• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's Better? Washington, Colorado, or USC

Who is the best team among these choices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should go back to having the higher ranked team host.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost feel bad though because Helton will be around awhile longer
I wasn't sold on him at first. But the team does respond to him.For instance SC doesn't give the ball to the officials following a turn over.The defense gives the ball to Helton. As a sign of respect which is something SC was lacking. I can't fault him for starting Browne no one knew he would bust. And he couldnt risk him transfering until after it was certain. TBH SC may be the best team in the country not named Alabama right now. They are getting a lot of positive attention. With how the season started.You really can't ask for more than that. It's a compliment they could have easily folded.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If It's SC vs Michigan in the RB, that would be a great match up
That would be a great game. A lot of history and sub stories.I think it would be killer ratings.Tbe match up between Jackson and Peppers would generate a lot of attention.Two of the most electric players in the country. On the same field.

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a great game. A lot of history and sub stories.I think it would be killer ratings.Tbe match up between Jackson and Peppers would generate a lot of attention.Two of the most electric players in the country. On the same field.

Yeah all of what you posted, but I also love the tradition of pac vs b1g if you can keep that way Thankfully. Not going to lie it was strange to see other teams in there not named Michigan/USC/Ohio state/Washington etc

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sold on him at first. But the team does respond to him.For instance SC doesn't give the ball to the officials following a turn over.The defense gives the ball to Helton. As a sign of respect which is something SC was lacking. I can't fault him for starting Browne no one knew he would bust. And he couldnt risk him transfering until after it was certain. TBH SC may be the best team in the country not named Alabama right now. They are getting a lot of positive attention. With how the season started.You really can't ask for more than that. It's a compliment they could have easily folded.
Maybe it is just because he wasn't a flashy name but he has done well this year and if he can win the PAC12 next year or enter the playoffs I will be a big believer.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread vs Post 1 = different questions

Who is the best team? Washington based on an entire season's story.

Who is the better team "right now" (disregarding resume)? USC based on how they played against UW recently.

These are different scenarios

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to Clark's theory, USC beat UW so they are better :L :L

Washington is the answer.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to Clark's theory, USC beat UW so they are better :L :L

Washington is the answer.

You Buckeye fans think OSU is better than Michigan yet had to go to double overtime at home with questionable calls to win.
While USC never trailed after any quarter and beat Washington at home. But Washinton is better .OK.lol

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Buckeye fans think OSU is better than Michigan yet had to go to double overtime at home with questionable calls to win.
While USC never trailed after any quarter and beat Washington at home. But Washinton is better .OK.lol
^Peanut Butter and jealous

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm talking about Penn St fyi. Ohio St and Michigan are both top 4 teams IMO

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is one team in the country that would be a favorite over $C right now and that's Bama.

There is more than 1 team that could beat USC right now. Other than Bama, I think Clemson, Ohio State, L'Ville, Stanford and maybe even Wisconsin would beat the Trojans. SC is playing good ball right now, but during their 8 game winning streak, 6 of those teams have losing records.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about Penn St fyi. Ohio St and Michigan are both top 4 teams IMO

Neither has a decent QB. As a team Ohio State has players everywhere and is a top team for sure but your QB is not up to that level.