• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why hating LeBron as a man is unjustified

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection by the way - since you didn't have a legitimate response to my prior statement - you attack me instead. :lol:

Legitimate response to what?

And don't get all high and mighty. Go read your first post on this thread. You started on me.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is this - Little LeBron fans keeps posting how awful it is or "unjustified" it is to hate LeBron, but point is why does anyone care?

I doubt anyone here cares that much either way, it's a sports board, we come here to make opinions about sports. No one 'cares' in real life.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron>Kobe

Why?

Lebron never raped anyone... Kobe did!

/thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't make me flow with everyone who says you have to like him either...

as I said, I ain't a sheep...

I suspect the flock of haters is not much smaller than the flock of fans of LeBron. He's very polarizing.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron>Kobe

Why?

Lebron never raped anyone... Kobe did!

/thread

Yes well that makes Nick Young better than Kobe too. And a lot of other players, like Mark Madsen for instance.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone here cares that much either way, it's a sports board, we come here to make opinions about sports. No one 'cares' in real life.
Seems to bother Lance quite a bit that some in here don't like LeBoner - but I think the guy is arrogant and self centered. I did not care for how he left Cleveland the first time, I thought it was done in poor taste and then bragged about he was going to win 7 titles straight - In the last decade he has always been at "look at me attitude" - His childhood, youth is irrelevant really to the discussion - Many people had humble beginnings, but then became disliked as adults because of what they became and if fans don't like what they see as a man - that's their right

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to bother Lance quite a bit that some in here don't like LeBoner - but I think the guy is arrogant and self centered. I did not care for how he left Cleveland the first time, I thought it was done in poor taste and then bragged about he was going to win 7 titles straight - In the last decade he has always been at "look at me attitude" - His childhood, youth is irrelevant really to the discussion - Many people had humble beginnings, but then became disliked as adults because of what they became and if fans don't like what they see as a man - that's their right

retard-kid_o_157311.jpg

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These things are minor.

You guys are acting like he killed 10 people or something.

He has done a heck of a job as a man.

Ohh wow that is awful, just awful. To your boy MJ that would be like nothing. Lebron is a saint compared to him on the court and off

leave-lebron-alone.jpg

LOL, you two need to relax, you're taking this waaaaay too seriously.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't see how an immature TV show about changing teams and (correctly) being very sure of himself as a player negates all that and makes him unlikable. I literally do not see that point of view at all. People have different opinions than me on a million things, and I can usually see where they're coming from. Not on this.

He started all this "super team" bullshit with that TV show. That has been enough for me, but it has faded over time. All this cowardly teaming up of what in the past would be former enemies has really thrown competitive balance all to shit. I had enough trouble trying to root for Karl Malone at the tail end of his career as he chased a ring.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started all this "super team" bullshit with that TV show. That has been enough for me, but it has faded over time. All this cowardly teaming up of what in the past would be former enemies has really thrown competitive balance all to shit. I had enough trouble trying to root for Karl Malone at the tail end of his career as he chased a ring.
How so? The NBA has always had only 2-3 teams with any chance of a title in a given year. Guys have been ring chasing forever too. Big names like Moses Malone and Kareem joined stacked teams etc. There's nothing particularly new going on now.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? The NBA has always had only 2-3 teams with any chance of a title in a given year. Guys have been ring chasing forever too. Big names like Moses Malone and Kareem joined stacked teams etc. There's nothing particularly new going on now.

The only thing that's new about it is that now we have players in their primes taking pay cuts (in some instances) to form super teams, whereas back in the day, it was mostly players at the end of their career trying to get a ring before they retire.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that's new about it is that now we have players in their primes taking pay cuts (in some instances) to form super teams, whereas back in the day, it was mostly players at the end of their career trying to get a ring before they retire.
Except for Moses, Kareem, Durant, etc

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for Moses, Kareem, Durant, etc

Moses and Kareem were traded to their teams and Durant is part of the new era of super team where he took less money to join them.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw someone post this on Facebook:

LeBron grew up poor. He was basically homeless for a significant portion of his childhood. He had little formal education, few role models and limited training.

He married his high school sweet heart. Never arrested. Never used drugs. Never embarrassed his wife with side chic stories. Never in the news with so much as a parking ticket. He has been a great father, heavily involved with kids activities and he has been the best player on the planet for the last decade.

If we are truly being honest with ourselves, I doubt anybody here would be able to live as trouble free a life as LeBron if they had the same background, the big money, and all the media scrutiny LeBron is forced to endure. It is pretty amazing, really.
LeBron's agent equals "someone."

Not posting the security footage of the black hoaxers writing the n-word on his wall is a huge strike against him. He had the opportunity to help out the whole world and expose some of the deception, but he shrunk at the moment of truth.

I'll still take him for our basketball franchise though. A disgrace anyway with a piece of shit owner, and he's actually pretty good at basketball. Not Jordan, but better than anyone available. Easily.