• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Lebron Ever Win a LEGIT Ring

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? Jordan has more than one title and Finals MVP.

Moron.

Let's see how LeBron does in his 30's when he no longer can rely on pure athleticism. I think he'll resemble J-Rich (completely lost his game the last two years since turning 30), Hedo Turkoglu, and Rashard Lewis (proven steroid users) more than he will Michael Jordan. A self-promoting whore that makes no one around him better. How could we all be so naive during his Cleveland day?

Do you actually think he didn't know Jordan won more then one title? Come on now.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? Jordan has more than one title and Finals MVP.

Moron.

Let's see how LeBron does in his 30's when he no longer can rely on pure athleticism. I think he'll resemble J-Rich (completely lost his game the last two years since turning 30), Hedo Turkoglu, and Rashard Lewis (proven steroid users) more than he will Michael Jordan. A self-promoting whore that makes no one around him better. How could we all be so naive during his Cleveland day?

And Lebron does NOT have 2 titles. He has an * and Bailed-out by Ray Allen who saved his choking ass.

Lebron still without a legit ring.

Sorry but that's how everyone sees it.

Peace

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Lebron does NOT have 2 titles. He has an * and Bailed-out by Ray Allen who saved his choking ass.

Peace

If it's not for LeBron, Ray Allen isn't even in a position to hit that shot...you act like he has to be perfect to earn a "legit ring", he won the Heat that ring, not Ray Allen...he made the big shot, we get it, but you just don't wanna give LeBron any credit...for anything.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace

Yes he does...actually...:lol:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Mj's negatives? Any bronze medals for MJ? Any finals Sweeps? And finals series where MJ avg'd 10 points below his season average? Uh? UH?

To Lebron fans those things never happened:

2 bronze medals

Swept against S.A

Collapse against Dallas

Missing the finals 2 times with the best team/record in Clevleand

Choking the season away in game 6 against S.A only to be SAVED by Ray Allen

You're forgetting a big one Lebron quit on his team in the in the 2009-2010 Cavs/Celtics series everyone except the blind homers could see it.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's comparing Lebron's accomplishments at his current age to what Jordan had accomplished at that same time frame when he was 28/29. You simple fuck.

:lol: sman's sidekick little bitch just cracks me up :laugh3:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, however, happen to think it's you that's riding LeBron's dick for attention.

Posts Per Day Average = Earned Run Average

Internet tough guy = Coward.
Ummmm what?? yeah......whatever, :noidea:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're forgetting a big one Lebron quit on his team in the in the 2009-2010 Cavs/Celtics series everyone except the blind homers could see it.
And you're forgetting that Jordan quit on his team to play minor league baseball. Bulls won 55 games that next season, while the Cavs went straight "back" into the shitter the following season.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're forgetting that Jordan quit on his team to play minor league baseball. Bulls won 55 games that next season, while the Cavs went straight "back" into the shitter the following season.

But you're hero Scottie probably would have never gotten Hall-of-Fame consideration had Jordan not stepped down.:lol:

So, the Cavs' record the following season is a legit excuse for LeFraud to quit on his team and his city during the Boston series? Interesting logic to say the least.

One of these days LeBron will go back to Cleveland, whether it's next year, the year after, or three years from now. Who's willing to bet that Doors, Heatles, montsho, and the rest of the Miami troll clan will go into message board retirement when that happens???

I know I've been a part of CBS since 2007 before joining SportsHoopla. Been around for both the good times and the bad. It don't matter.

Doors, however, is a true coward and his true colors will show soon enough...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A jealous New Yorker who had to live through the pain of Jordan owning his team 100 percent. I guess I could understand after all.

When Jordan plays, Knicks lose. When he doesn't, Knicks win. Hmmm, I guess we all should have known this guy's nature since he randomly showed up on CBS after "The Decision".

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jordan plays, Knicks lose. When he doesn't, Knicks win. Hmmm, I guess we all should have known this guy's nature since he randomly showed up on CBS after "The Decision".

When Jordan doesn't play, the Knicks don't win, they just lose to other teams.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're hero Scottie probably would have never gotten Hall-of-Fame consideration had Jordan not stepped down.:lol:

So, the Cavs' record the following season is a legit excuse for LeFraud to quit on his team and his city during the Boston series? Interesting logic to say the least.

One of these days LeBron will go back to Cleveland, whether it's next year, the year after, or three years from now. Who's willing to bet that Doors, Heatles, montsho, and the rest of the Miami troll clan will go into message board retirement when that happens???

I know I've been a part of CBS since 2007 before joining SportsHoopla. Been around for both the good times and the bad. It don't matter.

Doors, however, is a true coward and his true colors will show soon enough...
I couldn't care less about Scottie Pippen.

If he quit in game 5 and knew he was leaving Cleveland, then why would he put forth the effort to put up 27-19-10 in a must win game 6? As usual, you make no sense.

Why would I quit the boards if he left Miami? I was on CBS 2+yrs before James left Cleveland.

How am I a coward?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A jealous New Yorker who had to live through the pain of Jordan owning his team 100 percent. I guess I could understand after all.

Not jealous of Jordan at all. Just pointed out that he did "actually quit" on his team. Trying to be the next Deion Sanders or Bo Jackson but failed miserably.

What nature would that be? Like I said, I was on CBS 2+yrs before James left Cleveland.

It's quit clear you're the one who's showing jealousy of James by starting many threads about him, praying that he gets busted for PED's like your Vampire / hero Corkin' Sammy Sosa did.

btw.....why don't you tell the others on here that wasn't on CBS about how Jeff Green has what it takes to be the next LeBron or how underrated Mo "I can't stay healthy" Williams is. They probably could use a good laugh. Then again, your posts probably provide them with enough laughter

Last edited by a moderator:

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was legit to me. Wade is a cripple. Bosh is an inferior player to Gasol, who you claimed made Kobe's rings legit. Allen is nothing more than a role player at this point.

