• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Lebron Ever Win a LEGIT Ring

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is considered better than Kobe right now!! As for their careers, Lebron has a ways to go!!

Yeah James has a ways to go, but he has a chance to be the GOAT. Almost kills me to say it, but you can't argue it. Already 4 MVP's and 2 rings at 29 with the team he's on, gonna be hard to slow him and the Heat down. Dude could win 7-8 MVP's. I'd say 6 at the least. He probably has 5-6 more years left of prime in him. Don't see him slowing up in his early/mid 30's, or at least not a whole lot.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to disagree with you on this!! Even if fully recovered, unless everything falls exactly right, such as Kobe fully recovered, all the new guys fit perfectly into D'Antoni's system and Pau and Nash stay completely healthy, this team is looking at a low playoff seed and 1st round exit at best!!

With Lebron, they get a higher seed and make it to the 2nd round and possibly the WCF!!

That's not a knock on Kobe, it's just that, as much as he'll try, he just can't carry the load that he could in the past and he shouldn't be able to at his age!! In fact, I think it's pretty amazing that he can carry as much of it as he has been able to. It's a testament to how great he is/has been.

However, Lebron can still carry that load!!

Miami with a healthy Kobe could still easily win the East and go to the finals and Kobe on Miami would still be better then Lebron and Lakers. I am assuming that Kobe would make a full recovery with this scenario. Much depends on a healthy Kobe. If both Kobe and Gasol are healthy along with a healthy Nash, then everything will depend on smart coaching Popovich style that conserves their enery along the way.

Personally as long as we are stuck with D'antoni - The Lakers are totally fucked anyway even if they had Lebron:gaah:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami with a healthy Kobe could still easily win the East and go to the finals and Kobe on Miami would still be better then Lebron and Lakers. I am assuming that Kobe would make a full recovery with this scenario. Much depends on a healthy Kobe. If both Kobe and Gasol are healthy along with a healthy Nash, then everything will depend on smart coaching Popovich style that conserves their enery along the way.

Personally as long as we are stuck with D'antoni - The Lakers are totally fucked anyway even if they had Lebron:gaah:

Miami getting out of the East with Kobe is a no brainer because the East is fairly weak and the Heat have a better current roster than the Lakers!! Lebron on the Lakers gets them farther in the west than Kobe does!!

As for D'Antoni, his system is a perfect fit for a player with Lebron's skill set with the added bonus that Lebron will actually play defense!! If the totally unexpected happened and Lebron left Miami to join the Lakers, Lebron in D'Antoni's system would scare the hell out of the entire league!!

Imagine a bigger, stronger, faster and more athletic Magic Johnson running the Showtime offense!!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're part of my fantasy league buddy, but #1BostonFan looks to be the latest poster Sman has complete mind control over.

Dude, if you don't like LeBron, you best shouldn't bother defending him from Sman. Otherwise, you look like a complete idiot.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're part of my fantasy league buddy, but #1BostonFan looks to be the latest poster Sman has complete mind control over.

Dude, if you don't like LeBron, you best shouldn't bother defending him from Sman. Otherwise, you look like a complete idiot.

Haha what? Mind control? I've been laughing at this guy since CBS days...he just always posts such bias BS it's funny. Just because I don't like LeBron doesn't mean I don't respect him. I have to call him out because every thread he starts seems like a troll thread.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha what? Mind control? I've been laughing at this guy since CBS days...he just always posts such bias BS it's funny. Just because I don't like LeBron doesn't mean I don't respect him. I have to call him out because every thread he starts seems like a troll thread.

I personally have tried to respect LeBron, but I just find myself hating on the guy even more because the Heat fans are such assholes and don't show any respect for myself, fans of other teams, or the game in general. That is a big reason why I support Sman. That, and LeBron's obvious steroid use.

But, if you want to opt on the side against Sman - Your loss.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally have tried to respect LeBron, but I just find myself hating on the guy even more because the Heat fans are such assholes and don't show any respect for myself, fans of other teams, or the game in general. That is a big reason why I support Sman. That, and LeBron's obvious steroid use.

Until Sman isn't being bias or a hater I'll opt against him. Not just with LeBron, but mostly everything he's ever said dating back to CBS. At least what I've seen him post anyways.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sums up the thread: Lebron>>>>>>Kobe

Thanks Sman

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:......riding BSman's coattails for attention.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah James has a ways to go, but he has a chance to be the GOAT. Almost kills me to say it, but you can't argue it. Already 4 MVP's and 2 rings at 29 with the team he's on, gonna be hard to slow him and the Heat down. Dude could win 7-8 MVP's. I'd say 6 at the least. He probably has 5-6 more years left of prime in him. Don't see him slowing up in his early/mid 30's, or at least not a whole lot.

Yeah James has a ways to go, but he has a chance to be the GOAT...

STOP...Stop. Hush..Ok? Anything semi-intelligent you might've had to say, just went out the window....

How many bronze medals does MJ have? 0...And Lebron? 2

How many finals loses does MJ have? 0....Lebron 2...

How many times has MJ been swept in the finals? 0...Lebron 1..

How many times has MJ not made the finals when his team had best record? 0...Lebron 2 times

How many times has MJ scored 10 pts below his season avg in the finasl? 0...Lebron 1...

