• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What can we expect from Noah Fant in the upcoming season?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see this but if this happened that means the Hawks are better than they look. It's a pipe dream, there is no way he does that good. I hope I am wrong but not a chance in my eyes. I remember a lot of you thought Everett was going to put up numbers. Still think Dissly will have the more impactful catches, not many of them mind you.
He can still have solid numbers on a bad team. There's going to be a lot of junk yards in the 4th quarter where defenses are basically in prevent mode.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are throwing a lot this team of QB's will have 40 INT's on the season and complete about 45-55% of their passes. DK and Lockett will get 70% of those touches. No this team wont be throwing a lot, they will be running 3rd and long draw plays even down big, They will just eat it.
That is even more pessimistic than my take

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is even more pessimistic than my take
They can't play on offense because of the trash at QB. They will be so one dimensional even with Lockett and DK ( Fant, Dissly who ever else ) They don't have a QB that can consistently be "competent" when it's needed.