• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wonder What A Slave Might Think About This Asinine Statement

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be.

But, the College thing is a complete Shit argument.

College should prepare you for your future and give you the tools to make you successful in your chosen profession.

He seems like he managed to be pretty decent in his career path.

Bill Gates, Ingvar Kampard, Paul Allen, Leonardo Del Vecchio all say hello while sitting atop their multibillion dollar Empires.

If LeBron is a idiot for the things he says, so be it.

Using the lack of College is weak and makes it look like you have nothing else to use against him.

Yet, his words and deeds have given you plenty.

This stupid ass slave comment is simply the latest entry.
Yes he is financially set, however he lacks an understanding of the world, that he might have learned in college. Maybe he would not have disliked whites ( his quotes ) or learn to be more tolerant of Jewish people and their money. He is richer than I will ever be, but I am more educated than he will ever be. If only I could dribble a ball like him. I suspect we will disagree on this Mecca.

Maybe if he had gone to college he would understand how awful actual slaves gad it instead of trying to be a sjw , and make a laughable comparison to slavery and men of free will being paid millions of dollars to play a game ... Antonio Gates thinks he is dumb for saying it as well.

You are right though. Lebrun has given me a lot of reasons to hate him.

I hope you have a happy new year.

Last edited:

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "wall" isn't simply a wall that stretches along the US/Mexico border ala The Great Wall of China.

It actually entails 3 things:

1.) Barriers where appropriate: there are parts of the border that are much harder to patrol than others. That's where walls would go.

2.) Technology: the use of drones, cameras, etc. to pinpoint where people are trying to come in.

3.) More personnel: obvious.

That was what was requested by the Border Patrol when Trump met with them in the early days of his Presidency.

I think a lot of folks think he wants to build The Great Wall of Trump (which he probably does, painted with his likeness, but that's not what this current proposal is). lol
we could also enforce current laws and let ICE do it’s job instead of orange man bad thought process.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is financially set, however he lacks an understanding of the world, that he might have learned in college. Maybe he would not have disliked whites ( his quotes ) or learn to be more tolerant of Jewish people and their money. He is richer than I will ever be, but I am more educated than he will ever be. If only I could dribble a ball like him. I suspect we will disagree on this Mecca.

Maybe if he had gone to college he would understand how awful actual slaves gad it instead of trying to be a sjw , and make a laughable comparison to slavery and men of free will being paid millions of dollars to play a game ... Antonio Gates thinks he is dumb for saying it as well.

You are right though. Lebrun has given me a lot of reasons to hate him.

I hope you have a happy new year.
Same to you, M3at.

...and yeah, he says some narcissistic, offensive clown Shit at times that has me shaking my head.

The Jewish lyrics...

The I'm not fucking with white people...

But, the most offensive?

Winning in Cleveland made me the GOAT.

Fuck that guy....lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need a wall to keep out Canadians also.
I bet the Timberwolves Organization and Fans wish you would have suggested this before they signed Wiggins to that HEIST of a deal.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to you, M3at.

...and yeah, he says some narcissistic, offensive clown Shit at times that has me shaking my head.

The Jewish lyrics...

The I'm not fucking with white people...

But, the most offensive?

Winning in Cleveland made me the GOAT.

Fuck that guy....lol
Yup....look at Jordan’s quotes from 2009 when asked if he was the GOAT. All class from MJ... Lebrun is a narcissistic dumbass.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at peoples hatred for LeBron overshadowing his pure dominance and strength as the GOAT

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup....look at Jordan’s quotes from 2009 when asked if he was the GOAT. All class from MJ... Lebrun is a narcissistic dumbass.

To be fair, Lebron is the first UltraMega Superstar of the social media age. MJ and Kobe were just as bad as far as being narcissistic, but we didn't really know about it because there was no social media during MJ's time and for only about a little less than half of Kobe's career.

MJ also has the advantage of being out of the spotlight most of the time these days and is smart enough to see what happens when guys say things like Lebron said and give a more "diplomatic" answer.

I have a feeling that if you had the opportunity to ask MJ privately who the GOAT is, he'd look at you like you had lost your mind and tell you that it's him by a lot.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Lebron is the first UltraMega Superstar of the social media age. MJ and Kobe were just as bad as far as being narcissistic, but we didn't really know about it because there was no social media during MJ's time and for only about a little less than half of Kobe's career.

MJ also has the advantage of being out of the spotlight most of the time these days and is smart enough to see what happens when guys say things like Lebron said and give a more "diplomatic" answer.

I have a feeling that if you had the opportunity to ask MJ privately who the GOAT is, he'd look at you like you had lost your mind and tell you that it's him by a lot.

At the end of the day, LeBron won't get as much love in GOAT debates as he otherwise would because of comments like this.

People think he is a douche. MJ was defintely a dick. But it is a lot easier to support a dick than a douche in the mind of most sports fans.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron injured, getting fried for stupid comments like he is the GOAT, his stupid slavery comments, and on a team where he will have to go full out super-saiyan just to guarantee a playoff birth.

I would say karma is catching up with him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron injured, getting fried for stupid comments like he is the GOAT, his stupid slavery comments, and on a team where he will have to go full out super-saiyan just to guarantee a playoff birth.

I would say karma is catching up with him.
That's because you're a dumbass:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James net worth is approximately $440,000,000 dollars and guaranteed another $100 million in in the next three years, has a simple groin injury - and some one says Karma is catching up to him:pound::pound::pound::pound:, I sure wish that kind of Karma would catch me real soon:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James net worth is approximately $440,000,000 dollars and guaranteed another $100 million in in the next three years, has a simple groin injury - and some one says Karma is catching up to him:pound::pound::pound::pound:, I sure wish that kind of Karma would catch me real soon:lol:
id say going from making 8 straight Finals to missing the playoffs is a nice big whiff of Karma.....lol