaping while in college and Japanese family let their 19 and 20 year old daughters out in black bikinis - and the memory will always rank #1 in my mind - The Trump women come in behind Buss though.

Well yeah, Jeanie obviously ahead of Melania.

They're both hot and rich, but Jeanie owns the Lakers.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

So then your definition of "seeing the other side better" would be changing my opinion so that it fit more closely with yours?

That's funny that you stooped to that.

Notice that I haven't said anything like that to you.

Of course not, you don't care if I change my mind, I'm trying to help you see the reality here. Not stooping to anything, as a true centrist I often find myself convincing Reps that Obama wasn't the antiChrist and convincing Dems that Trump isn't either. But I've given you some pretty obvious points where you could see the other side and you don't like any of 'em. And that's fine, that's you and your team.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, Jeanie obviously ahead of Melania.

They're both hot and rich, but Jeanie owns the Lakers.
Jeanie is the classiest lady in all of sports or business ever. I will always respect her for firing her dumb ass brother.