• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys flop? That's a riot coming from a Seahawks fan. Rip the Cowboys all you want, rip Jerry Jones too. But as bad as GM Jerry has been, he has accomplished something as GM that the Seahawks Owner, GM, Coaches, Players and Fans will never, ever, EVER get to experience. 3 out of 4. 3 Super Bowl Titles in 4 years. A Dynasty. And do you know why you won't get to? Because your little LOD team isn't fucking good enough lol. The 90's Cowboys accomplished that in a time when there were other all time great teams. The Steve Young Niners, one of the greatest teams ever. Favre's Packers. Reggie White's Eagles. Jim Kelly's Bills. Even in today's watered down NFL, one is all your team will be good for. Nice year indeed, but in the grand scheme, just another team

"Blah, blah, blah, fuck the seahawks". - uk loser

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd7, that's a hell of a long post. Makes some of my posts look like one liners. I read the first sentence of each one anyway, but I said my peace and don't think there is any need to continue this. You have your issues and I pointed them out. And I stand by everything I've said. Time to move on.

I give you facts and you come back with "you have issues." I complimented your team over and over and yet somehow I am a hater. I just don't get some of you Seahawks fans (please notice I said some before I have 20 of you attacking me). Just is no pleasing some.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give you facts and you come back with "you have issues." I complimented your team over and over and yet somehow I am a hater. I just don't get some of you Seahawks fans (please notice I said some before I have 20 of you attacking me). Just is no pleasing some.

Jesus dude, I said I'm over it and it's time to move on. What the fuck do you want? :L

Some people just don't know when enough is enough. You dropped a diatribe that puts my long winded posts to shame and I really just couldn't read it so I said let's move on.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys flop? That's a riot coming from a Seahawks fan. Rip the Cowboys all you want, rip Jerry Jones too. But as bad as GM Jerry has been, he has accomplished something as GM that the Seahawks Owner, GM, Coaches, Players and Fans will never, ever, EVER get to experience. 3 out of 4. 3 Super Bowl Titles in 4 years. A Dynasty. And do you know why you won't get to? Because your little LOD team isn't fucking good enough lol. The 90's Cowboys accomplished that in a time when there were other all time great teams. The Steve Young Niners, one of the greatest teams ever. Favre's Packers. Reggie White's Eagles. Jim Kelly's Bills. Even in today's watered down NFL, one is all your team will be good for. Nice year indeed, but in the grand scheme, just another team

Love it when lamers try to throw history as a chest thumping event over current facts. You know you have nothing if you have to pull out some ancient history.

There won't be the same kind of dynasties that happened through that era because the rules have changed. Salary caps and FA changed the landscape. It has nothing to do with the quality of the current GM's and HC's. NOTHING.

For you to suggest otherwise shows how little you know about the sport.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it when lamers try to throw history as a chest thumping event over current facts. You know you have nothing if you have to pull out some ancient history.

There won't be the same kind of dynasties that happened through that era because the rules have changed. Salary caps and FA changed the landscape. It has nothing to do with the quality of the current GM's and HC's. NOTHING.

This just proves you're 18. I'm 40, so I actually got to watch those three Super Bowls. You say there won't be a Dynasty because of Salary Cap and FA, which is absurd, because the Brady Patriots were a Dynasty within the last 10 years. I know you just took up this football stuff Son, so do a little studying before you come back :L

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus dude, I said I'm over it and it's time to move on. What the fuck do you want? :L

Some people just don't know when enough is enough. You dropped a diatribe that puts my long winded posts to shame and I really just couldn't read it so I said let's move on.

Ok I apologize. Moving on to bigger and better things. Has training camp started yet? Need some actual football news.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Niners bounce back this year and run away with the NFC West. Though Seattle is the reigning champ, their offense really struggled the last half of the year. On paper, I think the Niners are a better balanced team. Unless Wilson can become a much better passer, I think Seahawk fans will be disappointed by season's end.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are overrated. Kappy ain't all that good. I think the division finishes Seattle, Arizona, SF and St. Louis. Rams will be one of the most improved teams this year, unfortunately they now reside in the toughest division in the league.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One think I found interesting during the final STL, SEA game last year, was how chippy and frankly dirty a few of the Rams were.

