• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin at Arizona State Game Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight, fucktards... I attack the pure stupidity of these arguments and I'm a bitch? Hey OD, you never bitched about bullshit officiating for about two years right? You just got over it? Shut the fuck up. Try this shit on a board where people respect you.

You cant do anything about it............... There was illegal formation on the fake punt and your wr stepped out of bounds at mid field book it! :suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight, fucktards... I attack the pure stupidity of these arguments and I'm a bitch? Hey OD, you never bitched about bullshit officiating for about two years right? You just got over it? Shut the fuck up. Try this shit on a board where people respect you.

yeah man. we got screwed in the national title game vs Auburn on Dyer being down with his ankle, never called it, cost us a national title. But that was a national championship, not some September match up in non conference.

You guys could easily win the B1G. and who knows, 2 months from now a 1 loss Wisconsin team might find themselves back in the hunt.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you're the bellwether for reasonable allotted meltdown time eh, OD? So we can complain for at least another month. At least I gave you something to do with your life for five minutes. But now I'm leaving. You two should give each other a hand before tSEC finds out that there's a tPAC and decides to ruin your hardon.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon lost in 2011 because you guys tried to get to cute with your calls at the beginning of the game, got hyped by the media and Kelly tried to show razzle dazzle that is why you guys played a good second half...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should be the LAST one talking about respect. Do you not recall your little bullshit thread you made wishing a career ending injury on Sutton? Don't think that nobody saw that after you deleted it because we sure as hell did. Fucking clown.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About once a month I am going to come to this thread and post something like "if only his knee had touched the ground, Wisky would have kicked the field goal," and then sit back and watch Smart and the other cheeseheads' heads explode.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you're the bellwether for reasonable allotted meltdown time eh, OD? So we can complain for at least another month. At least I gave you something to do with your life for five minutes. But now I'm leaving. You two should give each other a hand before tSEC finds out that there's a tPAC and decides to ruin your hardon.

hey bro. check out what we just did to team SEC this past weekend. team PAC did well this weekend, cant say the same for team B1G.

Along with bad officiating, your QB and coach also messed up on fundamental things on that final play that cost them the game. Partial blame should be placed there too.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNLD1qiSY5o]Michael Caputa faking injury 9/14/13 Wisc. vs. ASU - YouTube[/ame] Pussy's

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

You should be the LAST one talking about respect. Do you not recall your little bullshit thread you made wishing a career ending injury on Sutton? Don't think that nobody saw that after you deleted it because we sure as hell did. Fucking clown.

It didn't get deleted, dumbfuck. It got moved to this thread. And I'll gladly take that back when he admits that he intentionally delayed the game.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't get deleted, dumbfuck. It got moved to this thread. And I'll gladly take that back when he admits that he intentionally delayed the game.

Only pricks wish injuries upon college athletes. I'd love to see you talk all this shit in person, fucking mighty keyboard warrior.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin qb is a dumbass is he mentally challenged? He ran into his linemen did the quickest kneel in the history of football got up place it down and made it look like a fumble..............

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin fans knew their program would sink back to mediocrity when Bielema bailed, even though he is a giant douche, he took the program to the next step. Now that he is gone, they have inherited what is already proving to be an incompetent head coach. Back to the middle of the b1g for Wisky.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only pricks wish injuries upon college athletes. I'd love to see you talk all this shit in person, fucking mighty keyboard warrior.

How do you know that you'd love to see me talk shit in person. Mighty brave to say, hiding behind your keyboard.

See what I did there dipshit....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin qb is a dumbass is he mentally challenged? He ran into his linemen did the quickest kneel in the history of football got up place it down and made it look like a fumble..............

and then he chills out for about 10 seconds before realizing whati s even going on. 2 seconds left and then he decides to run back to the line and start bitching.