• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Baylor & Oklahoma sink the big 12

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess your idea about what should have happened after this incident and my idea about what should have happened after this incident aren't in lockstep.

I'm ok with that.

What you gonna do about it? You gonna type some more?

No. I just find it interesting that a guy who has made his bones on this site acting like he's morally superior to everyone else abandons everything he has preached when it involves someone on his team.

But you carry on.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I just find it interesting that a guy who has made his bones on this site acting like he's morally superior to everyone else abandons everything he has preached when it involves someone on his team.

But you carry on.

That's the best part. Some OU fan lost his shit when I compared him to a Baylor fan, he had such a meltdown he ended up blocking me

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor finally seems to be moving forward, but they did so kicking and screaming. Oklahoma get your shit together, I honestly don't know the solution but something has to be done.

Stop recruiting California and Texas kids?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we seriously have a WV fan that can even spell academics? Do a little research before you spout off.

He was kidding dipshit. We were told the exact same things by people who support ACC teams before we joined the B12 and then low and behold, we join the B12.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The usual Texas thing, do as we say not as we do.

Academics is important Texas claims, after having an APR of 970 so the players can stay eligible, the Texas team only has a 58 GSR. Meaning these same players that were academically eligible for four years cannot graduate after six years.

Funny, all other varsity sports at Texas can do it, but the football team seems to take dumb shits that cannot read or write or do math.

Last edited:

Archangel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that tape was gruesome. Tyreek Hill was off the team the next day after some domestic violence. A week after being our hero at Bedlam. Too be honest, I'd rather win without players who knock the shit out of women and run away. This is the kind of person that would kill someone drunk driving and then drive away. I don't give a shit how strong or fast he is, or how much money he makes, because he has no balls.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that tape was gruesome. Tyreek Hill was off the team the next day after some domestic violence. A week after being our hero at Bedlam. Too be honest, I'd rather win without players who knock the shit out of women and run away. This is the kind of person that would kill someone drunk driving and then drive away. I don't give a shit how strong or fast he is, or how much money he makes, because he has no balls.

2 words, Chris Collins. Like I said, glass houses.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP brings up a good point, I mean what's next offering schollys to local state inmates?

Depends what they run in the 40...I mean if it's a state school you could probably treat it as a work release situation, have the athletic dorm set up as a halfway house...all in the interest of reduced recidivism rates of course....

Added bonus...when that 3 star doesn't work out, a violation of team rules is also a parole violation...problem solves itself.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends what they run in the 40...I mean if it's a state school you could probably treat it as a work release situation, have the athletic dorm set up as a halfway house...all in the interest of reduced recidivism rates of course....

Added bonus...when that 3 star doesn't work out, a violation of team rules is also a parole violation...problem solves itself.
AKA the "process"?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The usual Texas thing, do as we say not as we do.

Academics is important Texas claims, after having an APR of 970 so the players can stay eligible, the Texas team only has a 58 GSR. Meaning these same players that were academically eligible for four years cannot graduate after six years.

Funny, all other varsity sports at Texas can do it, but the football team seems to take dumb shits that cannot read or write or do math.

Your school built a dynasty off of partial qualifiers, and now that the Big 12 and Big ten didn't let you take these kids you're regulated to being Iowa 2.0. Quit worrying about Texas and focus on not being the Academic laughing stock of your conference.

Archangel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 words, Chris Collins. Like I said, glass houses.

Because that's the same thing. Sleeping with a girl who lies about her age and hitting her hard enough to kill her.

kap1959

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stoops_fox.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy howdy I sure hope we hold the fucker under until it stops kicking....and soon. The sooner the better.

LMAO at all the remoras who feed off the Oklahoma shark now wanting us to leave the conference. If OU leaves the conference, it would last maybe a week. Maybe. If anyone knows how to make that happen please let us know. We're ready to go.

Bags packed!!!

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Can't wait for Baylor to start dominating the Sun Belt