• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Russell get to 4000 passing yards?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW is a stud, which is why I can't understand why a few posters didn't want to pay him. How stupid would that have Been.

Some people find being contrarian more important than being right.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're 50/50. And even with the 50/50 he's a pretty big part of the running game on top of it. He's a stud. He broke out during the 2nd half as well. Franchise QB's cost a mint but he's proven he's one of them. What a steal for a third rounder.

I give so much thanks that Andy Reid passed on him in the second round.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give so much thanks that Andy Reid passed on him in the second round.

I give Schneider and PC credit for building this team but we got so lucky. Wilson, Kam, and Sherman were 3 guys who obviously were drafted way below their talent. All it would have taken is 3 teams pulling the trigger and we would have been without 3 guys who are making an argument that they're the best at their position right now (not so much Kam this year but he's clearly been the best SS in the league for the 2 seasons prior to this).

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Schneider and PC credit for building this team but we got so lucky. Wilson, Kam, and Sherman were 3 guys who obviously were drafted way below their talent. All it would have taken is 3 teams pulling the trigger and we would have been without 3 guys who are making an argument that they're the best at their position right now (not so much Kam this year but he's clearly been the best SS in the league for the 2 seasons prior to this).

Agreed. We have a great scouting department and a tremendous FO, but luck does play a part as well. We've been snake bitten for so many years, it's final nice to have some luck go our way on the field and during the off season. Plus we have these guys locked up in their prime minus Irvin at the moment, but the future is bright for many years to come.