• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC West

Who will win the NFC West?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they were last year...you wanna bring up the Warner couple of seasons since you are allowed to discuss the past.

Frankly Scooby, it's pretty obvious you have a deep routed dislike for Dallas and your pep squad Cardinal posts are boring.

Chicago Cardinals, look um up. Those were the glory years.

:kissass:
The only thing obvious is your obsession with the past.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing obvious is your obsession with the past.
Forget the past for a second and look at it this way if you want to talk obsession. You are CURRENTLY obsessed with the Cowboys and your posts show that. Arizona isn't even in the top 10 of teams Dallas fans think about in any way whatsoever.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget the past for a second and look at it this way if you want to talk obsession. You are CURRENTLY obsessed with the Cowboys and your posts show that. Arizona isn't even in the top 10 of teams Dallas fans think about in any way whatsoever.
PDay and jarntt AKA... The Wonder Twins to the rescue. You guys are like the Cowboy police squad. It's like fishing in a spawn pool.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay and jarntt AKA... The Wonder Twins to the rescue. You guys are like the Cowboy police squad. It's like fishing in a spawn pool.
:doh:forgetting for a second that the above doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it still doesn't change the fact that you are completely obsessed about the Cowboys and we really couldn't care less about Arizona.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh:forgetting for a second that the above doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it still doesn't change the fact that you are completely obsessed about the Cowboys and we really couldn't care less about Arizona.
LOL. The fact that you have said the same exact thing in the past three posts would suggest the only one obsessed is you.

wonder_twins3.jpg

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone said I was obsessed about his team just last week. I had to humor myself just now as I was trying to remember which team I obsess over. Since the Cowboy fans are pulling the obsessed card in this thread I had to wonder for a moment, was it a Cowboy fan that said this to me?
No.
A Card fan?
No.
A light bulb came on...it was Derski telling me how obsessed I am with his Packers.

I'm damn sure happy I remembered which team I obsess over.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone said I was obsessed about his team just last week. I had to humor myself just now as I was trying to remember which team I obsess over. Since the Cowboy fans are pulling the obsessed card in this thread I had to wonder for a moment, was it a Cowboy fan that said this to me?
No.
A Card fan?
No.
A light bulb came on...it was Derski telling me how obsessed I am with his Packers.

STFU until your team has a few more Lombardi trophies.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
A Card fan?
No.

Yeah..."pulling the obsessed card" :L...that's it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU until your team has a few more Lombardi trophies.
Damn, you are right again che. I need to be much more quiet until we win 5 or 6 more. Then watch out bitches.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah..."pulling the obsessed card" :L...that's it.
Sorry you missed the humor in my earlier post.
Now I have a face palm on my record. Somehow I need to get that expunged.

Hint, this is another attempt at weak humor.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right that was weak. But don't worry that face palm won't count against your sterling reputation...