• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Jerry be in on RG3?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Cleveland will give up Manziel unless they get the same value Dallas did from trading Walker to the Vikes.

Oh how I hope you are right, we don't need that circus in Dallas.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta agree with some of the other guys in this thread talking about the decision to give up later picks for him. He's a solid backup given his current condition, and given what we saw from Weeden once he hit the field earlier this season, maybe a cheap backup option is what we need. I think the two biggest variables here are whether or not A- Jerrah blows his load and wants to pay top bucks for a familiar name, and B- Griffin will accept his spot as a backup.

I agree. Here's how I look at it. Let's say we were playing Washington next season. Honestly, as a Cowboys fan, who would you be more worried about as their starter, RG3 or Brandon Weeden? A healthy Griffin is still a top talent. Now, you could argue that we might draft a QB with a first or a second and that would be more attractive, but we're only talking a 3rd or 4th for Griffin. I'm not saying he'd pan out or that it would be wrong to pass him, but we traded a 2nd and 3rd to move up for Demarcus Lawrence. I'd give a 3rd for even a chance he figures it out. Plus, if he did, it would be like putting the Redskins through the role of Juice on SOA when he became a cuddle buddy in prison

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Here's how I look at it. Let's say we were playing Washington next season. Honestly, as a Cowboys fan, who would you be more worried about as their starter, RG3 or Brandon Weeden? A healthy Griffin is still a top talent. Now, you could argue that we might draft a QB with a first or a second and that would be more attractive, but we're only talking a 3rd or 4th for Griffin. I'm not saying he'd pan out or that it would be wrong to pass him, but we traded a 2nd and 3rd to move up for Demarcus Lawrence. I'd give a 3rd for even a chance he figures it out. Plus, if he did, it would be like putting the Redskins through the role of Juice on SOA when he became a cuddle buddy in prison

RG3 has talent. I don't know how anyone can say he is not an NFL QB. I think if he came here, he would be so motivated to prove doubters wrong. Why not take a chance on him at a low cost. He is only 24?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII is an overrated prima donna and I hope Jerry doesn't pursue him.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 has talent. I don't know how anyone can say he is not an NFL QB. I think if he came here, he would be so motivated to prove doubters wrong. Why not take a chance on him at a low cost. He is only 24?

He may have talent but he has a sorry attitude and a horrible work ethnic. At least that is what I have been reading about him. He holds on to the ball to long and takes to many sacks, he can't run any more or at least hasn't since coming back. His cap hit would be way to much for Dallas to take in with the Dez deal or Murray deal looming. I don't see it nor do I want it to happen.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have talent but he has a sorry attitude and a horrible work ethnic. At least that is what I have been reading about him. He holds on to the ball to long and takes to many sacks, he can't run any more or at least hasn't since coming back. His cap hit would be way to much for Dallas to take in with the Dez deal or Murray deal looming. I don't see it nor do I want it to happen.[/QUO

If he comes here for cheep. Take him. You heard about his attitude and work out, but have you seen him or met him? Did he not push himself after that knee injury? He came back to quick, but did he not work hard to do that?