• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your scrub team wins one Super Bowl and you think you know it all. Enjoy that title till things kickoff in September. Next year at this time, Seattle is just another 3rd place team
If only our scrub team could have been as good as the cowboys last year, aww shucks.

I wish we could be more like the Cowboys and have gone to the playoffs 8 times in the 12 years since realignment, have won the division 6 times, been to the Superbowl twice and won it once. Oh nevermind, I got confused. That IS our past.

In comparison, the Cowboys have only won their division twice in that time frame, have only gone to the playoffs four times, and have only had 6 winning seasons.

Yet we're the scrubs? The complete lack of logic makes me think that maybe UK cowboy is just getting defensive for some reason. deep down he knows this seahawks team is set to make a run that was greater than his pre-salary cap era Cowboys

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just proves you're 18. I'm 40, so I actually got to watch those three Super Bowls. You say there won't be a Dynasty because of Salary Cap and FA, which is absurd, because the Brady Patriots were a Dynasty within the last 10 years. I know you just took up this football stuff Son, so do a little studying before you come back :L

Actually I'm older than you by a fair amount which is scary because I was hoping your ignorance was just a product of youth, but now I see there is little hope you will grow out of it. 'son' :lol:

BTW, my 'son' just got out of the Navy after 8 years serving our country. Calling you 'son' would be an insult to all that serve our fine nation.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your scrub team wins one Super Bowl and you think you know it all. Enjoy that title till things kickoff in September. Next year at this time, Seattle is just another 3rd place team

I think I know it all? Or I know my team is better than yours right now which is entirely more relevant to things that happened in the era before cell phones and the internet? :lol:

Keep it up troll. Your hate and ignorance is quite tasty.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I know it all? Or I know my team is better than yours right now which is entirely more relevant to things that happened in the era before cell phones and the internet? :lol:

Keep it up troll. Your hate and ignorance is quite tasty.

Seahawk Nation as a whole is a Delusional Troll.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only our scrub team could have been as good as the cowboys last year, aww shucks.

I wish we could be more like the Cowboys and have gone to the playoffs 8 times in the 12 years since realignment, have won the division 6 times, been to the Superbowl twice and won it once. Oh nevermind, I got confused. That IS our past.

In comparison, the Cowboys have only won their division twice in that time frame, have only gone to the playoffs four times, and have only had 6 winning seasons.

Yet we're the scrubs? The complete lack of logic makes me think that maybe UK cowboy is just getting defensive for some reason. deep down he knows this seahawks team is set to make a run that was greater than his pre-salary cap era Cowboys

BOOOM roasted. Wolverine is Kam Chancellor and UK Cowboy is Vernon davis going down the sideline.

Sidenote, Isn't this a hammers law, when a poster points to the rings that were won 20 years ago

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You willing to bet your entire holding of vcash on that?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You willing to bet your entire holding of vcash on that?

Someone with a bovada account should go see if there is a prop bet on Seattle not making the playoffs and challenge him to pony up $1,000 bet and screen shot it to back up his shit or GTFO. He loves to try and push people into bets to back up things they didn't even say, so is he willing to back up his own garbage? I'd bet anything he wouldn't have the nads to do it.

The truth that the NFL has more parity today than ever before escapes him. Injuries tell the difference most years and that's a crap shoot. Seattle is among a list of at least 5 or 6 teams capable of going deep in the playoffs if they aren't torn apart by injuries. It would take some serious balls to bet a huge chunk on them not even making the playoffs.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone with a bovada account should go see if there is a prop bet on Seattle not making the playoffs and challenge him to pony up $1,000 bet and screen shot it to back up his shit or GTFO. He loves to try and push people into bets to back up things they didn't even say, so is he willing to back up his own garbage? I'd bet anything he wouldn't have the nads to do it.

The truth that the NFL has more parity today than ever before escapes him. Injuries tell the difference most years and that's a crap shoot. Seattle is among a list of at least 5 or 6 teams capable of going deep in the playoffs if they aren't torn apart by injuries. It would take some serious balls to bet a huge chunk on them not even making the playoffs.

