• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why does the NBA hate the black mask?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We know that if LeBron changes his clothes, that's going to be a big deal," Bosh said. "So whatever he does, that's going to garner a lot of attention."

Stop reading it, watching it etc and maybe TMZPN will go back to covering sports

this has been bothering me for awhile. i dont understand the need to cover the deep details of players lives. why do i need to know every intricate detail of who each player is dating or involved with. if a crime is committed.. okay fine. but damn.. i liked it better when i didnt have to know every detail ever.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait until Blake Griffin wears a black mask, it's going to be WW3.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has been bothering me for awhile. i dont understand the need to cover the deep details of players lives. why do i need to know every intricate detail of who each player is dating or involved with. if a crime is committed.. okay fine. but damn.. i liked it better when i didnt have to know every detail ever.

:agree: Generally speaking, if it doesn't affect their play in the games, it's none of my business. I don't mind when they show/talk about the players doing positive things in the community, those are always good to see. I also don't mind when they talk about potential crimes because it can affect the team.

Outside of those, I really don't want to know the details of their lives.