SHHHHH!!!!!

Peace brother.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

STOP...Stop. Hush..Ok? Anything semi-intelligent you might've had to say, just went out the window....

How many times has MJ not made the finals when his team had best record? 0...Lebron 2 times

How many times has MJ scored 10 pts below his season avg in the finasl? 0...Lebron 1...

SHHHHH!!!!!

Peace brother.

None of that matters, this does.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-21-at-2.16.08-PM.png

Dumb ass! :laugh3:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SHHHHH!!!!!

Peace brother.

A hater only points out the negatives...will see what LeBron does with the rest of his career, you hate him to much to have a discussion with.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A hater only points out the negatives...will see what LeBron does with the rest of his career, you hate him to much to have a discussion with.

And Mj's negatives? Any bronze medals for MJ? Any finals Sweeps? And finals series where MJ avg'd 10 points below his season average? Uh? UH?

To Lebron fans those things never happened:

2 bronze medals

Swept against S.A

Collapse against Dallas

Missing the finals 2 times with the best team/record in Clevleand

Choking the season away in game 6 against S.A only to be SAVED by Ray Allen

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of LBJs failures came at a much younger age than Jordan was ever accomplishing it, haters will knock it but I am not sure why LBJ is being criticized for getting farther than others did at that same age.

There is a mountain to climb. Everest. Since LBJ made it past base camp but with out making it to the summit he is punished despite accomplishing a higher altitude at a much younger age. Makes about as much sense as an Sman post.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Mj's negatives? Any bronze medals for MJ? Any finals Sweeps? And finals series where MJ avg'd 10 points below his season average? Uh? UH?

To Lebron fans those things never happened:

2 bronze medals

Swept against S.A

Collapse against Dallas

Missing the finals 2 times with the best team/record in Clevleand

Choking the season away in game 6 against S.A only to be SAVED by Ray Allen

I'm not saying right now MJ isn't the GOAT, but you act like at the age of 29 LeBrons fate is already set from his past negatives, which is completely wrong.

Do the Heat win either title without LeBron? Since anyone with a brain will say no, I'll give him some credit, while you just knit pick negatives and miss ALL the positives. Typical hater.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least I haven't seen any non-sensical comparisons between Jordan and Kobe. That topic is el finito. Word.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least I haven't seen any non-sensical comparisons between Jordan and Kobe. That topic is el finito. Word.

kobe has a great argument for being equal to MJ, if he could win another ring or 2....

Let's remember this:

Kobe is going to surpass MJ in points this season. Should Kobe surpass him in rings (which seems highly unlikely) than you have a debate.

Kobe has done almost everything MJ has done:

6 rings to 5 rings....

first teams all nbas and all defensive teams are in Kobe's favor

50 and 40 point games are very close...

Kobe has more 60 point games and even an 80 point game.

Offensive efficiency is almost identical

Mj shot a higher pct, but Kobe was better from the ft line and 3 pt line....If you factor those 2 in and measure Kobe and MJ on a ppfga (points per field goal attempt) almost the same.

Rebounds and assists are almost the same on a 40 minute basis.

Keep in mind Kobe came into the league as a skinny 17/18 year old, who wasn't on steroids (like Lebron was when he came into the league). Kobe sat behind allstars eddie jones and van excel...MJ came into the league as a polished 21 year old.

If you compare Kobe's stats from 21 years of age to now against MJ's their extremely close with a slight edge to MJ...

All in all MJ is the greatest, but Kobe stats and accomplishments are much closer to Mj's then LeRoids are...

Plus Kobe doesn't have the humiliating choke performances on his record like Lebron has (2 bronze medals. Finals sweeps. failing to make the finals back to back year with the best record. Collapse against Dallas, and dismal performance against the Spurs this year only to be SAVED by Ray Allen.)

Plus Kobe and Mj are the best clutch players the game has ever seen. Where Lebron has a reputation of always choking, nearly every time under pressure.

Peace!!

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:......riding BSman's coattails for attention.

I, however, happen to think it's you that's riding LeBron's dick for attention.

Posts Per Day Average = Earned Run Average

Internet tough guy = Coward.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that matters, this does.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-21-at-2.16.08-PM.png

Dumb ass! :laugh3:

What the fuck are you talking about? Jordan has more than one title and Finals MVP.

Moron.

Let's see how LeBron does in his 30's when he no longer can rely on pure athleticism. I think he'll resemble J-Rich (completely lost his game the last two years since turning 30), Hedo Turkoglu, and Rashard Lewis (proven steroid users) more than he will Michael Jordan. A self-promoting whore that makes no one around him better. How could we all be so naive during his Cleveland day?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? Jordan has more than one title and Finals MVP.

Moron.

Let's see how LeBron does in his 30's when he no longer can rely on pure athleticism. I think he'll resemble J-Rich (completely lost his game the last two years since turning 30), Hedo Turkoglu, and Rashard Lewis (proven steroid users) more than he will Michael Jordan. A self-promoting whore that makes no one around him better. How could we all be so naive during his Cleveland day?

He's comparing Lebron's accomplishments at his current age to what Jordan had accomplished at that same time frame when he was 28/29. You simple fuck.