• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Lebron Ever Win a LEGIT Ring

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the big question: Can Lebron ever win a legitimate ring. His first "so-called" ring was a partial Asterisk season which NO ONE counts. His second ring, he CHOKED the season away in game 6 with his last minute airballs and turnovers only to be SAVED by Ray Allen and Bosh. Thus 10 years into the league and still without a LEGIT ring.

Lebron is now under the pressure that Kobe was under. Everyone said Kobe couldn't win a legit ring without Shaq. But to Kobe's credit and greatness, he proved the critics wrong by winning 2 rings with only a soft-Spaniard as his second best player....

So now the pressure is on Lebron to win a LEGIT ring, without Wade. Without Bosh. Without Ray Allen. And without the deepest roster the league has seen in years. Possibly next year, Lebron will have the courage to try and win a real ring, and go to a team that isn't STACKED with Superstars, Allstars, sharp-shooters, hall-of-famers, and great role players looking for a cheap, easy, ring.

Should be interesting to see if Lebron has the guts, and game to pull it off like Kobe did.

Peace.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does the strike year count as an asterisk... everyone knows the nba and NHL, the regular season means nothing... it is too easy to make it into the playoffs... I kind of wish that both the NBA and NHL decrease the games of the regular season like the NHL did this season(due to strike)...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying somebody didn't win a legit ring because some of his teammates hit some big shots and scored some points is ridiculous. I guess none of Kobe's are legit either because he had teammates score points in those games so when is Kobe actually going to win a legit ring?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying somebody didn't win a legit ring because some of his teammates hit some big shots and scored some points is ridiculous. I guess none of Kobe's are legit either because he had teammates score points in those games so when is Kobe actually going to win a legit ring?

Look it's one thing for your teammates to hit big shots. It's another thing, when your teammates are rebounding your airballs and clanks under pressure with the championship on the line and saving you (as the case with Lebron). So if Lebron thinks he can completely choke under pressure, and then be bailed out and SAVED by Bosh and Ray Allen, and get credit for a ring he's wrong....Everyone who saw Lebron comitt 3 turnovers and shoot 2 airballs in the last minute of game 6, knows Lebron CHOKED HIS BALLS OFF.

HE WAS SAVED, thus gets NO credit for the ring.

Sorry but that's the truth, and that's how practically the entire nation see's it.

Peace

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2d80rrk.jpg

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two rings he has now are more than legit. They are sprinkled with MVP's and GOAT. I can understand you being butt hurt and all, seeing how the Lakers are a distant fart in the wind. Chin up, lil fella, there's always next....err, three years from now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey it isn't all of us. These basketball boards are full of mindless drivel most the time.

I know, I know... it's a shame because there are some really cool, knowledgeable Laker fans but there's also a bunch of clueless pricks that make up part of your fan base. I feel bad for the cooler fans like you getting a bad rep because of some of these idiots.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know... it's a shame because there are some really cool, knowledgeable Laker fans but there's also a bunch of clueless pricks that make up part of your fan base. I feel bad for the cooler fans like you getting a bad rep because of some of these idiots.

It's still better here then it was at ESPN. That's not saying much.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel bad for cooler fans like you getting a bad rep..." LMAO....You "FEEL BAD"? Hysterical. Someone's getting a "bad rep" on a sports site, and Arizonia Sting feels for them. What a sensitive guy you are Arizonia Sting. What a caring, sensitive, man you are. LOL.

A bad rep. LMAO...

Peace!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Laker fans are so insecure. You won some rings, the Heat won some rings. Deal with it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for cooler fans like you getting a bad rep..." LMAO....You "FEEL BAD"? Hysterical. Someone's getting a "bad rep" on a sports site, and Arizonia Sting feels for them. What a sensitive guy you are Arizonia Sting. What a caring, sensitive, man you are. LOL.

A bad rep. LMAO...

Peace!!!

There are some ridiculous Laker fans. What, you didn't know? Yeah, lets try and be intelligent and not post troll shit, Laker fan.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two rings he has now are more than legit. They are sprinkled with MVP's and GOAT. I can understand you being butt hurt and all, seeing how the Lakers are a distant fart in the wind. Chin up, lil fella, there's always next....err, three years from now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <breath> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <breath>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <breath> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <breath>

<wiping tears from my eyes>

Too funny...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman,

As your unofficial official online business manager, I must say we're getting a little stale here. Don't get me wrong, I think you're doing a great deed, but we need to come up with some with new material. Also, I respectfully disagree that Miami's titles were non-legit. Granted LeBron was along for the ride more than most the all-time greats like Jordan, but a ring is still a ring. If you want to refer to it as a "cheap ring", then maybe there's some validity to your argument (think 2006 St. Louis Cardinals).

Given that it's blatantly obvious that LeBron is juiced, I think a good thread topic would be whether or not we could ever trust the NBA to come out on such an issue. Personally, I'm not too confident. As a Pacers fan, I know first hand how big David Stern's ego is. Even though he won't be commissioner anymore, he'll be sure this won't become an issue. Mr. $tern single-handedly screwed our 2004-05 team, sucked up to his fans (aka, his money) by suspending Artest for the full season. Not only that, he gave Detroit's trashy team and fan base a free ride to the Finals in the process. Thank God justice would be served when the Pistons lost to the Spurs in the Finals, even though Pops did his best to give away the series due to his love for Larry Brown.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the big question: Can Lebron ever win a legitimate ring. His first "so-called" ring was a partial Asterisk season which NO ONE counts. His second ring, he CHOKED the season away in game 6 with his last minute airballs and turnovers only to be SAVED by Ray Allen and Bosh. Thus 10 years into the league and still without a LEGIT ring.

Lebron is now under the pressure that Kobe was under. Everyone said Kobe couldn't win a legit ring without Shaq. But to Kobe's credit and greatness, he proved the critics wrong by winning 2 rings with only a soft-Spaniard as his second best player....

So now the pressure is on Lebron to win a LEGIT ring, without Wade. Without Bosh. Without Ray Allen. And without the deepest roster the league has seen in years. Possibly next year, Lebron will have the courage to try and win a real ring, and go to a team that isn't STACKED with Superstars, Allstars, sharp-shooters, hall-of-famers, and great role players looking for a cheap, easy, ring.

Should be interesting to see if Lebron has the guts, and game to pull it off like Kobe did.

Peace.

u-mad-bro-nah-u-just-jelly.jpg