• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the SEC Isn't As Great in Football As You Think

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main point is that the SEC is able to produce a title contender every year. We have no right to cry favoritism when year in and year out they have proven their mettle.

The only way to shut them up is to cut them off at the head. A victory over an SEC team in the title game would be nice, but a merciless beatdown would be oh so sweet.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main point is that the SEC is able to produce a title contender every year. We have no right to cry favoritism when year in and year out they have proven their mettle.

The only way to shut them up is to cut them off at the head. A victory over an SEC team in the title game would be nice, but a merciless beatdown would be oh so sweet.

i believe the last MNC game was a merciless beatdown of an SEC team...

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't realize that you knew exactly what you were saying.

that's what i figured

just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only one to realize that

my avy should have clued him in

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas however. NOT buying the hype.
And until Georgia proves otherwise I expect them to fall flat on their face.

South Carolina is seriously pushing it being called a top 10 team. They lost some serious play makers. I doubted their coaching but they were a disciplined team when they played us and that's what made the difference. Also massive amounts of luck, but I won't get into that.

same here

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't realize that you knew exactly what you were saying.

I guess I thought I was complementing your sense of humor. It is ironic that I said I wish someone would hand a merciless beatdown to an SEC team in the title game when in fact that literally happened this year at the hand of an SEC team, no?

I'll give bocomo a pass, but ForkEm's comprehension level doesn't surprise me in the least. Typical history major.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn was a national contender (and champion) for one year. I'm talking about schools like Georgia, Arkansas, ole miss, etc.

Ole Piss is our upset-extraordinaire. I don't know how they do it...but it's their thing. And Arky...they've suffered a major setback, so their hype will deflate like a leaky condom in a dumbass blonde who is engaged to another man while she's humping the HC...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Piss is our upset-extraordinaire. I don't know how they do it...but it's their thing. And Arky...they've suffered a major setback, so their hype will deflate like a leaky condom in a dumbass blonde who is engaged to another man while she's humping the HC...

Sounds like Ole Piss is the Northwestern of the SEC except with laughable comparative academic prestige.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Ole Piss is the Northwestern of the SEC except with laughable comparative academic prestige.

Yeah...sounds about right, really. Like the ACC's Wake Forest, that's the comparison I'd make. I mean, WF blows...and then they go beat Maryland and FSU in the same year...:lol:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto on our team. I can remember when we actually had a White Free-Safety back in the early 80’s.......:laugh:

Bama will start a white guy at DB. Vinnie Sunseri.... SEC!!!!!!

Michael+Dyer+Alabama+v+Auburn+5D2LCO52oAlx.jpg

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sour grapes.

More football talent comes from the South than any other region of America. FACT.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sour grapes.

More football talent comes from the South than any other region of America. FACT.

No one was really disputing that, I don't think. Didn't anyone read the article besides the B1G crew?