• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will this be the year a PAC South team finally wins the PAC-12?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line , Husky fans can talk some smack. They did win the conference and ended their losing streak against the Ducks. I would argue USC had the better year and was considered the top team but highly debatable and thats what we do here. But Duck fan swinging on Husky nuts is just over the line and has to be called out. Duck fan going on and on about conference records. We all know a few Conference titles is they best Ducks have done in 100 years of football but so sad to watch the endless posts about conference records as if college football doesn't go beyond that and rank all the teams at the end of the season. Anything to avoid 4-8 talk I guess.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line , Husky fans can talk some smack. They did win the conference and ended their losing streak against the Ducks. I would argue USC had the better year and was considered the top team but highly debatable and thats what we do here. But Duck fan swinging on Husky nuts is just over the line and has to be called out. Duck fan going on and on about conference records. We all know a few Conference titles is they best Ducks have done in 100 years of football but so sad to watch the endless posts about conference records as if college football doesn't go beyond that and rank all the teams at the end of the season. Anything to avoid 4-8 talk I guess.

It's pretty hilarious too, that after all of the shit Ducks fans dumped on the Huskies for years, they now want to swing from the Huskies nuts like this is the SEC or something.

After "A Day Without Immigrants" is over, I propose that we have "A Day For 4-8 Records" and talk about Oregon all day.

I exempt UCLA from that day because their fans aren't in here nutswinging on a rival.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you understand what deflecting means.

Oh Oh I know the answer :

the-internet-reacts-to-the-patriots-deflate-gate-scandal-15-photos-4.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did USC beat both teams that played in the Championship game and not make it in there themselves??? Is the system broken? The Pac should probably fix that.......
Stronger SOS.They also played Stanford and Utah prior to both teams suffering injury issues. Doesn't really matter tho. They did finish 3rd in the country.Took home a Rose Bowl trophy after beating The B1G champions.And reloaded on signing day.

All that matters now is....Rents do on the first

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stronger SOS.They also played Stanford and Utah prior to both teams suffering injury issues. Doesn't really matter tho. They did finish 3rd in the country.Took home a Rose Bowl trophy after beating The B1G champions.And reloaded on signing day.

All that matters now is....Rents do on the first
USC grad I see :dhd::dhd::dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it not Funny how they still do not realize they can Never Compete With USC, even when they are Given Time to Restore their Delusions...
Its hysterical isn't it.How many Universities do you know that can not only compete.But come out of some of the worst sanctions in NCAA history. In contention and receiving hype?

Its also hysterical how quickly people forget. Last years team went from a rough start.Due to Max Browne being a complete bust.To an Archie Griffin award winning QB.Leading them. To becoming one of the hottest teams in college football. But a Rose Bowl trophy and a number 3 ranking. That speaks volumes for not only Darnold but USC as a whole.

The conference ranking spin is cute. But the Rose Bowl takes the top 2 teams available from the B1g and the PAC. Those rankings are decided by the overall rankings which hold a lot more weight. It was clearly reflected the best two teams played in the Rose. Theres a very good reason it was regarded the 2nd best game of the year just behind Bama/Clemson.Elite talent great game

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.Like anyone cares. Don't you ever watch the races? No one cares you were two laps behind most of the race. It's how you finish.
USC ranked #3
yeah and USC finished tied for 3rd in the conference

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, that wasn't the topic. The topic was "remember when..." You decided to jump in with the Huskies (which is considered nutswinging) and got your teams 4-8 record mentioned.

So, while there was no deflecting by me, there was definitely plenty of :nutswing: by you.
by bringing up Oregon and 4-8 that is deflecting. topic of the south being able to win the conference has nothing to do with Oregon. topic of USC and UW at the top of the conference has nothing to do with Oregon. the fact that I said UW was on top USC was simply near it tied for 3rd in the conference got USC fans all butt hurt so they change the conversation from conference to national and take shots at Oregon when no one made any claims about Oregon because they had a shit year. that's deflecting. me saying UW was on top isn't nut swinging that's simply a fact. if I were to say the pac is better than the BIG because USC beat their champ that's nut swinging.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, that wasn't the topic. The topic was "remember when..." You decided to jump in with the Huskies (which is considered nutswinging) and got your teams 4-8 record mentioned.

So, while there was no deflecting by me, there was definitely plenty of :nutswing: by you.
and as for the conference topic, jumping in with the Huskies as an Oregon fan when it comes to N vs S well Oregon does account for the first Pac 12 title and 2 out of 6 so it really isn't nut swinging ther either

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and USC finished tied for 3rd in the conference
And yet still went to the Rose Bowl , won it and finished ranked # 3 in the country.
How bout dem apples. Lol

Oh and they dont pick the tied for third team to go to the Rose Bowl. They picked the highest RANKED team .

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet still went to the Rose Bowl , won it and finished ranked # 3 in the country.
How bout dem apples. Lol

Oh and they dont pick the tied for third team to go to the Rose Bowl. They picked the highest RANKED team .
And thank goodness you guys won the Rose. I mean, you already embarrassed the conference so bad by getting your dick's removed by Bama that it almost cost UW their spot in the Playoffs.

And I know, I know that was all Max's fault, it had nothing to do with the team........but that started the whole "the Pac is down this year" rhetoric

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thank goodness you guys won the Rose. I mean, you already embarrassed the conference so bad by getting your dick's removed by Bama that it almost cost UW their spot in the Playoffs.

And I know, I know that was all Max's fault, it had nothing to do with the team........but that started the whole "the Pac is down this year" rhetoric
And yes, we all know that you guys got your dicks back....even though I think it was a little rude for Bama to ram them so far down your throats that it took you guys a month to dig them back out.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout dem apples. Lol

so USC was in fact tied for third in the conference and was picked to go to the Rose Bowl so your argument is false. that is exactly what they did no matter what criteria was used.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout dem apples. Lol

were they Washington apples? you know since they won the conference and were on top

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry we couldnt all play Portland State and Rutgers and Idaho to start the season. It's a good thing you took care of USC like Bama did (oops) then went on to play Bama tough (oops again).