Like they knew they had to come out and physically dominate Seattle who is usually the bully. But instead of doing it cleanly aka Kam Chancellor they just did it late and dirty. (googling the box score) STL had 12 penalties, I remember more then a few being unsportsmanlike conduct.

I respect the heck out of Fischer, but he needs to clean that mess up. By all means be physical, but keep it clean.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One think I found interesting during the final STL, SEA game last year, was how chippy and frankly dirty a few of the Rams were.

Like they knew they had to come out and physically dominate Seattle who is usually the bully. But instead of doing it cleanly aka Kam Chancellor they just did it late and dirty. (googling the box score) STL had 12 penalties, I remember more then a few being unsportsmanlike conduct.

I respect the heck out of Fischer, but he needs to clean that mess up. By all means be physical, but keep it clean.

:bawling::bawling: Wait till the Rams punch them in the mouth this season. Pretty comical for fans of Team Steroid to talk about other teams needing to ''clean it up''

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling::bawling: Wait till the Rams punch them in the mouth this season. Pretty comical for fans of Team Steroid to talk about other teams needing to ''clean it up''

Yeah, just ignore the part about respect for Fisher. Rams are a dangerous team and very respected by Seahawks.
Things just got a little out of control the last time these teams met. Frankly I think Fisher would agree.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was ADERALL & WEED. Neither of which is a steroid or are you just that stupid?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are overrated. Kappy ain't all that good. I think the division finishes Seattle, Arizona, SF and St. Louis. Rams will be one of the most improved teams this year, unfortunately they now reside in the toughest division in the league.

Hey TH, good to see you again!

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And to indicate that you have absolutely no understanding of history and culture of winning shows that YOU have no understanding of the sport.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to indicate that you have absolutely no understanding of history and culture of winning shows that YOU have no understanding of the sport.

Right, upstarts should be seen but not hear. They should know their place, bow down to fans from teams that have winning tradition. Not sure how a team with winning tradition bestows royalty to a fan base, but folks like you seem to think that is the right thing to do.

I say...... all I care about is what is happening right now and right now the Seahawks are kings and looking good for the up coming season.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In what way?

Maybe you aren't following along (what a shock that would be). This posters starts by telling people Seattle can't repeat and of course it's all about being because their QB sucks/is carried by the defense. Then says they can't win 3 of 4 or blah blah blah about ancient history BS that fans of current losers with a history always spew when they can't bring up their teams current status.

What part of football are you not getting that the game has changed in the current salary cap and FA structure? How is it being ignorant to point out that this structure now makes dynasties of the type he brings up highly unlikely? If you take those teams of dominance of that era and bring them into this era they don't still dominate. That's an absolute fact. They would be torn apart every off season just like other teams now. Add the balanced scheduling and caps and they wouldn't be the same.

It's amazing how many of you sit up here day in and day out and manage not to learn anything about the sport you attempt to speak about.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what way?

Maybe you aren't following along (what a shock that would be). This posters starts by telling people Seattle can't repeat and of course it's all about being because their QB sucks/is carried by the defense. Then says they can't win 3 of 4 or blah blah blah about ancient history BS that fans of current losers with a history always spew when they can't bring up their teams current status.

What part of football are you not getting that the game has changed in the current salary cap and FA structure? How is it being ignorant to point out that this structure now makes dynasties of the type he brings up highly unlikely? If you take those teams of dominance of that era and bring them into this era they don't still dominate. That's an absolute fact. They would be torn apart every off season just like other teams now. Add the balanced scheduling and caps and they wouldn't be the same.

It's amazing how many of you sit up here day in and day out and manage not to learn anything about the sport you attempt to speak about.

Your scrub team wins one Super Bowl and you think you know it all. Enjoy that title till things kickoff in September. Next year at this time, Seattle is just another 3rd place team

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just proves you're 18. I'm 40, so I actually got to watch those three Super Bowls. You say there won't be a Dynasty because of Salary Cap and FA, which is absurd, because the Brady Patriots were a Dynasty within the last 10 years. I know you just took up this football stuff Son, so do a little studying before you come back :L
i-m-40-o.gif