Not sure it is actually that crazy in the sense of history though. 5 of the last 10 Super Bowl winners didn't make the playoffs the next year. Of the last 10 Super Bowl winners only one has won even one playoff game. A tougher schedule (AFC South was a joke last year) could mean a tougher road to the playoffs for all NFC West teams as other divisions might take the wild card spots with easier wins.

Now I wouldn't take the bet as I see Seattle falling into the category of the 5 Super Bowl winners who made the playoffs but again it is not as crazy as some might try to make it. Again history has shown Super Bowl winners and losers (so you don't think I am trying to be some crazy hater) struggle the next season.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it is actually that crazy in the sense of history though. 5 of the last 10 Super Bowl winners didn't make the playoffs the next year. Of the last 10 Super Bowl winners only one has won even one playoff game. A tougher schedule (AFC South was a joke last year) could mean a tougher road to the playoffs for all NFC West teams as other divisions might take the wild card spots with easier wins.

Now I wouldn't take the bet as I see Seattle falling into the category of the 5 Super Bowl winners who made the playoffs but again it is not as crazy as some might try to make it. Again history has shown Super Bowl winners and losers (so you don't think I am trying to be some crazy hater) struggle the next season.

I've never claimed it's impossible for Seattle to miss the playoffs. Heck, I said it's an injury crap shoot so it's kind of implied.

The question is would that particular poster be willing to put up big money to support his slam dunk claim given he loves to try to push people into bets to support things they haven't even said?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I thought that was half the reason for these message boards is so all of us can act like we are the tough guy on the block that nobody can beat? Got to love the internet tough guys.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all talk out of the other sides of our rears at times, but most of us can laugh it off and drop the shtick and keep it real while others appear to be miserable assholes in real life that bring that to their online experiences as well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. Most of these convos are supposed to be in good fun. I enjoy going back and forth some with fans of other teams. You are right though there are those few that takes these things so very personal and next thing you know all hell breaks loose. These bets or whatever that UK is making with others you just have to look at them like I do in he is being completely sarcastic. He probably isn't being but if you take it that way it makes these conversations a lot funnier.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. Most of these convos are supposed to be in good fun. I enjoy going back and forth some with fans of other teams. You are right though there are those few that takes these things so very personal and next thing you know all hell breaks loose. These bets or whatever that UK is making with others you just have to look at them like I do in he is being completely sarcastic. He probably isn't being but if you take it that way it makes these conversations a lot funnier.

If you saw the things he says in private you would know he is serious. Fairly harmless overall, but he's being true to himself here. He is what you see.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand he is being serious. I understand he is a jerk. I'm just saying if you view all of his posts as jokes instead of the serious nature that he actually is then it does actually make all of these conversations so much more entertaining.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what made breaker fun. No one ever really knew how much of his stuff was real or shtick, but if you just had fun with it you were never disappointed in the entertainment value.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your scrub team had their day in sun a couple of decades ago and you've been sure you know it all since. Going enjoy rubbing your nose in your ignorance this up coming season.

I'm circling the Seahawks vs Cowboys game on my calendar.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cd, with all due respect (I'm going to take some heat for these words), this Seahawk team pays no attention to history dictating future results. ie...
Seattle can't win it all.
No chance of a back to back.
Tall CB's don't work in PD.
Short QB's are losers.
Last year's SB winner will fail.
West coast teams can't win early east coast games.
Most 5th rounders on down to UDFA's are only good for TC fodder.
It is a QB driven league.
Run more than pass equals failure.
Rah rah coaches never pan out.

These Seahawks are rewriting history Seahawk style before our very eyes.

Flame on brothers!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, with all due respect (I'm going to take some heat for these words), this Seahawk team pays no attention to history dictating future results. ie...
Seattle can't win it all.
No chance of a back to back.
Tall CB's don't work in PD.
Short QB's are losers.
Last year's SB winner will fail.
West coast teams can't win early east coast games.
Most 5th rounders on down to UDFA's are only good for TC fodder.
It is a QB driven league.
Run more than pass equals failure.
Rah rah coaches never pan out.

These Seahawks are rewriting history Seahawk style before our very eyes.

Flame on brothers!

My favorite is. "It's so hard to repeat" can't wait for the Seahawks to crush that one.