• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin at Arizona State Game Thread

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had actual cramps why would we do that you guys have the slowest offense in the nation makes no sense?

Yea our slow ass offense. Gordon barely outran your entire secondary. White is slow too. Definitely.

Your team, practiced in 100 degree heat, but their cramp s were legit??? You SURE they didn't need some free timeouts Sir Contradictshimselfalot?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucking dare you ASU fans make that accusation. He clearly gets hit in the balls by Manti Te'o's GF at the 12 second mark of the video.

Thats right. I just told a Te'o joke in late September 2013.

Shes real come on guys believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard her voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Manti Teo

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea our slow ass offense. Gordon barely outran your entire secondary. White is slow too. Definitely.

Your team, practiced in 100 degree heat, but their cramp s were legit??? You SURE they didn't need some free timeouts Sir Contradictshimselfalot?

No you are not uptempo and btw it was only our second game compared to your 3rd if we would of had another FCS team before this we would of beat you by 2 touchdowns.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is a team built on speed, especially on the defensive side of the ball, don't think they needed any help keeping up with Wisconsins offense.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. So amazing. ASU defense faked about 12 injuries, but we're the ones who don't want to talk about it. Phantom out of bounds lines and Pac 12brefs bias in favor of a visiting B1G team. All to make your win in one of the sloppiest games ever feel more fulfilling. Hope that works out for you. Wouldn't want your delusions to be for naught.

Yes a team that wants to do everything it can to increase the pace of the game is faking injuries :rollseyes:

We were lost without Sutton last year. Why would he fake an injury and then sit out 2 plays on the following drive? The other time Sutton went down I don't know what happened but after he got up that was the most pissed off I've ever seen him. I didn't get a good view of it but something happened between him and a Wisconsin lineman that pissed him off. And Wisconsin punted the next play so all that injury did was give your defense more time to rest. Come to think of it just about every time one of our players went down it was after we got a third down stop.

You can keep making yourself look like a fool though.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are not uptempo and btw it was only our second game compared to your 3rd if we would of had another FCS team before this we would of beat you by 2 touchdowns.

ASU is a team built on speed, especially on the defensive side of the ball, don't think they needed any help keeping up with Wisconsins offense.

And yet their cramps were legit....

You guys straight up don't know what you're saying.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yea, every defense wants to speed up the pace of shuttling their fatties off the field when an offense changes packages. They wouldn't want their big cramp prone DLmen to have a nice easy stroll while rotating for a nickle package.

Man up and face the facts. Our ONE player may have been full of shit. Your whole defense was coached to fake cramps.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yea, every defense wants to speed up the pace of shuttling their fatties off the field when an offense changes packages. They wouldn't want their big cramp prone DLmen to have a nice easy stroll while rotating for a nickle package.

Man up and face the facts. Our ONE player may have been full of shit. Your whole defense was coached to fake cramps.

Going into fourth down? You're just grasping at straws now. Why did Sutton not immediately come back on the next drive?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't watch the game if you think I'm talking about ONE play.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was Robert Nelson playing last game? Also what is Gannon Conway doing is he suppose to be like a run stopper because I hardly ever notice him when hes in.... Chris Young at will only 6 tackles meh.......

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't watch the game if you think I'm talking about ONE play.

You're only talking about Sutton. It's ridiculous to think he was faking injuries on either of those plays. One was after a third down stop and the other he sat out two plays the next drive. We had Carl Bradford go down once but considering he's just as important as Sutton to our defense we can't afford to lose him for even a play either. We also had our starting FS out for the game and his backup nowhere near 100% so it's not like we could afford to be faking injuries. Of course like I said all those injuries did was give your defense more time to rest.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll grant that it was wonderfully suspicious timing, but given that it's kind of hot down in Arizona, and we don't play there very much, is it that unreasonable to believe that hey, maybe our guy actually had a cramp?

I mean, I'll admit that the first thing I said when I saw our guy go down was, "don't be faking, asshole," because if he was, that'd be pretty lame. But it's possible he really cramped up.

I mean, I don't want to think he would do that. It doesn't mean he doesn't.
You guys see the timing and assume he would do that. It doesn't mean he does.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll grant that it was wonderfully suspicious timing, but given that it's kind of hot down in Arizona, and we don't play there very much, is it that unreasonable to believe that hey, maybe our guy actually had a cramp?

I mean, I'll admit that the first thing I said when I saw our guy go down was, "don't be faking, asshole," because if he was, that'd be pretty lame. But it's possible he really cramped up.

I mean, I don't want to think he would do that. It doesn't mean he doesn't.
You guys see the timing and assume he would do that. It doesn't mean he does.

You can never tell these things, that one badger fan was making me mad your cool though.