• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why does Luck have a higher ceiling that Wilson Poll

Why does Luck have a higher ceiling than Wilson?

• Arm Strength

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Decision making

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Pocket presence

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Leadership

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Draft Position

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Height

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Neck beard

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the system of avoid the onslaught given up by make shift Olines and somehow find a way to win despite having nothing much of a run game and hope the defense keeps dominating other teams.

It is a unique system.

In all seriousness though, why did this thread get regurgitated. When Luck was drafted first overall, it was the right fucking choice for Indy at the time. Just stop with the QB comparisons already. It's pointless and irrelevant. RW has turned out great for the Hawks and I am happy for it.

That debate doesn't carry quite the same heft these days as it used to.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the system of avoid the onslaught given up by make shift Olines and somehow find a way to win despite having nothing much of a run game and hope the defense keeps dominating other teams.

In all seriousness though, why did this thread get regurgitated. When Luck was drafted first overall, it was the right fucking choice for Indy at the time. Just stop with the QB comparisons already. It's pointless and irrelevant. RW has turned out great for the Hawks and I am happy for it.
I regurgitated this bitch because I was reminded of this thread while reading about this year's top 10 qb's. Some had Luck in it and some had Wilson.

It's fun to look back a season and a half ago and see if thoughts and opinions have changed. Thanks for voicing yours, it was really insightful.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were polar opposites. One was named one of the top QBs in the league the moment he announced he was entering the draft. The other actually had to prove himself over and over before receiving the same type of recognition.
Leave pick #199 out of this.