• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's Better? Washington, Colorado, or USC

Who is the best team among these choices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh Max Browne was a bust. SC is the best team in the country not named Alabama. If we are going by your pick and choose which games count philosophy. I think the majority of people outside Ohio know SC would smoke OSU again.

Sorry but if USC's really the bestest team in the country not named Bama they'd be playing in the 12 Pack title game tomorrow night.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but if USC's really the bestest team in the country not named Bama they'd be playing in the 12 Pack title game tomorrow night.
Ohio State is free this weekend. Maybe we can play in the ESPN CCG

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not Mormon LOL. UW is very fortunate that Utah couldn't get it done against Colorado. USC is far and away better than any team in the PAC right now. I would take a rematch between Utah and Washington or Colorado but would absolutely not want them to play SC. And to the douche canoe Washington fan, I'm not gay either.

Meh. Colorado and Utah aren't near as good as UW regardless. Wouldn't really matter for USC, they would get a Rose Bowl but not a CFP spot. USC is just the hot team. As far as the whole season and resume, UW is still the choice.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a good USC way of looking at things LOL

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was joking but both teams do have an open spot for a game this weekend :think:
I was thinking more if they were to entertain alternatives to playoff expansion. Have an "at large" bowl during CC weekend...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking more if they were to entertain alternatives to playoff expansion. Have an "at large" bowl during CC weekend...
I wasn't thinking about it that way. It was a joke. Having teams in the discussion or on the bubble not playing in CCG's. Would clear things up.But I actually want to see play off expansion. 6-8 teams. I do think they need revisions

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was joking but both teams do have an open spot for a game this weekend :think:

All joking aside, I wish you were in the CCG. I think a USC/Bama re-match would be a heck of game. But 3 losses pretty much seals the deal for you guys even though you beat both UW and Colorado.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't thinking about it that way. It was a joke. Having teams in the discussion or on the bubble not playing in CCG's. Would clear things up.But I actually want to see play off expansion. 6-8 teams. I do think they need revisions

GET RID OF DIVISIONS IN CONFERENCES

dumb-reaction-gifs.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All joking aside, I wish you were in the CCG. I think a USC/Bama re-match would be a heck of game. But 3 losses pretty much seals the deal for you guys even though you beat both UW and Colorado.
Thats a big portion of why Im not fond of the committee set up. When you see USC getting attention. And people are making a case for a 9-3 USC team in the play off. Which their was a lot of pending the Colorado Utah game. Something is wrong with the system

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a big portion of why Im not fond of the committee set up. When you see USC getting attention. And people are making a case for a 9-3 USC team in the play off. Which their was a lot of pending the Colorado Utah game. Something is wrong with the system

Absolutely. beat Colorado then go on the road and beat Washington.. division leaders. Pretty strong argument for getting in.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you were going the homer route. But now you've gone full OD :dhd: I brought this up in the other thread. Still not seeing a valid argument against an expanded play offs

Why not both? Get rid of divisions and expand the playoffs as well. We've already come to the conclusion that winning your conf. doesn't mean anything these days... it's a thing of the past. Championships and final rankings are where it's at.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. beat Colorado then go on the road and beat Washington.. division leaders. Pretty strong argument for getting in.
I know some people don't agree but have to go to an 8 team system. This leaves little to no debate after that. Personally I could also do without a bullshit committee.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They finished with the 2nd highest SOS. But the arguments were getting ridiculous.. With analysis's saying the committee looks at personel changes. Saying they would look at their body of work since Darnold was named starter. Down the lin to several other things that made me smh. As an SC fan the BCS and 4 game play off system benefits them. Brand name,human polls and committee. But I don't want to see a popularity contest. I want the best teams in even if that means SC is out. With the way this year has gone I think its time for an expanded play off system and a concrete system to determine "best" team.

While I am an SC fan. All these kids from several teams risk a lot and put it on the field every week. They deserve a system that gives us a true champion. More so than the fans. The only thing getting rid of divisions does. Are potentially hurting OOC games. And causing the same complaints. At least with divisions. You play your divisional teams at least once. Cut the divisions out and scheduling becomes a focal point.

The best option. A 6-8 team play off. Where the field is more complete. And a decisive set of rules to determine the best team. CCG's should matter or we are just watering down the season. And taking an opportunity away from kids that put it on the field. This isn't a knock on OSU it just is what it is. I would be saying the same thing if it was SC in that position. We need revision imo

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some people don't agree but have to go to an 8 team system. This leaves little to no debate after that. Personally I could also do without a bullshit committee.

I'd be fine with an 8 team system, but you still need a committee... no?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not both? Get rid of divisions and expand the playoffs as well. We've already come to the conclusion that winning your conf. doesn't mean anything these days... it's a thing of the past. Championships and final rankings are where it's at.
The issue I have with removing divisions. Is scheduling. Theres too much imbalance unless you go the BIG X route. But with certain conferences thats not logical with the number of teams in some conferences. And it does take away from OOC and CCG's. And I do believe a CCG and H2H come before "resume" which is debatable. Im not for judgement calls and Human polls are flawed

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be fine with an 8 team system, but you still need a committee... no?
Computers are less biased. Follow the same criteria without flip flopping.