• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's your pick for the four playoff teams?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty much what I expected as a response, because you know the real answer debunks your complete resume theory.

And we've went over this already for my top 5 -- 1a and 1b is Saban and Meyer. 3-10 are basically interchangeable. My 3-10, in no order, would be Harbaugh, Chris Petersen, Dantonio, Dabo, Petrino, Patterson, Shaw, Stoops.

If I had to do 3-5 based on coaching ability:
3. Harbaugh
4. Petersen
5. Dantonio

Nothing has been debunked. You live in your own reality that nobody except you understand. And no mention of Jimbo Fisher? You keep blathering on & on & on about how Jimmy Jam's NFL experience is why he's already an all time great CFB coach. Has Jimmy Jam had a # 1 overall draft pick? You know who has? Jimbo Fisher. And of course you know what Fisher has that Yer Boy doesn't.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you type "Herman" in your phone it doesn't auto correct to "Harmon"
It absolutely could. The phones now days learn common words that you type and will then suggest those over ones that the general population would be more likely to use. If I have a friend named Yoshi and type it often, when I start typing Yo it's going to start offering that up as a suggestion. Now, I don't know what he types or who he types to but if, say, he references Michigan great Tom Harmon often, it could switch Herman to Harmon.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you type "Herman" in your phone it doesn't auto correct to "Harmon"

You think it was just a coincidence that he mixed up Tom Herman (former Ohio State assistant) w/ former meeeechegan player Tom Harmon that won the Heisman? That fella never passes up the opportunity to remind all of us of meeeechegan's unequalled greatness.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it was just a coincidence that he mixed up Tom Herman (former Ohio State assistant) w/ former meeeechegan player Tom Harmon that won the Heisman? That fella never passes up the opportunity to remind all of us of meeeechegan's unequalled greatness.

You'd have a better chance of me talking about Mark Harmon than Tom Harmon. I'm a Michigan fan, but I can say without a doubt, you won't see me talking about players who won the Heisman 10+ years before my parents were even born.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing has been debunked. You live in your own reality that nobody except you understand. And no mention of Jimbo Fisher? You keep blathering on & on & on about how Jimmy Jam's NFL experience is why he's already an all time great CFB coach. Has Jimmy Jam had a # 1 overall draft pick? You know who has? Jimbo Fisher. And of course you know what Fisher has that Yer Boy doesn't.

Uhhh does Andrew Luck count?:L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd have a better chance of me talking about Mark Harmon than Tom Harmon. I'm a Michigan fan, but I can say without a doubt, you won't see me talking about players who won the Heisman 10+ years before my parents were even born.

But yet you've talked about all the Natty's meeeechegan won back in the 1900's.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know who Jimbo Fisher's #1 pick went to train with before the NFL draft?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.al.com/articles/15251693/jameis_winston_after_training.amp

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It absolutely could. The phones now days learn common words that you type and will then suggest those over ones that the general population would be more likely to use. If I have a friend named Yoshi and type it often, when I start typing Yo it's going to start offering that up as a suggestion. Now, I don't know what he types or who he types to but if, say, he references Michigan great Tom Harmon often, it could switch Herman to Harmon.

lol.

Why the fuck would he reference Tom Harmon on a regular basis? That would be like me bringing up Johnny Lujack on a regular basis. I'm calling bull shit on his explanation.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.

Why the fuck would he reference Tom Harmon on a regular basis? That would be like me bringing up Johnny Lujack on a regular basis. I'm calling bull shit on his explanation.
For all we know he, or someone he knows, has that last name. That wouldn't be outside the realm of plausible.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yet you've talked about all the Natty's meeeechegan won back in the 1900's.

I have? How about this? We can make a 1 week avatar bet. I will give you 24 hours to show me a single post where I was talking up Michigan winning NC's in the 1900's. Deal?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why it happened? I must have used the name Harmon in prior text messages.

lol. Using it one time(or even a couple) in a prior text won't auto correct it. Plus how often would you use that anyway? Just take the L and move on...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have? How about this? We can make a 1 week avatar bet. I will give you 24 hours to show me a single post where I was talking up Michigan winning NC's in the 1900's. Deal?

Are you high? There's no way I'm going to try to go back to last years CFB season to dig up shit you've said. All you do year around is put JH on a pedestal & then play the...I never said that card. But you've been doing that since JH went back to ann arbor. Just go back to that comment of yours I've already mentioned & see how you contradicted yourself. You have said so much off the wall shit defending your team & your coach it's laughable.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all we know he, or someone he knows, has that last name. That wouldn't be outside the realm of plausible.

Or he got his shit crossed up, which is the more plausible scenario, IMO. Which isn't a big deal. Him defending it is lol worthy though.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Using it one time(or even a couple) in a prior text won't auto correct it. Plus how often would you use that anyway? Just take the L and move on...
If I did, I would gladly. It isn't a big deal anyways.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high? There's no way I'm going to try to go back to last years CFB season to dig up shit you've said. All you do year around is put JH on a pedestal & then play the...I never said that card. But you've been doing that since JH went back to ann arbor. Just go back to that comment of yours I've already mentioned & see how you contradicted yourself. You have said so much off the wall shit defending your team & your coach it's laughable.

That's what I thought. One thing you won't hear me do is talk about shit before I was even born. So you may want to keep your facts straight. I couldn't care less if UM has the most wins in CFB history. I only care about today.

The closest you will see to an over the top comment from me is calling Harbaugh one of the top 5 coaches in CFB right now. And I'm sure if I looked it up, you'd find many national experts who would say the same thing.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree, it's not a big deal if you don't know the last name of the Texas football coach.

As I said -- I would gladly admit it, if it were true. And if he hadn't been a coach at OSU, I definitely wouldn't know him.