Lebron also single-handedly carried a talentless Cavs team to the finals, so suggesting he can't legitimately carry a team to a title is ludicrous on multiple levels.

Are Jordan's rings not legit? He always had a solid team around him. He had Pippen, obviously. Rodman dominating the boards and playing great defense. Ron Harper, BJ Armstrong and John Paxson hit some big shots. Magic and Bird had a deep supporting cast. Duncan and Robinson had each other. Then Duncan had Parker and Ginobli.

Do you see how ridiculous this is? It's okay to dislike the guy, but at least acknowledge how great he is. You have every right to diminish him as a person, but people who try to diminish him as a basketball player are pathetic.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sman: Didn't Kobe get swept by Dallas in 2011?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about Scottie Pippen.

If he quit in game 5 and knew he was leaving Cleveland, then why would he put forth the effort to put up 27-19-10 in a must win game 6? As usual, you make no sense.

Why would I quit the boards if he left Miami? I was on CBS 2+yrs before James left Cleveland.

How am I a coward?

Internet tough guy = coward. That's all you've even been. If LeBron leaves Miami and returns to Cleveland, you'll remove your residence from the NBA Board, because you won't have anyone else left to troll - Just like how you didn't show up on CBS' NBA Board until late 2010. LeBron also had 9 turnovers in Game 6 for the record...

Not jealous of Jordan at all. Just pointed out that he did "actually quit" on his team. Trying to be the next Deion Sanders or Bo Jackson but failed miserably.

What nature would that be? Like I said, I was on CBS 2+yrs before James left Cleveland.

It's quit clear you're the one who's showing jealousy of James by starting many threads about him, praying that he gets busted for PED's like your Vampire / hero Corkin' Sammy Sosa did.

btw.....why don't you tell the others on here that wasn't on CBS about how Jeff Green has what it takes to be the next LeBron or how underrated Mo "I can't stay healthy" Williams is. They probably could use a good laugh. Then again, your posts probably provide them with enough laughter

Six championships = Failed miserably??? A New Yorker at its best.

While I would like to see Cub fans forgive Sosa and let him sing the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley one day, his legacy is sealed and I couldn't care less at this point about that. Just providing an example that I've seen this movie before.

You supported my Mo Williams thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...rd-general-discussion/103237-mo-williams.html

And it turns out Jeff Green would look good as the Cavs' SF right about now. But instead, they're pinning their hopes on LeBron returning to pull them out of mediocrity. At the time I wrote that, people were more fascinated on how Green would measure up with LeBron. And remember when you and others claimed that Green would never leave the Thunder?:lol:
Maybe you ought to listen to real basketball fans once in awhile.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Doors doesn't idolize Pippen. Maybe he idolized Robert Horry to support a possible (and weak) "rings don't matter" argument.

Everybody knows that a Miami fan's old-time NBA heroes are typically either Pippen or Horry or both.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest thread title on the main page. That is all.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls won 55 games that next season, while the Cavs went straight "back" into the shitter the following season.

Quitting in the middle of a game and leaving during the off season aren't quite the same thing. The Cavs lost 3 starters and a ton of depth on their bench of the year Lebron left, so don't act like he's the only reason they tanked the next season.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet tough guy = coward. That's all you've even been. If LeBron leaves Miami and returns to Cleveland, you'll remove your residence from the NBA Board, because you won't have anyone else left to troll - Just like how you didn't show up on CBS' NBA Board until late 2010. LeBron also had 9 turnovers in Game 6 for the record...

Six championships = Failed miserably??? A New Yorker at its best.

While I would like to see Cub fans forgive Sosa and let him sing the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley one day, his legacy is sealed and I couldn't care less at this point about that. Just providing an example that I've seen this movie before.

You supported my Mo Williams thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...rd-general-discussion/103237-mo-williams.html

And it turns out Jeff Green would look good as the Cavs' SF right about now. But instead, they're pinning their hopes on LeBron returning to pull them out of mediocrity. At the time I wrote that, people were more fascinated on how Green would measure up with LeBron. And remember when you and others claimed that Green would never leave the Thunder?:lol:
Maybe you ought to listen to real basketball fans once in awhile.
:bawling: "you're an internet bully, tough guy" :bawling:.....Don't worry Dij, I'm not going to steal your lunch money. Maybe the problem is on your end? Maybe you just needs grow a sac, Chico! I'm pretty sure I was on CBS in 2008, but I could be wrong. Being on there had nothing to do with James going to Miami. It had to do with not knowing the CBS boards existed.

Yes, trying to become a 2 sport star like Sanders and Jackson = " Jordan failed miserably"

What movie did you see before? The one where a guy avg. 20-5-5 his rookie year and his averages have slightly gone up after 10yrs? Or you talking about how a guy hits 30 more HR's than he did the previous season with only one more AB? Like I said before, your NBA MLB PED comparison is DUMB! You know it, that's why you never answered my questions on a couple troll threads you started a while back.

Where did I say Mo Williams is underrated in that link? He's an avg. player who can't stay healthy. When he left Cleveland, he became a bench player.

I highly doubt Gilbert and Cavs fans are pinning their hopes on James returning.

At least you admit that said that Green had what it took to be the next James. It's just that you were horribly mistaken. Plus why would I and others say Jeff Green would never leave the Thunder??? He was traded to Boston, didn't sign as a FA.

If I wanted to listen to real basketball fans, I sure as hell wouldn't tune into what you have to say.