• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Within two years the Lakers will be the better team in LA

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the fuck up for the Dwight/Nash trades, I don't think any other GM could have done better. Sure it may have cost the team a bad spell at the bottom of the standings but the future is looking bright.

Heck, that 2nd round pick they bought from Washington that got them Clarkson only cost them $1m

Exactly. Considering where they were after that deal blew up, they could be in far worse shape than they are. I think they've actually done better than most could reasonably expect.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Considering where they were after that deal blew up, they could be in far worse shape than they are. I think they've actually done better than most could reasonably expect.

A lot of people seem to just look last years team record and base their assumptions on that without having seen a single Lakers game or watched the young core develop.

"The Lakers were 17-65; Randle, Russell and Clarkson must suck!" :rolleyes2:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year we will see if Randle is a tweener who just looks better than average on a bad team, and Russell is bi polar or not. For sure Clarkson was a great draft and solid player.

They better learn to play some...., any defense if they expect to live in the land of the Warriors. Walton needs to start with teaching them how to play on that side of the ball. Maybe Simmons will slip to 2. If he does, that is the guy in this draft that is special, almost magic like

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year we will see if Randle is a tweener who just looks better than average on a bad team, and Russell is bi polar or not. For sure Clarkson was a great draft and solid player.

They better learn to play some...., any defense if they expect to live in the land of the Warriors. Walton needs to start with teaching them how to play on that side of the ball. Maybe Simmons will slip to 2. If he does, that is the guy in this draft that is special, almost magic like

Randle's T-Rex arms limit his ceiling. He can dominate the boards but struggles to get good looks inside against NBA length. He'll have a better than average career, but unless he develops the outside shot, he'll never reach an all-star level.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle's T-Rex arms limit his ceiling. He can dominate the boards but struggles to get good looks inside against NBA length. He'll have a better than average career, but unless he develops the outside shot, he'll never reach an all-star level.

If he develops a consistent mid-range, he could be another Z-Bo. If that happens, I think the Lakers would be very happy with that.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson like green proves u can find good talent in the second round