• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the AFC West?

Who will win the AFC West

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm I guess we should just ignore the fact that some of the top rushing teams last year also had bad QB play. Minnesota for example finished 4th in total yards rushing and 3rd in yards per rush this last year. Passing wise they finished 31st in yards passing and were only 20th in QB passer rating. Not exactly an explosive passing game. Maybe the only team with worse QB play than the Broncos last year was the Rams with dead last in QB Rating and dead last in actual passing yards. They also had the lowest per completion rate in the league. Yet where did they finish rushing last year oh yeah 7th in rushing yards and 5th in yards per attempt. Hmmm yeah there goes your theory that a team can completely shut down a running game just because a team has a bad QB.

That's AP, the very best in the league and last time I checked, they didn't win any titles with him...You're smart enough to know that balance is the key to winning titles, and although positions can be covered to a degree, QB is a very hard one to cover for.....We'll see !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only flaw here is Denver doesn't have an AP.

Ok then let's switch it up. Tampa Bay was tied for 1st in yards per carry and finished 5th in actual yards rushing this past season. Passing wise they were 17th in yards passing and 25th in QB Rating. So not the best QB play by any means yet still had a very strong rushing attack. And same with St. Louis again having a top-10 rushing attack with worse QB play than the Broncos even.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only flaw here is Denver doesn't have an AP.

They don't need one to beat the Cheatriots, a novice qb will handle that, or a broken down old man either one as they did last yr...:pound::pound::pound::pound: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeep !!!!!

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't need one to beat the Cheatriots, a novice qb will handle that, or a broken down old man either one as they did last yr...:pound::pound::pound::pound: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeep !!!!!

Impeccable logic. No argument can be made. The moment Brady sees orange and blue, he crumbles.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then let's switch it up. Tampa Bay was tied for 1st in yards per carry and finished 5th in actual yards rushing this past season. Passing wise they were 17th in yards passing and 25th in QB Rating. So not the best QB play by any means yet still had a very strong rushing attack. And same with St. Louis again having a top-10 rushing attack with worse QB play than the Broncos even.
:scratch: so Denver doesn't have an AP? Most believe they have a below average QB. The line is average. So the point would be what exactly?

Let's make it easy Denver still posses a top D. The D will keep them in most games.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will/have those rat birds faired against TB and company:pound::pound::pound::pound:
My team sucks against NE so I'll find the one team that has a winning record against TB/BB ~Oldschool739~ Did you ask Denver fans if they allow your type to jump on their bandwagon?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: so Denver doesn't have an AP? Most believe they have a below average QB. The line is average. So the point would be what exactly?

Let's make it easy Denver still posses a top D. The D will keep them in most games.

I'm saying it is possible to have a top-10 rushing attack even with sub par QB play. Plenty of teams have done it in the past. The idea that just because you know a team is going to run means you can shut them down just isn't true. Especially when you factor in that most teams are drafting defensive players to stop the pass not the run. So Front-7's these days are a lot smaller than the old days of finding the good ol thumpers that came down hill to stop the run.

Now that doesn't mean the Broncos will get it done by any means just that plenty of teams have done it in the past and found success. They definitely need more from the passing game but as I have said from the beginning doing better throwing the football compared to last year is not exactly the hardest thing to do. We are not talking about a top-10 unit here. WE are talking a bottom-3 in the league performance with that of St. Louis and Dallas when it comes to QB play.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will/have those rat birds faired against TB and company:pound::pound::pound::pound:
My team sucks against NE so I'll find the one team that has a winning record against TB/BB ~Oldschool739~ Did you ask Denver fans if they allow your type to jump on their bandwagon?

Oldschool hates both of our teams so he sides with whoever gives him the best shot to make fun of our two teams that have won the past 2 Super Bowls.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldschool hates both of our teams so he sides with whoever gives him the best shot to make fun of our two teams that have won the past 2 Super Bowls.
That's because he likes to cheer for a winner every so often. Routing for the rat birds can get quite depressing.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because he likes to cheer for a winner every so often. Routing for the rat birds can get quite depressing.

I would say looking at the fact that they keep making Flacco the highest paid QB in the league just has to have fans tearing out their hair!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of running games- the Chiefs running game is going to be absolutely nasty with Jamaal Charles, the runblocking, and Alex Smith being used on options.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say looking at the fact that they keep making Flacco the highest paid QB in the league just has to have fans tearing out their hair!
No most of their fans enjoy paying his exuberant salary and watching him excel at throwing that chuck and duck he's famous for.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No most of their fans enjoy paying his exuberant salary and watching him excel at throwing that chuck and duck he's famous for.

CD would pimp his mother off to wild gorillas to have Joe Flacco in Denver, and you would sell your soul to the Devil for him ,if he didn't already own it !!!

95070031377df7f3cf269704010d940e77301377ae06ce0cb356e5acaa2beb7c.jpg It's in your DNA.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh I do believe Flacco is 2-2 in the playoffs against Tomasina and the Cheatriots, in their own house all 4 times...Not bad for a not very good qb, huh Sparky ?
That makes Tommy Girl not very good also by your retarded standard....

3681667.jpg

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of running games- the Chiefs running game is going to be absolutely nasty with Jamaal Charles, the runblocking, and Alex Smith being used on options.

Is Charles going to stay healthy? I Alex Smith going to complete passes that aren't just screens? As long as the Broncos defense keeps getting pressure on QB's they are the team to beat. Broncos 10-6 Chiefs 9-7 Raiders 7-9 Chargers who cares? They will be terrible.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Charles going to stay healthy? I Alex Smith going to complete passes that aren't just screens? As long as the Broncos defense keeps getting pressure on QB's they are the team to beat. Broncos 10-6 Chiefs 9-7 Raiders 7-9 Chargers who cares? They will be terrible.
It hurts- especially in play action, but the Chiefs were still #1 in running efficiency even without the alltime YPC leader. It'd be more like cutting off the head of a hydra if Charles got hurt. The Chiefs passing game is plenty competent (acceptable yards per pass metrics) though not great; screen happy or not. The Chiefs defense while vulnerable while without Houston, still has plenty of ammo all around and has Gaines coming back from injury as well. The Chiefs are well ahead of Denver on offense- and I'd argue that's enough to make them the favorites.