• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

winston will not play in the 1st half against clemson

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Clemson fans are having a meltdown crying it should be a whole game on tigernet and facebook. Very intertaining. If FSU takes a loss it's because JW sat a half. If Clemson gets beat anyway then it looks that much worse.

Alright, first, there are only a handful of real Clemson fans at Tigernet. I've been over there and got ran off. They called me a hater, a coot, told me that I wasn't All-in, and some other brilliant bullshit. They are a bunch of Kool-aid drinking middle schoolers. So hearing that they are crying isn't a surprise, but don't think that they represent REAL Clemson fans.

Next, I don't give a flying fuck whether the dude plays or not. I'd rather he play and we win. Don't get me wrong, I'll take the win any way we can get it, whether he plays or not. FUCK FSU.

If we beat them with Winston on the bench, it'll be all we hear about. Same goes for losing with his dumb ass on the bench. There's nothing good in it for us.

Last, I am the REAL DEAL bro. I am a Clemson fan. Not those yahoos over on Tnet or some bozo's on FB. My blood runneth Orange.

:comeatmebro:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, first, there are only a handful of real Clemson fans at Tigernet. I've been over there and got ran off. They called me a hater, a coot, told me that I wasn't All-in, and some other brilliant bullshit. They are a bunch of Kool-aid drinking middle schoolers. So hearing that they are crying isn't a surprise, but don't think that they represent REAL Clemson fans.

Next, I don't give a flying fuck whether the dude plays or not. I'd rather he play and we win. Don't get me wrong, I'll take the win any way we can get it, whether he plays or not. FUCK FSU.

If we beat them with Winston on the bench, it'll be all we hear about. Same goes for losing with his dumb ass on the bench. There's nothing good in it for us.

Last, I am the REAL DEAL bro. I am a Clemson fan. Not those yahoos over on Tnet or some bozo's on FB. My blood runneth Orange.

You should see a doctor about that. Can't be a good thing.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it really comes down to is there are young kids who look up to these athletes and if you're going to be an idiot and set a bad example then someone needs to step up and show all the young kids what happens when you act that way.

Good job Jimbo. In my opinion, that is.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it really comes down to is there are young kids who look up to these athletes and if you're going to be an idiot and set a bad example then someone needs to step up and show all the young kids what happens when you act that way.

Good job Jimbo. In my opinion, that is.
Jimbo didn't do shit. This came from higher up.

I'm late again. It's been said.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard late at night after everyone has went to sleep you dress up in a cocks jersey with a Spurrier visor on and rub your nipples in the mirror.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1174549_813754411978278_5049719635055458117_n.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher had nothing to do with it. Read the article It was the President, and AD who jointly made the decision. So don't give Fisher any credit.

I was being sarcastic.