• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the AFC North

Who will win the AFC North

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit I wish I had this sweatshirt when I was drinking...

imagesfdsfsd.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My very bold prediction for the '16 season...

imagesrwerwerewrwerwe.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5fe1afadbb92c908cc7c6a63e7cb3864.jpg

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers.
Bengals will give them a run for their money but Big Ben will be the difference. Ravens may be able to pull off 7 or 8 wins but that's it. They just don't have the talent to compete with big dogs in the division. Browns are simply a train wreck.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a better position? Did Hairball actually read the rule book this summer in between violating the CBA?

Yes and he had company that needed it worse than him...

he%20should%20read%20the%20rule%20book%20gets%20caught%20cheating%20a%20week%20later_zpspacvqn7w.jpg :pound::pound::pound::pound:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers. So many weapons....not sure about the D though.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and he had company that needed it worse than him...

View attachment 125256 :pound::pound::pound::pound:
Are you referring to the labor dispute he's currently involved in:scratch: I didn't know this was about cheating the hoop seems to believe it's about the power of the commish. Sorry you can't have it both ways:mad2:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you referring to the labor dispute he's currently involved in:scratch: I didn't know this was about cheating the hoop seems to believe it's about the power of the commish. Sorry you can't have it both ways:mad2:

No, he's already been found guilty of cheating by the league.....I would say, nice try, but it was really feeble !!
Next.....................:stephena:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he's already been found guilty of cheating by the league.....I would say, nice try, but it was really feeble !!
Next.....................:stephena:
You're really stretching it. Working for ESPN and moonlighting as a Hammer lackey. Roger Goodell and company said it was more probable than not, that TB had knowledge of something. Not quite proof. It'd be like RG calling you an educated fan. Wrong again.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really stretching it. Working for ESPN and moonlighting as a Hammer lackey. Roger Goodell and company said it was more probable than not, that TB had knowledge of something. Not quite proof. It'd be like RG calling you an educated fan. Wrong again.

So all of the "payments" of TB autographed stuff were just tips for doing such a good job? Do all QBs give their ball boys that all the time, for no reason? Perhaps they were presents for his drastic weight loss?
Also, multiple news sources interviewed every QB they could get their hands on who said that there is no way in the world a ball boy is going to take that decision into his own hands. Especially with how anal Tom apparently is with his team and his equipment.

Not to beat a dead horse (as I realize nothing is going to change your mind and we've all gone over this a million times now) but surely a part of you must realize that there is just way too much smoke for there to not have been a fire.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still very down on the Pitt D, but the Bengals lost enough talent where I think you can lean towards Pitt in this division. H2H probably decides this division one way or another between Cincy and Pitt. Just be a good and entertaining race. Ravens are going to need a year if not two to reload, imo.

Why very?

Sometimes we fans have blinders on...so I'm just curious.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all of the "payments" of TB autographed stuff were just tips for doing such a good job? Do all QBs give their ball boys that all the time, for no reason? Perhaps they were presents for his drastic weight loss?
Also, multiple news sources interviewed every QB they could get their hands on who said that there is no way in the world a ball boy is going to take that decision into his own hands. Especially with how anal Tom apparently is with his team and his equipment.

Not to beat a dead horse (as I realize nothing is going to change your mind and we've all gone over this a million times now) but surely a part of you must realize that there is just way too much smoke for there to not have been a fire.
Not to continue to :deadhorse: (that's hammer, with the whip, his lackey manster, and now their new girl RN 2158) right:doh:
Do us all a favor then and try looking up the definition of evidence. No need to tell us how RG doesn't need evidence everyone on the hoop knows that. Leave that poor horse alone. It's been beaten and already placec in small bottles of glue.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why very?

Sometimes we fans have blinders on...so I'm just curious.
Blinders? What blinders?

Oh and can you reply with bolded fonts please? Makes it easier for me to read through my lenses

zgsJBJQ.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to take my homer hat off.

PIT is my pick.
Pros
  • Best QB in the DIV
  • Best RB in the DIV
  • Best WR in the DIV...sorry but he's better than AJ
  • Solid OL, but need to solidify LT
  • Young DEF took a major step
Cons
  • Sometimes Tomlin will lose a game he shouldn't
  • Back 4 is still suspect
  • Bryant misses 4, but enough talent still there
CIN...a lot of pros as well, but another change at OC, and Burfict is a nutcase...will hurt them smewhere along the way.

BAL...should be improved on OFC, but DEF is not championship caliber...can only play PIT twice.

CLE...if 6 wins is the over/under...should too young and unproven in too many spots, I would take the under in '16, but '17 they might show something.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to take my homer hat off.

PIT is my pick.
Pros
  • Best QB in the DIV
  • Best RB in the DIV
  • Best WR in the DIV...sorry but he's better than AJ
  • Solid OL, but need to solidify LT
  • Young DEF took a major step
Cons
  • Sometimes Tomlin will lose a game he shouldn't
  • Back 4 is still suspect
  • Bryant misses 4, but enough talent still there
CIN...a lot of pros as well, but another change at OC, and Burfict is a nutcase...will hurt them smewhere along the way.

BAL...should be improved on OFC, but DEF is not championship caliber...can only play PIT twice.

CLE...if 6 wins is the over/under...should too young and unproven in too many spots, I would take the under in '16, but '17 they might show something.
I thought Bryant was out for the season? Did he get his suspension reduced???