• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson has skills

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt call that a strong offer though, must have been more to it

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least minimum 2 firsts.

Look at the Stafford trade. A trade for Wilson would have to beat that, especially after Stafford proved it can be worth it to make the deal. 2 firsts gets you a chuckle and a ring tone.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt call that a strong offer though, must have been more to it

Come on lol he did say "Minimum". Minimum offers are never strong :P

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.........so your theory is that PC is planning on tanking this year because he feels that the team won't be competitive, and therefore he just gives up and trades RW?? That makes no sense at all.

You also didn't answer my question on which trade that works for both teams and brings back a quality QB. (Plus his cap hit is $37 million, not $40 million).

You have stated nothing that indicates that RW will be traded.
does it make sense now?

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does it make sense now?
No it does not. But there is the possibility that Rodgers contract broke the QB market and the Seahawks didn't want to pay $50 million a year for him.

You finally got your wish to turn the team into a bottom feeder after a decade of complaining though. I guess if you say it 20,000 times eventually you get one right?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it does not. But there is the possibility that Rodgers contract broke the QB market and the Seahawks didn't want to pay $50 million a year for him.

You finally got your wish to turn the team into a bottom feeder after a decade of complaining though. I guess if you say it 20,000 times eventually you get one right?
I have been right about a lot of things with this team, this is just the biggest one.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been right about a lot of things with this team, this is just the biggest one.
Everyone on this board has been correct at some point. You preach doom-n-gloom for years and then celebrate when things actually align.

miss cleo fraud GIF

Maybe they'll bring back Tom Flores and sell the 'Hawks to Behrings offspring? Then in your standard mode you can celebrate the suck!

This trade was a poor one. The team now doesn't have a viable NFL QB ad has less cap room. This will finish off PC as a coach within the next year or two.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone on this board has been correct at some point. You preach doom-n-gloom for years and then celebrate when things actually align.

miss cleo fraud GIF

Maybe they'll bring back Tom Flores and sell the 'Hawks to Behrings offspring? Then in your standard mode you can celebrate the suck!

This trade was a poor one. The team now doesn't have a viable NFL QB ad has less cap room. This will finish off PC as a coach within the next year or two.
Not doom and gloom.....just the truth. No one wants to hear it on this board.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say its gloating, not necessarily celebrating.

the team needed this to happen, it needs to rebuild. sure, we could have paid wilson $50m and been a one and done playoff team for the next 4 or 5 years. now the team has a real chance to rebuild and get back to what brought us success in the first place.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say its gloating, not necessarily celebrating.

the team needed this to happen, it needs to rebuild. sure, we could have paid wilson $50m and been a one and done playoff team for the next 4 or 5 years. now the team has a real chance to rebuild and get back to what brought us success in the first place.
........so your gloating that you were correct about this after years of complaining for it?

The $50 million per year is a recent factor so it didn't directly account for your past doom prognostications. It certainly became a factor though.

You got what you wanted. The Seahawks will suck next year, and unless PC and JS can hit on a QB (chances are not great) they will struggle for the forseeable future.

So enjoy getting what you wished for. Apparently you prefer a shit product over the sustained success.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not doom and gloom.....just the truth. No one wants to hear it on this board.
Lol!

The truth is the team is in a much, much worse position than it was 2 days ago both in the short and the long term.

Snugs has been actively preaching against the team for many years now. There is little to no praise from him, only negativity and gloom. My guess is you haven't been listening to his shtick for the last decade or you wouldn't align yourself with his bull.

Snugs is a broken clock that breaks his arm congratulating himself on something he has been repeating for 8 years or so now.