• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who ya got?

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Week 1: Seahawks vs. 49ers

I do think it's gonna be a struggle for us this season for the most part. However, I do believe we will beat the Seahawks in the home opener. They have struggled as much, if not more than we have in the preseason. Hopefully the home crowd can help us out. A fast start is imperative. It definately favors us if our crowd is on our side. I think it's an ugly, poorly executed, defensive struggle but we pull it out 20-17.

Week 2 we get annihilated by DAL.:doh:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to predict with our team.... I have no clue which OL will show up in the opener so hopefully, first gm of season + home opener = success....

What I expect? more running plays since that seems to be the most consistent "characteristic" of us lately. If we fall early, obviously there'll be passing.

Defensively, I do not fear Tjax beating in the air, but his scrambling ability will hurt us in two ways. One being he'll gain big chunks or he'll force a defendor to be drawn to him and open up his TE or WR.

Key is for the OL to hold up thus preventing Alex(likely starter) from making mistakes(based on QB hurries). I can't see them defending Davis or Edwards all game long. I can see us not getting any pressure or breaks though defensively.

I'll go with 24-3 victory in the end LOL.

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Seattle away from Qwest Field is probably one of the worst teams in the NFL. With that said I dont see us playing a flawless game. I think we will pull it out though

49ers win 17-14

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hard to predict with our team.... I have no clue which OL will show up in the opener so hopefully, first gm of season + home opener = success....

What I expect? more running plays since that seems to be the most consistent "characteristic" of us lately. If we fall early, obviously there'll be passing.

Defensively, I do not fear Tjax beating in the air, but his scrambling ability will hurt us in two ways. One being he'll gain big chunks or he'll force a defendor to be drawn to him and open up his TE or WR.

Key is for the OL to hold up thus preventing Alex(likely starter) from making mistakes(based on QB hurries). I can't see them defending Davis or Edwards all game long. I can see us not getting any pressure or breaks though defensively.

I'll go with 24-3 victory in the end LOL.

agree with the boldens.

we don't want to remain a running team, but if we can sustain good running, we'll lean on it for now. the offensive needs time to get more in sync on the passing game, so running only makes sense.

ordinarily, the key to any offense is the QB, but we ALL know Alex Smith isn't going to take two steps up. SO, the next key is the O-line being more in sync. IMO the line isn't so bad individually, but obviously new scheme means more "communication".

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to Seattle at home to open the season, we might just get Luck after all. I think we take this one 20-10.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to Seattle at home to open the season, we might just get Luck after all. I think we take this one 20-10.

As a guy who's publicly stated I think SEA will be in the running for the #1 pick, we better not lose at home to them. Otherwise, this could be a another LONG season. I'm hoping for 27-12. No TD's for the Squawks.