• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly with Seattle nothing they would do unless they absolutely fell apart would surprise me. I can see them repeating yet I could see them missing the playoffs. Either way they have a lot supporting evidence to back up why it happened

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your scrub team had their day in sun a couple of decades ago and you've been sure you know it all since. Going enjoy rubbing your nose in your ignorance this up coming season.

I'm circling the Seahawks vs Cowboys game on my calendar.

Please do. Can't wait for the Cowboys to beat the Seahawks that day

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand he is being serious. I understand he is a jerk. I'm just saying if you view all of his posts as jokes instead of the serious nature that he actually is then it does actually make all of these conversations so much more entertaining.

:fuck2give:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!
..........and people were just saying that you have no sense of humor!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man if the Hawks are 10 point or less fav on that game, I will bet the horse, the goat and the farm on them

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not joking. Will be looking for Seahawk Nation the next day, suspect I'll only find crickets....

Whatever buttercup! Where will you be after the 'Boys get their asses whipped?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not joking. Will be looking for Seahawk Nation the next day, suspect I'll only find crickets....

Heard the same thing from every member of this board about the SB and how bad Seattle was going to be beaten by Manning and the unbeatable best offense of all time.

We were here after the game. The haters? Not so much. Some still haven't returned. You? I peg you as the type that won't have the morals to come up and say good game after you lose.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you think losing a game to the Cowboys will make us disappear the next day, you would be disappointed , it's the NFL and on any one game shit happens. Not that I'm worried about that game much, I like the Seahawks chances that game.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For other teams, their game against the Seahawks will be their Superbowl of sorts. And the Hawks have a very tough schedule next year. There are only three games that I consider to be nothing more than speedbumps: the Giants, the Raiders, and the COWBOYS!

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard the same thing from every member of this board about the SB and how bad Seattle was going to be beaten by Manning and the unbeatable best offense of all time.

We were here after the game. The haters? Not so much. Some still haven't returned. You? I peg you as the type that won't have the morals to come up and say good game after you lose.

the NFL network voted Manning number 1 in the top 100 ..so neener neener

hi-res-8121868_crop_north.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that was the players and I'm not sure why it applies here. The haters disappeared after the SB didn't they? Don't recall YOU coming back after telling us for weeks Seattle couldn't win it.

The players voting Manning the leagues best player has nothing to do with it.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that was the players and I'm not sure why it applies here. The haters disappeared after the SB didn't they? Don't recall YOU coming back after telling us for weeks Seattle couldn't win it.

The players voting Manning the leagues best player has nothing to do with it.

it was a joke you seattle homer pinhead. I know the players voted.

Logically speaking neither you or I have shit to do with what happened on the field. My not immediately coming back has nothing to with the game or you or I or what ever. I just didn't. This isn't my primary time killer forum fun site anyway. ( although it might be since there seems to be a lot of people here)

peg you as the type that won't have the morals to come up and say good game after you lose.

good game to whom? no seattle fan here had crap to with the outcome. I give all the credit in the world to the Seahawks for gaining the ultimate prize and knew right after the first snap that the game was over.No one here had a damn thing to do with that LOL. But I still watched because I'm a sports fan. As usual I'm the only guy in front of the tv after halftime LOL... I hate that... I hate that lonely and stupid feeling but I like sports so there ya go.

it is coming again soon. I'll absent mindedly turn on the tv not knowing whats on and will stumble onto a Raiders or 49ers preseason game and I will be content and smile because I know that time of year is upon us :nod:

viva la Football

Qc4wp.AuSt.5.jpeg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a joke you seattle homer pinhead. I know the players voted.

Logically speaking neither you or I have shit to do with what happened on the field. My not immediately coming back has nothing to with the game or you or I or what ever. I just didn't. This isn't my primary time killer forum fun site anyway. ( although it might be since there seems to be a lot of people here)

good game to whom? no seattle fan here had crap to with the outcome. I give all the credit in the world to the Seahawks for gaining the ultimate prize and knew right after the first snap that the game was over.No one here had a damn thing to do with that LOL. But I still watched because I'm a sports fan. As usual I'm the only guy in front of the tv after halftime LOL... I hate that... I hate that lonely and stupid feeling but I like sports so there ya go.

it is coming again soon. I'll absent mindedly turn on the tv not knowing whats on and will stumble onto a Raiders or 49ers preseason game and I will be content and smile because I know that time of year is upon us :nod:

viva la Football

Qc4wp.AuSt.5.jpeg

The game had plenty to do with you not coming back. You were busy telling everyone why the Seahawks had no chance etc. etc. before the game, actually thru out the playoffs. Didn't want to have to come back and eat crow did you?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game had plenty to do with you not coming back. You were busy telling everyone why the Seahawks had no chance etc. etc. before the game, actually thru out the playoffs. Didn't want to have to come back and eat crow did you?

I already explained above.

have a nice day snooky wookems, I love you too muah

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already explained above.

have a nice day snooky wookems

Yup, you did in your usual rambling, make no sense way. You have a nice day also. Beautiful weather here in Seattle right now, a bit on the hot side however.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky Patriots aren't in NFCW or 2 easy losses for each team - JDM

Peyton owns every team - HD

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why it takes 220 posts to understand what I said in the 1st place; the 49ers are gonna win the division.

/End Thread