• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's You're Favorite Denver Bronco?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a year when the QB's name will not likely dominate this question. I got to thinking about it - after Lucas brought it up in the Bennie Fowler thread.

Who is you current favorite Denver Bronco

I'd have to go with Brandon Marshall (bounces around the league - finds a home- gets an opportunity and makes himself into an All Pro player. A very tough call though.

I can't resist and honorable mention list - no particular order:

Chris Harris
Manny Sanders
Matt Paradis
D. Ware
V. Miller
A. Talib
CJ Anderson
Darian Stewart
Derek Wolfe
Shaquil Barrett
Bradley Roby
TJ Ward
Bennie Fowler
Virgil Green
D. Thomas

Sad to see Trevathan, Bruton and Jackson go.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max Garcia. A great guy who will become a great Bronco.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The person: DeMarcus Ware
The player: Tie between Emmanuel Sanders and Von Miller

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller and Derek Wolfe and Emmanuel Sanders. also really like Roby

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller. He is such an awesome player, and he is the funnest defensive player in the league to watch.

Honorable mention: Chris Harris, Derek Wolfe, Aqib Talib

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well than its von. Funny, talented, gets after the qb (which is my favorite).

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris, Von Miller, Derk Wolfe, then Bennie Fowler, and any QB except Manning but looking at it this year I may wish that an old washed up Manning of the last 2 years was back. :L

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris, Von Miller, Derk Wolfe, then Bennie Fowler, and any QB except Manning but looking at it this year I may wish that an old washed up Manning of the last 2 years was back. :L
Since you said that...

I was thinking my second favorite player is Peyton. Because of him we have players like, Sanders, Ware and Talib among others. :nod::nod:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite Bronco is still the Albino Rhino.

Favorite current Bronco would have to be Von Miller.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennie Fowler, definitely

Honorable mentions:

- Jordan Norwood
- Chris Harris
- Manny Sanders
- Aqib Talib

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard for me to answer this, personal relationship wise I'd have to go Brandon Marshall and Kayvon Webster thought. I gotta give Zaire Anderson some love too though since Ive known him awhile... With Omar Bolden gone, I knock him off that list, but if I don't count those guys.

It would be close between Chris Harris, Emmanuel Sanders (who I use to conversate with his first few years in the NFL) and Bradley Roby who was my favorite DB in the draft that year we took him which was the first time ever Denver landed my favorite DB in the draft.

I just like the Chris Harris story and the way he plays. A guy I thought was not even worth a camp shot in college turns out an all pro undrafted on our own team. I love it.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris has been my fave for a couple seasons now. He's given me no reason to switch to anyone else.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Ware. I'm so glad he is sticking around. Although, I just got a Sanders jersey. Was thinking about getting Ware, but didn't want him to leave.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris is the guy that pops into my head right off the bat.

First off just the fact that he played in Kansas for college helps being from Kansas. Next is the guy just working his tail off to better himself from the moment he stepped onto the practice field. I mean he knew to latch himself to a legend in Champ and do everything that he did. He worked his way up the depth chart from the lowest of low spots on the list.

Then became one of our best players and really one of the best Defensive Backs in the entire league.

Finally on top of that he took a discounted contract so he could stay with the Broncos. I mean what hasn't this guy done to show how dedicated he is to the Broncos and being a legend in his own right?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many here are new generation Broncos fans. The ones that really helped change the culture here and put this team on the path are long gone. The favorites now are a product of all the determination and dedication it took by previous players/coaches and mostly ownership to put this franchise in the position it is today. For those that have been Broncos fans from all the way back from those dismal years,season after season,and then you get a guy like Floyd Little that even though your still finishing below .500, people started taking notice and the atmosphere started to change in Denver. I would list # 44 as my favorite Broncos because he was a major piece that really helped give this franchise not only some spotlight, but something to actually cheer about even if the season W-L side was poor. We had a guy that could win the rushing title. And that folks was huge back then when your was pretty much getting their butts whipped year after year. Little is my hero and he always be because he pretty single handily put the Broncos on the path to at least "Hope" for the future

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many here are new generation Broncos fans. The ones that really helped change the culture here and put this team on the path are long gone. The favorites now are a product of all the determination and dedication it took by previous players/coaches and mostly ownership to put this franchise in the position it is today. For those that have been Broncos fans from all the way back from those dismal years,season after season,and then you get a guy like Floyd Little that even though your still finishing below .500, people started taking notice and the atmosphere started to change in Denver. I would list # 44 as my favorite Broncos because he was a major piece that really helped give this franchise not only some spotlight, but something to actually cheer about even if the season W-L side was poor. We had a guy that could win the rushing title. And that folks was huge back then when your was pretty much getting their butts whipped year after year. Little is my hero and he always be because he pretty single handily put the Broncos on the path to at least "Hope" for the future

I think you misunderstood the topic being discussed. He asked the question "who is your favorite CURRENT Bronco player?" My choice would not be on this team right now if we were going by the question of All-Time players.